ÇEVİRİ DEVAM ETMEKTEDİR / TRANSLATİNG İS CONTİNUİNG
Description[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
The player's hunger value is shown on the heads-up display in the form of a hunger bar (also called food bar), which is similar to health bar (located above the hotbar), located opposite to it and represented by ten drumsticks (). One half of a drumstick () represents one hunger point or half-unit of hunger, thus the full bar consists of twenty hunger points. It is replenished by eating food, and decreased by player's actions such as sprinting, digging or attacking.
Various levels of player's hunger control health regeneration (or depletion) and the ability to sprint. When hunger is at a high enough value, the player's health regenerates. If it falls to 6 (), the player loses the ability to sprint. If the hunger bar is at zero, the player's health depletes. The specific effects are described in the Effects of hunger section. The hunger value does not drain on Peaceful difficulty and regenerates if it is not at the maximum value.
An important aspect of hunger not shown on the hunger bar is called food saturation and controls the decreasing of the hunger value. It depends on what the player has eaten last. There is also a food exhaustion value that controls the decreasing of the food saturation level. How exactly they control the overall hunger value is described in more depth in the Mechanics section.
- Şunlara da bakın: § Food poisoning
Certain foods have a chance of inflicting Hunger effect on the player upon consumption, causing the player's food bar to deplete faster and turn a yellow-green color (). These foods are pufferfish, raw chicken (30% chance), and rotten flesh (80% chance). A husk can also give you hunger upon being attacked by one.
Mechanics[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
The hunger system utilizes four variables to control players' abilities, the values of which are stored in the player.dat format:
- foodLevel: The player's current hunger level, shown on the hunger bar. Its initial value on world creation is 20 (full bar).
- foodSaturationLevel: The player's current saturation level, which determines how fast the hunger level depletes and is controlled by the kinds of food the player has eaten. Its maximum value always equals foodLevel's value and decreases with the hunger level. Its initial value on world creation is 5.
- foodTickTimer: This variable is used when the hunger value either exceeds 17 (), or is at zero. It increases on every tick, and whenever it reaches 80 (4 seconds), it resets to zero and 1 () is added or deducted, depending on whether the player is saturated or starving. If the player has a full 20 (), 1⁄6 of 1 () times the player's saturation level is restored, up to a maximum of 1 (), when foodTickTimer reaches 10 (1⁄2 second), and foodTickTimer is reset to zero.
- foodExhaustionLevel: The player's current exhaustion level, which determines how fast the saturation level depletes. Its value is increased by the player's actions (see Exhaustion level increase for specific values). The initial value is zero. When it reaches the maximum value of 4, it resets to zero and one point is subtracted from foodSaturationLevel.
As a visible sign that the saturation is used up, the hunger bar starts to shake or jitter periodically. When the saturation level is at zero, once the exhaustion value reaches 4, the total hunger value is decreased by one hunger point. Eating food replenishes both hunger and saturation levels (see Food level and saturation level restoration for specific values), with the hunger level being replenished first, which also increases the maximum allowed saturation level. For example, if a golden carrot (giving 6 () and 14.4 saturation points) is eaten by a player whose hunger bar is at 9 () and saturation is below 1, its value increases to 15 (), and the golden carrot's saturation potential is fully used. However, if the hunger level is 8 (), its value increases to 14 () and only 14 saturation points are used.
Effects of hunger[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Various hunger levels lead to various effects on the player:
- When the hunger bar is at 20 () and there is any saturation left, health regenerates 1 () every 1⁄2 second.[Java edition only]
- When the hunger bar is at 18 () or more, health slowly regenerates 1 () every 4 seconds.
- When the player is damaged with 18 () or more, health regenerates 2 () for one time.[Bedrock edition only]
- When the hunger bar is at 17 () points or below, the player does not naturally regenerate health.
- If the hunger bar is at 6 () points or below, then the player cannot sprint.
