Bedrock Edition 1.14.1
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, iPadOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Xbox One: December 18, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay, across all platforms.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when signing into Xbox Live on some Android devices.
- Added a potential fix for a crash and user interface corruption that occurred after updating the game on Xbox One.
- Improved performance in areas with high numbers of players.
- Increased performance when loading skins on featured servers.
- Fixed some achievements and trophies unlocking for all players during a multiplayer session.
- View bobbing once again behaves correctly when facing North and South. ( )
- Bees now become hostile towards the player when baby bees are attacked.
- Bees now die after attacking. ( )
- Monsters no longer spawn on glass and leaves.
- Fixed items disappearing when crafting several items. ( )
- Fixed some instances of milk randomly disappearing from buckets. ( )
- Character creator
- Fixed some character creator items appearing incorrectly.
- Fixes to character creator screens when scrolling with the right thumbstick.
- Fixed broken textures appearing after resource packs are deactivated.
- User interface
- Fixed the prompt that appears when split-screen guests attempt to join a multiplayer world without a Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
- Fixed the Sign In button on the main menu having the wrong position and touching the edge of the screen with some languages.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players not to be able to leave the inventory screen on the Marketplace.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the resource packs and behavior packs screens.
- Various fixes to the user interface when using Japanese language.
- Fixed the Mario skin pack’s description never loading on Nintendo Switch.
- The first beta for 1.14.1 came out before 1.14.0 was fully released.
- This is the final Bedrock Edition update of 2019, and the last Minecraft update of the 2010s decade.
- This is the first time since 1.2.13 that a minor update has received development versions.
- "The Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 update is now available! Lots of fixes, especially with login issues on PlayStation 4. Give it a whirl!
Nintendo Switch players: You should be receiving the update around 7pm Pacific tonight so thanks for hanging in there." – @MattGartzke, December 19, 2019
- "Minecraft - 1.14.1 (Bedrock)" , December 18, 2019.