cerca de 25% da tradução está concluída
Armas são itens que podem ser usados para danificar entidades. Eles podem assumir a forma de espada, arco ou vários outros itens capazes de causar danos. Eles também podem ser encantados para causar mais danos ou adicionar outros benefícios. Existem vários tipos de armas:
Armas corpo a corpo
Armas corpo-a-corpo podem ser seguradas durante o soco para causar dano extra, mas com um tempo de ataque maior do que o soco. (o tempo de ataque é um tempo de espera para uma arma)
- Espadas are generally the most effective melee weapons, due to their high damage per hit with a relatively short cooldown time compared to other weapons, dealing the highest damage per second.[Edição Java apenas] They deal the most damage than any other weapon except for tridents.[Edição Bedrock apenas]
- Machados na Edição Java deal more damage per hit than a sword, but have a slow cooldown time. However, axes can disable a escudo, which can be lengthened with Cleaving[em breve: ] Na Edição Bedrock, axes deal one less damage than a sword.
- Tridentes can be swung or thrown, dealing as much damage than an unenchanted espada de netherita, but with a slower cooldown time.[Edição Java apenas] Unlike most other projéteis, they are not slowed down in water, but a thrown trident must be retrieved, unless enchanted with Loyalty.
- Outras ferramentas, como picaretas, enxadas e pas can be used as emergency weapons, but they are not as effective as a sword or axe.
Armas de alcance
Armas de longo alcance não são tão eficazes no combate corpo-a-corpo, mas são eficazes para atacar inimigos à distância.
- Arcos are the most common ranged weapon, shooting flechas at enemies to deal damage. Bows have a charge up mechanic, similar to melee weapons, and arrows go the farthest and deal the most damage when shot from a fully charged bow.
- Crossbows have a longer range than bows, and deal more damage, but take longer to charge when unenchanted. The charging time can be reduced with the Quick Charge enchantment. They can also shoot Firework Rockets to deal splash damage, but unlike the bow, crossbows cannot fire a partially charged attack; the player must fully charge a crossbow to load it and fire. Furthermore, a crossbow can be charged and put away to be fired later.
- Bola de fogo cannot be launched by a player, but can be fired by a Dispenser or shot from a Ghast or Blaze to explode and set its surroundings on fire upon impact. Ghast fireballs can also be used to damage terrain, but can be deflected. The Ender Dragon uses a special type of dragon fireball that is purple and releases a purple lingering effect cloud similar to that of a lingering potion of harming when it explodes. This particle cloud can be collected using a glass bottle to get Bafo do dragão.
- Splash Potions or Lingering Potions with the Instant Damage, Poison, or Wither[Edição Bedrock apenas] status effects can be effectively used to damage enemies. Giving them various other negative status effects using other potions can give the player the upper hand in a fight.
- Snowballs and Eggs do not deal any damage, but can damage armor and deal knockback,[EB apenas][em breve: ] and unlike a bow, can be thrown quickly. Ender Pearls can be used, but it teleports the player to the entity.
Outros itens listados abaixo podem ser usados como armas, mas geralmente têm outros usos pretendidos e devem ser usados estrategicamente.
- Flint and Steels and Fire Charges can be used to set the ground on fire and damage enemies.
- A Lava Bucket can deal serious damage to enemies and significantly slow them down, but it requires strategic placing. In certain situations, it can be used in conjunction with a Water Bucket to suffocate the entity in Obsidian.
- TNT is an effective weapon against enemies, whether planted and ignited on the spot or buried beforehand and activated in a chase. The player can substitute this with a Creeper, an End Crystal, a Bed when used outside of the Overworld, and a Respawn Anchor when used outside of the Nether.
- Hostile mobs can be used as weapons when used strategically, but this can be hard to set up due to the fact that these mobs also attempt to attack the player.
- Redstone traps can be used to kill the entity with all sorts of environmental damage, ranging from fall damage to suffocation to anything in between, but these must be prepared beforehand.
- Anvils can be used to damage mobs and players, at the cost of damaging the anvil.
- Certain blocks cause damage on contact, and can be used as barriers to mobs and players without the ability to break blocks. These include a Cacto, an Sweet Berry Bush, a Rosa do wither, a Fogueira e Bloco de magma (if the target isn't sneaking or wearing frost walker boots).