ÇEVİRİ DEVAM ETMEKTEDİR / TRANSLATİNG İS CONTİNUİNG
|Ad alanlı ID||
The player is the main character who can be controlled in Minecraft. The two default player skins are known as Steve (a name suggested by Notch as a joke but later confirmed in the "change skin" menu on minecraft.net, in-game as the default name Şablon:İn, and his name in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) and Alex, with all unchanged skins being split between the two default skins.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Drops
- 3 Differences between editions
- 4 Health and hunger meters
- 5 Movement
- 6 Gameplay HUD
- 7 Experience
- 8 Modes
- 9 Username
- 10 Customization
- 11 Sounds
- 12 Data values
- 13 History
- 14 Gallery
- 15 Trivia
- 16 Gallery
- 17 See also
- 18 References
Appearance[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
There are two default player skins, typically known as Steve and Alex, assigned to each player based on their account ID if they do not use a custom skin.
Steve has dark brown hair, dark skin, nose and mouth, and white eyes with blue-purplish pupils, with a light blue shirt (draping on the left-hand side), a pair of blue jeans, gray shoes, and 4px arms.
Alex has long bright orange hair hanging to the left side, pale fair skin, and white eyes with dark green pupils, with a light-green shirt (draping on both sides, and a dark green belt wrapped around it), a pair of brown pants, grayish boots, pinkish lips, and 3px arms.
Both player skins are intended to be generic representations of a human being, although the player's skin can be changed. Steve is also the shape of a "classic" skin, and Alex is the shape of a "slim" skin.
The player is 1.8 blocks tall, 1.5 blocks tall when sneaking Şablon:İn, 0.6 blocks tall when gliding, sprint-swimming or crawling, and 0.6 blocks wide.
Drops[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Current XP points minus current XP level times 7, capped at a total of 100 XP points, unless
/gamerule keepInventoryhas been set to
Differences between editions[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Java Edition[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Şablon:IN, the player can choose from either Steve or Alex. These two models can be customized by downloading free skins from trusted websites or making using an editing program, but in the demo, or when playing offline, the game randomly chooses either Steve or Alex as the current skin.
Bedrock Edition[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Şablon:IN, the player can choose between Steve and Alex in-game, which sets both the skin and the model for custom skins. However, Bedrock Edition also allows the usage of skin packs, each of which has a selection of free skins. On Windows 10, Android and iOS, skins can also be imported from a PNG file. Some skins can be purchased as DLC. Bedrock Edition also features a skin creation system with purchasable apparel and features.
Java Edition versions of the Steve and Alex skins are automatically available for free in Bedrock Edition.
Unlike the Java Edition counterparts, the Bedrock Edition Steve and Alex are texture updated, and their models periodically blink. This feature does not apply to custom skin models.
Health and hunger meters[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Health|
The player has 10 full hearts or 20 health points. One full heart represents two health points. When the player's hunger bar is at 18 () or higher, health slowly regenerates by 1 () every four seconds, but when it is at 20 () with saturation remaining, health regenerates by 1 () every half second. The hunger bar depletes faster from energy-intensive activities like sprinting, jumping, attacking mobs, and mining, and it can be refilled by eating food. If the hunger bar is at 17 () or lower, the player does not regenerate health unless in Peaceful difficulty (or under the effect of certain potions). While the hunger bar is at 0 (), the player is starving and proceeds to lose health. On Hard difficulty, starvation kills the player. On Normal difficulty, it brings health down to 1 (). On Easy difficulty, it brings health down to 10 (). On Peaceful difficulty, the health bar recovers regardless of hunger, but still depletes from starvation damage, and the hunger bar does not lose any points even when under the effect of hunger.
Movement[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Controls#Configurable controls|
The player walks at a nominal rate of 4.317 meters (blocks) per second. This means that the player can walk a total of 5181 blocks (5.2 km) in one Minecraft day.
Sprinting[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Sprinting|
The player can sprint, draining the hunger bar considerably while doing so. The player sprints approximately 5.612 blocks per second, as opposed to the regular pace of 4.317. The player can usually jump four blocks horizontally when sprinting, although they can jump five blocks with a perfectly timed jump after at least thirty consecutive sprint-jumps. The player cannot sprint if the hunger bar is at 6 () or less. Sprinting is activated by double-tapping the forward key (default W), then holding it, or by holding the sprint key (Ctrl by default) while pressing the forward key. Holding the sprint key in creative mode while flying causes the player to fly faster.
