|This article is/was featured on the Main Page of Minecraft Wiki!|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a stub. You can help the Minecraft Wiki bythis article.
|Java Edition version history|
|◄ 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 ►|
1.15, the first release of Buzzy Bees, is a major update to Minecraft: Java Edition that was released on December 10, 2019. It added bees and bee-related items such as Beehives, Honey Bottles, and Honeycombs. Alongside these features, this update focused on fixing bugs and improving performance, as well as adding numerous features that were originally exclusive to Bedrock Edition.
- Honey bottle - can be drunk to restore 6 hunger points, give the player saturation, and remove poison.
- Honeycomb - used to make beehives and honeycomb blocks.
- doInsomnia – Whether phantoms can spawn in the night.
- doImmediateRespawn – Players respawn immediately without showing the death screen.
- drowningDamage – Whether players should take damage from drowning.
- fallDamage – Whether players should take fall damage.
- fireDamage – Whether the player should take fire damage.
- Added 3 new advancements:
- Sticky Situation - Break a fall by landing on a honey block.
- Bee our Guest - Safely collect honey from a bee nest or hive with a campfire.
- Total Beelocation - Carry a bee nest with 3 bees inside it.
- Sneak and Sprint inputs can now be switched between Hold and Toggle mode in the Accessibility Options.
- Added new particles.
- Added new tags.
- Minecraft now requires OpenGL 2.0.
- Right-clicking on a bed during the daytime will now set the player's spawn location to that bed.
- Firework rockets dispensed from a dispenser now travel in the direction they were fired.
- Dispensers can now be used to collect honey bottles, water bottles, and honeycombs; and can also place armor stands.
- Iron golems now crack as they lose health and can be repaired with iron ingots.
- Campfires can now be extinguished with a shovel.
- Composters are now crafted with wooden slabs, instead of fences and wooden planks.
- End stone bricks now have a hardness of 3 and a blast resistance of 45.
- The Delete World button on hardcore death is replaced by "Title Screen", meaning the world has to be manually deleted now.
- Removed Herobrine.
- Fixed 306 bugs.
This update had fifteen snapshots and seven pre-releases before its official release on December 10, 2019.
Released on December 17, 2019, this update improved the performance and fixed 3 bugs in 1.15. It added other things as well such as optimized chunk rendering performance, especially for chunks with many different block states; improved network handling of invalid biome IDs, and removed Herobrine again. 
Released on January 21, 2020, it adds the
doTraderSpawning game rules, a legal disclaimer for online play, fixes crashes and exploits, and displays the session type and type of server in the window title (i.e. singleplayer, multiplayer). It also fixes some bugs.
- ↑ https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/buzzy-bees-out-now-in-java
- ↑ https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-snapshot-19w34a
- ↑ https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-java-1-14-4-released
- ↑ Minecraft on Twitter: "A few weeks ago, we announced the bee as the latest mob coming to Minecraft. Today, we’re happy to share that the bee will bee in both Bedrock and Java by the holidays, alongside the new-and-sticky honey block. Sweet!
- ↑ https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-java-edition-1-15-1
- ↑ https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-java-edition-1-15-2
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYm7D93deA