Minecraft Wiki

Minecraft Wiki ไม่ถือว่าเป็นวิกิอย่างเป็นทางการของ Microsoft อีกต่อไป ดังนั้นจึงมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงหลายประการเกิดขึ้น ซึ่งรวมไปถึงโลโก้ของวิกิด้วย โปรดอ่านที่ประกาศนี้สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม

READ MORE

Minecraft Wiki
Advertisement

แม่แบบ:Food

Disambig color.svg บทความนี้เกี่ยวกับปลาค็อดที่เป็นอาหาร ทั้งดิบและสุก สำหรับค็อด/ปลาในรูปแบบม็อบ ดูที่ Fish (ม็อบ) สำหรับความหมายอื่น ดูที่ Fish
Disambig color.svg "Raw Fish" ถูกเปลี่ยนทางมาที่นี่ สำหรับraw salmon ดูที่ Salmon (ไอเทม) สำหรับpufferfish ดูที่ Pufferfish (ไอเทม). สำหรับtropical fish/clownfish ดูที่ Tropical fish (item)
Disambig color.svg "Cooked Fish" ถูกเปลี่ยนทางมาที่นี่ สำหรับcooked salmon ดูที่ Salmon (item)

ปลาค็อดดิบ (อังกฤษ: Raw cod) เป็นไอเทมอาหาร

ปลาค็อดสุก (อังกฤษ: Cooked cod) เป็นไอเทมอาหาร ที่ได้จากการปรุงปลาค็อดดิบ

Obtaining[]

การตกปลา[]

The most common way of obtaining raw cod is fishing. The wait time of one being caught is decreased with the Lure enchantment and the chance of one being caught is slightly decreased with the Luck of the Sea enchantment (named as such because it increases treasure, not fish).

ดร็อปจากม็อบ[]

Guardians and elder guardians[]

Guardians and elder guardians have a 40% and 50% chance to drop raw cod as a common drop respectively when killed. The raw cod will become cooked if the guardian/elder guardian was killed while on fire.

Guardians and elder guardians also drop a random fish as a rare drop besides the common raw cod drop. This has a 60% chance of being raw cod. The chance of getting a fish can be increased with Looting, but the type of fish is not affected.

Polar bears[]

Polar bears drop 0–2 raw cod when killed. This has a 75% chance of being raw cod and a 25% chance of being raw salmon. The cod and/or salmon will be raw even if the polar bear is on fire when killed.

Cod mobs[]

Cod mobs will always drop 1 raw cod when killed. If it is killed on fire, it will drop cooked cod instead.

โลมา[]

โลมา จะดร็อปปลาค็อดดิบ 0–1 อัน เมื่อถูกฆ่า with the chance for an additional cod per level of looting used.

Natural generation[]

Item Structure Container Quantity Chance
รุ่น Java
Cooked Cod Buried treasure Chest 2–4 75%

การเผา[]

ส่วนผสม สูตร Smelting
Raw Cod +
Any fuel


การค้าขาย[]

ชาวบ้านอาชีพชาวประมง จะขาย ปลาค็อดสุก 6 อัน ต่อปลาค็อดดิบ 6 อัน และ emerald 1 อัน

Usage[]

อาหาร[]

Raw cod restores 2 (Hunger.svg) and 0.4 saturation. Cooked cod restores 5 (Half Hunger.svgHunger.svgHunger.svg) and 6 saturation.

Ocelots[]

Raw cod can be used to tame ocelots, get cats off of chests, beds, etc., breed cats, and make baby cats grow up faster by 10% of the remaining time.

โลมา[]

โลมา can be fed raw cod. Doing this will improve their trust with the player, and interact with them more. However, unlike most animals, this will not cause them to breed.

Additionally, dolphins will swim to the nearest chest in an underwater ruins or shipwreck structure when they are fed raw cod. If the chest in the nearest structure is broken, they will instead swim to the nearest structure that has a chest.