- When the hunger bar is at 0 (), the player's health depletes at a rate of 1 () every 4 seconds (this makes sleeping impossible). On Easy difficulty, the player's health stops dropping at 10 (), on Normal, it stops at 1 (), and on Hard, it keeps draining until either the player eats something or starves to death. Resistance and armor do not reduce starvation damage.
Switching to Peaceful difficulty eliminates all penalties above, and rapidly restores the player's hunger bar and health.
Exhaustion level increase[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Any action not listed here does not increase exhaustion level. For example, normal walking doesn't increase exhaustion, and therefore does not decrease saturation or the food bar.
|Breaking a block||0.005||per block broken|
|Attacking an enemy||0.1||per attack landed|
|Taking damage that is normally protected by armor||0.1||per distinct instance of damage being received|
Hunger (food poisoning)
|0.1||per second, per Hunger status effect level|
|Jumping while sprinting||0.2||per jump|
|Regenerating health by having or higher and
|6.0||per 1 () healed|
|Food poisoning from raw chicken or rotten flesh, or taking damage from husks.||3.0||full 0:30 duration of Hunger I, at 0.1 per second|
Hunger (food poisoning) from pufferfish
|4.5||full 0:15 duration of Hunger III, at 0.3 per second|
Food level and saturation level restoration[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Food|
Food poisoning[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Ana Başlık: Hunger (status effect)|
Achievements[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Video[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
History[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|July 19, 2011||The hunger bar is first seen in an image Notch posted to Twitter that showcases his experimentation with world height.|
|1.8||Pre-release||Hunger was introduced. Food no longer restores health directly, but the player can regenerate if the hunger meter is 90% or over.|
|1.6.1||?||Health regeneration from food now increases the exhaustion level significantly, draining three points of food/saturation for every health point regenerated.|
|1.7.2||?||The exhaustion cost of sprint jumping is now 0.8 (up from 0.2), meaning that constant sprint jumping is no longer viable as a means of fast long-distance travel in most situations.|
|1.8||?||Hunger now regenerates when depleted if the difficulty is set to Peaceful.|
|1.9||15w40a||Health regenerates faster when saturation is non-zero.|
|Health regeneration increases exhaustion more.|
|15w44a||Health regenerates speed bonus from non-zero saturation only applies when the hunger bar is at 20.|
|15w49a||Sneaking now increases exhaustion by 0.005/m, decreased from 0.01/m.|
|1.11||16w32a||Exhaustion rates decreased across the board: Swimming decreased from 0.015/m to 0.01/m, breaking blocks decreased from 0.025/block to 0.005/block, jumping decreased from 0.2/jump to 0.05/jump, sprint jumping decreased from 0.8/jump to 0.2/jump, attacking and taking damage both decreased from 0.3/attack to 0.1/attack, Hunger status effect decreased from 0.5/s to 0.1/s.|
|Sneaking and walking no longer affect exhaustion.|
|Exhaustion rate from regeneration is increased from 4.0/half-heart to 6.0/half-heart.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.12.1||build 1||Hunger was introduced. Food no longer restores health directly, but the player can regenerate if the hunger meter is 90% or over.|
|TU5||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||1.0.1||Added the food bar and hunger.|
|TU43||CU33||1.36||Patch 13||Food now regenerates health.|
|TU54||CU44||1.52||Patch 24||1.0.4||Exhaustion rates decreased across the board: Swimming decreased from 0.015/m to 0.01/m, breaking blocks decreased from 0.025/block to 0.005/block, jumping decreased from 0.2/jump to 0.05/jump, sprint jumping decreased from 0.8/jump to 0.2/jump, attacking and taking damage both decreased from 0.3/attack to 0.1/attack, Hunger status effect decreased from 0.5/s to 0.1/s.|
|Sneaking and walking no longer affect exhaustion.|
|Exhaustion rate from regeneration is increased from 0.4/half-heart to 0.6/half-heart.|