| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help Minecraft Wiki bythe page.
- Dead Coral
- Wither Roses
- Light Blocks
- 11 new Note Block sounds
- Suspicious Stew
- Foxes and their corresponding spawn eggs
- Character Creator – a place where players can customize their in-game avatars.
- Game Credits
- Players are now 1.8 blocks tall.
- Grass Paths can now be found in the Creative inventory.
- Item Frames can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
- Worn armor no longer turns red when a player or mob takes damage.
- Camera is no longer obtainable via the
- Fish now drop Experience Points when killed.
- Squid can now spawn in rivers.
- Minecraft on iOS no longer shows the "Do you want to Close Minecraft?" pop-up since iOS doesn't support that app behavior.
- Added a message that informs players whether a Marketplace pack is compatible with their version of Minecraft.
- Improvements to performance.
- Improvements to map-making and add-ons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.