Sneaking[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Sneaking|
Sneaking is a feature activated by holding the sneak key (default is ⇧ Shift). Sneaking prevents players from falling more than half a block, making it highly useful for building horizontally outward over space. Going past the edge of a block and stopping sneaking, does not result in falling off that block. Additionally, the player can still dismount blocks while sneaking by jumping over the block's edge. It also hides the player's nametag in Multiplayer Mode.
|Movement Mode||Speed (m/s)||Speed (km/h)||% of Walking Speed|
Jumping[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Jumping|
Swimming[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Swimming|
Crawling[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Crawling|
Crawling occurs when the player is in an area less than 1.5 blocks high, and prevents suffocation.[Java edition only]
Gameplay HUD[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
The onscreen heads-up display (HUD) consists of the player's health bar, hunger bar, experience bar, and hotbar. The armor rating bar appears above the health bar if the player is wearing armor and the oxygen bar appears if the player is submerged in water or is suffocating in a block. The HUD also contains the crosshair and a held object (or fist). The HUD can also be toggled by F1.
Experience[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Experience|
Experience points (XP) can be gained via experience orbs when killing mobs or mining certain minerals. The current level is indicated by a green number above the HUD, and the experience points can be used to enchant weapons, tools or armor with different useful attributes and skills (see enchanting table.) Anvils require experience to use.
The level increases by obtaining enough experience points. All levels and experience are lost upon death but can be partially restored by picking up the experience orbs at the place of death.
Modes[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Survival|
- In Survival mode, the player can place and destroy blocks, and use all tools available. The player has limited health ( icons), hunger ( icons), and oxygen.
- In Creative mode, the player can fly by double-tapping the jump key (default Space) and place an infinite number of blocks, but with limited use of crafting and tools. All mobs won't attack the player. The player cannot take damage (at all Şablon:İn, and Şablon:İn only when falling into the Void or, with cheats enabled, typing the command
/kill), has no hunger and has unlimited oxygen, and breaking blocks is instantaneous.
- In Hardcore mode[Java edition only], the player can respawn only in Spectator mode, and the difficulty level is locked on Hard mode.
- In Adventure mode, there are no changes from Survival mode aside from being unable to break or place blocks unless they possess a tool with the
CanDestroyNBT data tag for that block, or have a block with the
CanPlaceOntag. This game mode can be played only by having cheats enabled and typing the command
/gamemode a[Bedrock edition only],
/gamemode 2[Bedrock edition only], or by opening a multiplayer (including LAN) world.
- In Spectator mode[Java edition only], the player can spectate almost all mobs, ride them as if the player were in a minecart, fly through blocks, and open inventories, but cannot break blocks or change inventories. Along with Adventure, it can be accessed by typing in
/gamemode spectator, press F3+N while cheats are enabled, or dying in Hardcore mode. However, with the Debug Mode world type, the gamemode is locked as Spectator mode unless changed with cheats enabled.
Username[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Players in-game are referred to by a username. These are used to target the player with commands and differentiate other players.
Şablon:IN, usernames must be 3–16 characters, although there are exceptions of players with under 3 characters, who bought the game early in its development. Players can change username no more than once every 30 days. When the player changes their username, the previous username is available for other users to claim after 37 days. Because players can change usernames every 30 days, a player can manage two usernames without anyone able to take either of them. If the player has a username under 3 characters and changes it, the old sub-3-character username is permanently unable to be obtained again. This also applies for symbol names. The username can be changed on the preferences page of minecraft.net.
Şablon:IN, usernames chosen in-game must be 3–32 characters. Users can choose a username and change it unlimited times from Settings -> General -> Profile. Alternatively, users that sign in with a Microsoft account will have the username set to match their GamerTag. GamerTags can be modified on the Choose your new gamertag page of xbox.com for a fee except if changing from the GamerTag generated upon account creation 
Player names appear above their head as nameplates, typically in white letters within a dark transparent rectangle, though the use of mods can alter this. Player nameplates can also be seen through solid blocks and other obstructions, although a player can sneak to dim the nameplate's visibility when in sight, or hide it completely when out of sight.
Customization[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Skin|
Şablon:IN, players can change skins on the preferences page of minecraft.net or the launcher by uploading a PNG image file, which then replaces the default skin. Players also have the option to have three or four pixel wide arms on the character model.
