Bedrock Edition 1.11.3
|Internal version no.||
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Xbox One – May 17, 2019
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs found the nearest attackable mob.
- When converting from old villagers to new villagers, they will now keep their XP level.
- Villagers cured of being zombie villagers can no longer change their profession if they have enough XP ( ).
- Another fix for villagers changing their professions when they are not supposed to.
- Fixed pathfinding so when an entity cannot float, swim, or be amphibious, it can still walk at the bottom of water.
- Fixed player tags and profile pictures of Realms members not appearing on the members list.
- The Realms members list no longer returns to the first page when navigating to another page.
- When using commands, the
zombie_villagertarget selectors now target both old and new villager types.
- This version was released 10 years after Classic 0.0.11a, the first publicly released version of Minecraft.
- "Minecraft - 1.11.3 (Bedrock)" , May 17, 2019.