PS4: 2.13 & 2.14
PS4: September 22, 2020
1.16.42 is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released only for PlayStation 4 on September 22, 2020, which added support for PlayStation VR. This version was re-released immediately after to fix further bugs.
- Added support for PlayStation VR on the PlayStation 4.
- Wireless Controller are used to play in PSVR.
- Added "PlayStation VR" settings, as following:
- Center Cursor
- Toggles to set the cursor to the center.
- Camera Movement
- Chooses the toggle between "Snap", "Classic", "Wheel", and "Snap Wheel".
- Snap Angle
- Toggles the size of each camera movement.
- Variable Snap Angle
- Toggles the size of each camera movement should change based on how far the player push Right Stick.
- Snap Sound
- Toggles sound to play each time the camera direction is changed.
- Chooses the toggle between "Linear" and "Classic" movement behavior.
- Chooses the toggle between "Linear" and "Classic" jump behavior.
- Immersive Mode Auto-Jump
- Toggles the auto-jump feature, while on Immersive Mode.
- Head Steering
- Chooses the toggle between "Follow Gaze" and "Follow Player Angle".
- Sticky Mining
- Chooses the toggle between "Lock-On" and "Disabled".
- HUD Position
- Chooses the toggle between "Drift" and "Fixed".
- HUD Distance
- Controls how far from the center of the player's vision the HUD displays.
- Center Cursor
- 2.13 fixes
- Fixed trophy translations for several languages
- 2.14 fixes
- Minor bug and crash fixes.
- "Minecraft - 1.16.42 (PlayStation®VR)" , September 22, 2020.
- "Minecraft Update 2.14 Patch Notes on September 22" – Games-Guides.com, September 22, 2020.
- "Minecraft on PlayStation®VR FAQ" – Minecraft Help Center.