Şablon:IN, players can change their character's appearance from the Main menu or Pause menu -> Character where 5 character slots are shown. Edit Character will open the Character Creator where a skin, which synchronises between signed in devices and Minecraft Earth, can be created by selecting pre-made components, altering their height, and select a slim or wide arm width. Players alternatively have the option select from Classic skins within Skin packs obtained from the Marketplace or, for the Windows 10, iOS/iPadOS, and Android versions of the game, import a PNG image file. Classic Skins will not synchronise between signed in devices and Minecraft Earth.
Players can also choose 6 Emotes per character slot and select or remove a cape.
Sounds[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table Şablon:Sound table
Data values[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
ID[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Entity data[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Şunlara da bakın: Chunk format
Players have entity data associated with them that contain various properties.
History[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Cave game tech test||The player currently has no visible model. Their hitbox is 1.7 blocks tall.|
|rd-132328||Humans were added with their skin and model later being used for the player.|
|0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 1)||Added the player as an entity for the newly introduced multiplayer mode. Its model and texture are both taken from the human mob.|
|0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST||The texture used by both the player and human mob, which was bearded, was replaced with a beardless version. However, the bearded skin is still used in promotional artwork and other merchandise later on.|
|December 19, 2009||Player shadow test.|
|20100327||The player now drops their inventory and respawns at the spawn location upon death, rather than having to reload the last save.|
|v1.0.9||Before this version, the walking animation for the player was different; players swung their arms wildly to their sides while walking.|
|v1.0.14||The player can jump only two blocks horizontally, instead of three.|
|v1.1.1||Added ability to sneak with ⇧ Shift by default.|
|1.5||Unarmed damage was increased from 1 () to 2 ().|
|1.7.3||An apple is no longer dropped when logged in as Notch.|
|1.8||Pre-release||The player now has an experience and hunger bar.|
|The player can now jump four blocks horizontally by sprinting.|
|Unarmed damage was decreased from 2 () to 1 ().|
|1.0.0||RC1||Changed the sounds the player makes. Any physical damage plays a "tick" sound, and damage from falling would play sounds like bones breaking.|
|Before this version, when the player was damaged, they would make a deep "Ooh!" sound that represented the player's response when hurt. However, this sound suggested that the player was male, which was not consistent with/representative of female player skins, so Mojang changed the sound to make it more gender-neutral.|
|1.4.2||12w38a||Changed hurt sounds for player.|
|1.8||pre1||Added a new player model with smaller arms, and a new default player skin named Alex.|
|February 4, 2015||Players can now change usernames.|
|1.9||15w42a||Player's hitbox (usually 1.8 blocks tall) is now shorter (1.65m) when crouching, is a 0.6-block cube when gliding with elytra, and is a 0.2-block cube while laying in bed.|
|15w45a||Jump height increased from 1 3⁄16 blocks to 1 1⁄4 blocks.|
|1.11||16w32a||Changed entity ID from |
|1.13||18w07a||Added the ability to sprint while in water, which causes the player to dive to the ground and swim much faster.|
|18w15a||Sprinting at the surface of water no longer makes the player swim, instead the player stays at the same altitude constantly.|
|Swimming through 1 block holes is now possible.|
|Combat Tests||Combat Test 5||Players now get knockback from hits that deal less than half a heart of damage, including no damage.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.1.0||Added the player.|
|v0.11.0||build 1||The player's skin can now be customized.|
|Added a new player model with smaller arms, and a new default player skin named Alex.|
|v0.12.1||build 10||Changed the sounds the player makes. Any physical damage plays a flesh impact sound, and damage from falling would play sounds like bones breaking.|
|Before this version, when the player was damaged, they would make a deep "ooh!" sound which represented the player's response when hurt. However, this sound suggested that the player was male, so Mojang changed the sound to make it more gender-neutral.|
|v0.15.2||Alex's shoulders lowered a pixel.|
|1.4.0||beta 188.8.131.52||Added the ability to sprint while in water, which causes the player to dive to the ground and swim much faster.|
|beta 184.108.40.206||Players can now swim through 1x1 gaps.|
|1.5.0||beta 220.127.116.11||Improved player swimming at the surface of water.|
|1.13.0||?||The player's legs no longer slightly bob when the player is idle or looking around.|
|beta 18.104.22.168||Player height is now customizable in 4 different sizes in the Character creator: tall, medium, small, smaller, though have the same hitbox. Also, player eyes (Steve, Alex, and custom Character creator skins) can now blink.|
|1.14.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Players can now only sprint on top of water instead of being able to swim.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||1.0.1||Added the player.|
|TU3||1.04||Added skin packs.|
|TU24||CU12||1.16||Added the Alex skin.|
Gallery[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
The human mob before 0.24 SURVIVAL TEST.