ค่าข้อมูล[]

ไอดี[]

Java Edition:

ไอเทม ชื่อไอดี
ปลาค็อดดิบ (Raw Cod) cod
ปลาค็อดสุก (Cooked Cod) cooked_cod

Bedrock Edition:

ไอเทม ชื่อไอดี หมายเลขไอดี
ปลาดิบ (Raw Fish) fish 349
ปลาสุก (Cooked Fish) cooked_fish 350

วิดีโอ[]

ประวัติ[]

รุ่น Java Alpha
v1.2.0? เพิ่มปลาค็อด ซึ่งเรียกว่า "ปลา (Fish)" ในเวลานั้น
รุ่น Java Beta
1.5Cooking fish now gives the Delicious Fish achievement.
1.8Pre-releaseFish is now stackable to 64 and fills hunger instead of health.
รุ่น Java
1.2.112w04aปลาดิบสามารถให้อาหารกับ ocelot เพื่อทำให้เชื่องแล้วกลายเป็น "แมว (Cat)"
1.3.112w21aFarmer villagers will now buy 9–12 cooked fish for 1 emerald.
1.814w02aCooked fish trade changed: fisherman villagers will now sell 6 cooked fish for 1 emerald plus 6 raw fish.
Farmer villagers will now no longer buy cooked fish.
14w04aCorrected name from cooked_fished to cooked_fish.
14w25aRaw fish and cooked fish are now obtainable rare drops from guardians and elder guardians.
1.1016w20aRaw fish is now dropped from polar bears.
1.1317w47aThe different data values for the fish and cooked_fish IDs have been split up into their own IDs.
"Raw Fish" and "Cooked Fish" have now been renamed to "Raw Cod" and "Cooked Cod", respectively.
Prior to The Flattening, these items' numeral ID were 349 and 350.
18w07aRaw cod is now used to breed turtles.
18w07bRaw cod is now no longer used to breed turtles. Seagrass is used instead.
18w08bCod, and other fish, have now been added as mobs, which will drop their (raw) item form when killed.
The textures for raw and cooked cod have now been updated.
18w10aCooked cod will now generate in buried treasure chests.
18w15aRaw cod can now be used to feed dolphins.
Raw cod can now be obtained as a drop from dolphins.
รุ่น Pocket Alpha
0.11.0build 1 เพิ่มปลา
0.12.1build 1Fish will now restore hunger instead of health.
Raw fish can now be used to feed ocelots to tame them into cats.
0.16.0build 1Fish is now dropped by guardians and elder guardians.
รุ่น Pocket
1.0alpha 0.17.0.1Added polar bears, which drop raw fish.
1.0.4alpha 1.0.4.0Fisherman villagers now sell 6 cooked fish for 1 emerald plus 6 raw fish.
รุ่น Bedrock
1.4beta 1.2.14.2Cod and other fish have been added as mobs, which will drop their (raw) item form when killed.
The textures of raw and cooked cod have now been updated.
beta 1.2.20.2Raw cod is now dropped by dolphins and can be used to feed them.
1.5beta 1.5.0.0Giving raw cod to dolphins will lead the player to the nearest underwater ruins or shipwreck.
1.7beta 1.7.0.2"Raw Fish" and "Cooked Fish" have now been renamed to "Raw Cod" and "Cooked Cod", respectively.
รุ่น Bedrock ที่กำลังจะมา
1.8beta 1.8.0.8Raw cod can now no longer can be used to tame ocelots.
Raw cod can now be used to breed ocelots and increase baby ocelot growth speed.
Added stray cats, which can be tamed using raw cod.
รุ่น Legacy Console
TU1CU1 1.0 Patch 1 Added fish.
TU5Fish is now stackable to 64 and fills hunger instead of health.
TU12Raw fish can now be fed to ocelots to tame them into cats.
TU13Raw fish is now no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an ocelot in Creative mode.
TU69 1.76 Patch 38"Raw Fish" and "Cooked Fish" have now been renamed to "Raw Cod" and "Cooked Cod", respectively.
Updated the textures for raw and cooked cod.

ปัญหา[]

ปัญหาเกี่ยวกับ “ปลาค็อด (ไอเทม)” จะถูกซ่อมแซมให้ดีขึ้นได้ที่ ติดตามปัญหา โดยที่จะต้องรายงานปัญหาที่นี่

ดูเพิ่ม[]

Advertisement