| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
| This is a Guide.|
This article has been assembled by one or more members of the community as a helpful resource, instructing players on some aspect of Minecraft. If desired, you may
Bartering is a form of trading with Piglins and a gameplay mechanic in Minecraft where a player throws or right-clicks a gold ingot at a piglin and they examine it for six seconds [Java Edition only] or eight seconds,[Bedrock Edition only] at which point the piglin will toss any one of the following random items to the player:
[The following list is for 1.16.2+]
- Crying Obsidian
- Soul Sand
- Fire Charge
- Water Bottle
- Nether Bricks
- Iron Nugget
- Nether Quartz
- Ender Pearls
- Potion of Fire Resistance
- Splash Potion of Fire Resistance
- Enchanted Book with Soul Speed (random level)
- Iron boots with Soul Speed (random level) on them
- Spectral Arrow
- Netherite Hoe [Bedrock Edition only]
- If the gamerule
mobGriefingis set to false, Piglins will not attempt to barter.
- Piglin Brutes cannot be bartered with.
- The items given to you can help you survive/live in the Nether or escape it