Trivia[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- The player's eye level (according to coordinates on the debug screen) is 1.62 meters. Since their eyes are 28 pixels above their feet, leaving 4 pixels above their eyes (0.23m), this makes them 1.85 meters tall and 0.925 meters wide. However, the player's hitbox is 1.8m tall and 0.6m wide, the hitbox of a crouching player is 1.5m tall[Java edition only], and the hitbox of a player gliding with elytra or swimming is 0.6m tall.
- In the July–August 2016 issue of Lego Club Magazine, it is mentioned that Steve is Alex's boyfriend. It is also mentioned that Steve is a miner, builder, and alchemist, while Alex is a builder, explorer, and hunter.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition Lite, the name of the player was "Stevie" instead of "Steve".
- The Alex skin is heavily implied to be female in the description of a video from Minecraft's official YouTube channel, though never said outright through the use of pronouns or other methods.
- In the moveset explanation video regarding their inclusion in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mr. Sakurai Presents "Steve & Alex", the English subtitles referred to Steve and Alex with male and female pronouns respectively, although because Japanese omits pronouns, Sakurai didn't use any gender pronouns to refer to Steve or Alex.
- The player's legs do not line up perfectly with the torso; this is an intentional feature to prevent z-fighting when wearing armor.
- Şablon:IN, a dead player can still collect experience orbs near their death location until they choose to respawn.
- Before Java Edition 1.14, the camera was located at the player's feet; the world is therefore rendered 1.8 blocks below what it should be at to counteract this.
- Likewise, when the player slept in a bed, the world revolved around the player during the animation instead of the player's camera rotating, which led to some visual bugs.
- Steve was first named via his appearance in Super Meat Boy. Prior to this, the player was nameless.
- Steve's original model had a beard; it was removed due to players commonly mistaking it for a smile. The beard is still used in artwork and merchandise.
Publicity[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Steve is featured as a Micro Mob along with a creeper in the LEGO set 21102 LEGO Minecraft Micro World, as well as a Minifigure (along with Alex and many other skins) in several other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- Steve is an unlockable character named "Mr. Minecraft" in the Steam version of Super Meat Boy. The character has a shorter jump height than other characters but can mine squares from the level and place them as platforms.
- Steve's head is an unlockable helmet in the Xbox Arcade game, Hybrid.
- Steve's head is a wearable item in Borderlands 2.
- Steve's head is a wearable hat in DinoRun SE.
- Steve's head is a wearable hat in Transformice.
- Steve is a playable character in Retro City Rampage.
- Steve is a uniform named "Craft Miner" in Saints Row 4.
- Steve is an unlockable character with a projectile that looks like a stone pickaxe in the game Alone in the Park.
- Steve is an outfit named "Pitman", wielding an iron pickaxe and able to break barriers, in the flash game Strikeforce Kitty 2.
- "Mr. Pixel" in Createrria: craft your games has a face similar to Steve's.
- Steve appears to be an unlockable character in "BowMasters".
- Steve's head is a wearable hat in "Supreme Duelist Stickman" along with a the "pickaxe" weapon that can place blocks such as cobblestone, TNT, and a piston.
- Steve and Alex are playable DLC characters in the crossover fighting game Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with the Zombie and Enderman as alternate costumes.
- Steve is seen in the poster for Super Smash Bros breaking up from the ground with a pickaxe
Gallery[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Bedrock Edition[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Comparison of four sizes of Steve and Alex Şablon:İn.
Official artwork[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Steve as shown in the Adventure Update logo.
Steve as shown in the Horse Update artwork.
Steve and Alex as shown in the Combat Update artwork.
Steve and Alex as shown in the Exploration Update artwork.
Steve and Alex as shown in the World of Color Update artwork.
Steve, and Alex as shown in the Update Aquatic artwork.
Alex as shown in the Village and Pillage artwork.
Steve and Alex as shown in the Buzzy Bees artwork.
Alex as shown in the Nether Update artwork.
Same as previous, but cropped to Alex and some Soul Fire.
Steve and Alex as shown in the Combat Tests.
Bedrock Edition[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
See also[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
References[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Can be seen in the file archives, and in Zombie Town by Notch, which features the removed human mob.
- Making Mobs: Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Minecraft