ÇEVİRİ DEVAM ETMEKTEDİR / TRANSLATİNG İS CONTİNUİNG
The dragon egg is a decorative block or a "trophy item", and is the rarest item obtainable in the game, as it generates once and once only.
A single dragon egg is generated on top of the exit portal when the first ender dragon is defeated. A dragon egg usually cannot be mined directly, as trying to do so causes it to teleport within a 31×31×31[verify] volume centered on the egg. If all air blocks in that area are filled so there is nowhere for the egg to teleport to, it can be mined. The dragon egg is a falling block and drops as an item when pushed by a piston or when it falls onto a block less than one meter tall, such as a bottom slab.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
- Şunlara da bakın: Falling Block § Behavior
The dragon egg, if there is no block below it, falls until it lands on the next available block. When it is being affected by gravity and falling, it exhibits a smooth falling animation.
It does not suffocate mobs or players when it falls and covers them.
The dragon egg can be placed on a non-solid block without falling.
Like other falling blocks, when the dragon egg is floating, it has black particles falling from it.
Dragon eggs emit a light level of 1.
To cause the egg to teleport, press attack while in Survival or Adventure mode (press use in Creative). It teleports to an air block nearby (up to seven blocks vertically and fifteen blocks horizontally), creating the same particles as endermen. It may teleport into the air and subsequently fall to the ground since they forcefully obey gravity. If all available air blocks are filled, it is possible to break the block.
Dragon egg teleportation is completely silent.
In the case that egg teleportation finds an invalid location such as a negative y value, it makes an additional attempt to find a valid location, centered on the invalid location rather than the original position.
Falling block entity
|Ana Başlık: Falling Block|
Template:Load advancements: Unknown advancement. Advancement title not found on page Gelişimler
|October 26, 2011||The dragon egg is first mentioned by Notch, supposedly before there was the feature freeze, though it seems to have been worked on during it.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9 Prerelease 6||Added dragon eggs.|
|1.3.1||12w17a||Pick Block no longer works on dragon eggs.|
|1.9||15w49a||Pick Block now works on dragon eggs again.|
|1.12||17w17a||Obtaining the Dragon Egg now unlocks The Next Generation advancement.|
|1.13||17w47a||Prior to The Flattening, this block's numeral ID was 122.|
|1.0.0||alpha 0.17.0.1||Added dragon eggs.|
|1.16.200||beta 18.104.22.168||Dragon Egg now always drops as an item when it's destroyed by an explosion..|
|TU9||CU1||1.00||Patch 1||1.0.1||Added dragon eggs.|
|1.7.10||Added dragon eggs.|
- When destroyed by an explosion, the block always drops as an item.
- The writer of the Minecraft comic WonderCraft, Samcube, was requested by Mojang to create official Minecraft posters. In a part of these works, one can see an area with an ender dragon and a chicken on top of a huge mushroom. In the same scene, the dragon egg is visible near the chicken.
- The dragon egg was technically renewable on Şablon:El versions of the game, using the option to completely reset the end and get another 'first' dragon kill.
- If the dragon egg teleports and falls into the portal, it will spawn in the Overworld at the world spawn.
Samcube's Minecraft poster showing the dragon egg.
- The End
- Ender Dragon