Minecraft Earth는 Xbox Live 계정이 필요하며, 한국 한정으로 법률 규정에 의거하여 만 18세 이상인 사용자만 사용 가능하다.
Minecraft Earth에서는, 게임 플레이어가 다른 플레이어와 함께 건축을 할 수 있으며 "실제 크기의 실제 세계에 배치"할 수 있다.
지도에서는, 플레이어는 마켓플레이스에서 꾸민 캐릭터를 볼 수 있다. 지도에는 탭 수집품이 흩어져 있고, 만약 탭 수집품이 플레이어의 일정 거리 안으로 들어온다면 그것을 눌러 아이템을 얻을 수 있다. 여러 가지의 탭 수집품이 있는데, 돌과 잔디, 상자, 몹을 얻을 수 있다.
모험은 지도에서도 생성되지만 모험 수정을 이용하여 직접 만들 수도 있다. 모험은 Minecraft Earth의 생존 기능이다. 플레이어가 몹과 싸울 수 있고, 탭 수집품으로는 얻을 수 없는 자원도 얻을 수 있고, 보상도 받을 수 있다.
빌드플레이트의 크기는 60미터(200피트)이내로 다양하다. 스토어를 이용하면, 자신의 땅을 넓히거나 새로 살 수 있다. 레벨링 시스템을 통해 땅을 얻을 수도 있다.
빌드플레이트는 8×8, 16×16, 32×32 블록의 크기를 가지고 있으며, 최대 건축 가능 높이는 221 블록이다. 또한 빌드플레이트는 3 블록의 지하를 가지고 있으며, 3 블록을 파괴하면 기반암이 나온다.
Once a build is complete, if the player wants to have a persistent hologram of their world pinned somewhere, it would need to be reviewed before its pinned. Mojang Studios claims to have a 24/7 moderation team, reviewing and looking at reports.
People who are not invited can interact with the pinned world locally; once they leave said world everything is reset. Only invited individuals can change the real world and take resources from it, non invited players cannot collect resources.
Buildplates can be seen through the world as pinned worlds, and can be opened to explore and interact with. To get their own, players must level up or purchase them through the store.
Minecraft Earth 모험 have their own buildplates, with predefined above-ground and underground structures and hostile mobs. Like user buildplates, an adventure plate must be placed somewhere on the ground before interacting with it. Adventure buildplates cannot be saved or moved by a player although multiple players can interact with the same adventure at the same time.
기존 Minecraft와의 다른 점
Minecraft Earth offers somewhat different mechanics to players more familiar with Java or Bedrock editions of Minecraft. These differences include:
- The game is basically two-dimensional; that is, while one can build upward and dig downward, a player cannot climb or descend unless a real-world structure is available for climbing and descending.
- There is no day-night cycle. Buildplates and adventures always have the same lighting regardless of the real-world time of day. Some buildplates may be available with night illumination.
- Inventory is effectively unlimited, both in inventory slots and the stack size of items or blocks.
- There is no inventory crafting grid, and no way to repair damaged items by combining them.
- There are no armor slots in the inventory.
- Mobs can be collected, and achievements earned for collecting them. Occasionally a tappable drops a hostile mob that can be collected and placed on a buildplate.
- Inventory is unaffected by death, as you don't have access to it during adventures. Only items in the hotbar and backpack, or all items brought with you and items collected during an adventure, are lost.
- Both crafting and smelting take time, sometimes several minutes (or even hours) depending on the item. Like smelting in regular Minecraft, the player can exit the crafting or smelting interface to do other things while the process completes.
- Several items cannot be crafted at all, such as chests, crafting tables, armor, villager workstations, and anything related to enchantments or potions (anvils, enchanting tables, brewing stands, etc.).
- Tools and melee weapons have infinite Range, weapons can be crafted but are normally not needed.
- Health and hunger are combined into one health gauge bar. Health is depleted by mob attacks, and restored by eating food.
- Food cannot be cooked in survival mode (i.e. during an adventure), but must be cooked outside of an adventure. Food can be eaten during an adventure and outside of an adventure.
- Iron ingots are available only by smelting iron ore, which is rare and never dropped by tappables. Iron ore can be obtained only via mining during an adventure, provided the adventure includes any iron at all, and rarely when killing zombies, similar to Vanilla Minecraft.
- There is currently no way to craft or wear armor in the game. A player must use tactics rather than armor for protection.
- Chests cannot be found as items, crafted, or stored in the player's inventory. They exist only as tappables.
- Ladders are available for construction but cannot be climbed.
- Mini boosts are figurines you tap to your devices NFC reader giving you temporary boosts to your stats in-game, such as better defence or attack strength. Only 5 can be used at a time and you can only use the same one every 24 hours to revive the boosts again.
- Adventure crystals were added for people isolating during COVID-19. Adventure crystals allow a player to experience a small, medium, large or huge adventure without having to go outside, provided the adventure has enough open area. Adventure crystals, despite being added for a reason, are a permanent feature and are not going to be removed.
루비는 다음과 같은 곳에 사용된다.
- 빌드플레이트 구매
- 부스트 구매
- 제작 및 제련 시간 단축
Minecoin은 Minecraft Earth의 2번째 화폐로 사용되며, 이 화폐로 스킨과 옷 등을 살 수 있다.
During Microsoft Build 2015, Microsoft's HoloLens team unveiled an augmented reality version of Minecraft. On May 6, 2019, Microsoft released a video on YouTube, where some features from Minecraft Earth were shown. On May 8, 2019, a trailer was released, showing some AR mods in Minecraft Earth. On Minecraft's 10th anniversary (May 17), Minecraft Earth was officially announced.
The closed beta for Minecraft Earth was launched for AR-compatible devices with iOS in the following cities:
|클로즈 베타 시작일||지역|
|July 16, 2019|
|July 17, 2019|
|July 18, 2019||Mexico City, Mexico|
The closed beta for Minecraft Earth was launched for AR-compatible devices with Android in the first five cities the closed iOS beta was also launched in: London, Seattle, Stockholm, Tokyo, Mexico City.
|클로즈 베타 시작일||설명|
|August 22, 2019||Pre-registration for the full game on the Google Play Store and registration for the closed beta on the Minecraft Earth site becomes available.|
|August 30, 2019||The closed beta was released in the same cities as iOS.|
Minecraft Earth는 최초 릴리스 날짜와 버전별로 다음 국가에서 조기 액세스가 가능하다.
|얼리 액세스 시작일||버전||지역|
|2019년 10월 17일||0.5.0||아이슬란드, 뉴질랜드|
|2019년 10월 29일||0.6.0||호주, 멕시코, 스웨덴|
|2019년 10월 31일||—||캐나다, 필리핀, 대한민국|
|2019년 11월 5일||—||영국|
|2019년 11월 12일||0.7.0||미국|
|2019년 11월 19일||0.7.1||일본, 오스트리아, 벨기에, 덴마크, 핀란드, 프랑스, 독일, 아일랜드, 이탈리아, 룩셈부르크, 네덜란드, 노르웨이, 포르투갈, 스페인, 스위스|
|2019년 11월 21일||—||인도|
On December 11, 2019, Minecraft Earth was opened for global access with the release of version 0.8.0.
시스템 요구 사항
자주 하는 질문에서 나온 사양이다.
|Operating system||Android 8.0 "Oreo" 및 이후 버전||iOS 12.0 및 이후 버전|
|호환되는 기기||이 곳에서 나온 기기를 제외한 모든 Google Play AR 서비스(ARCore) 지원 기기||iPhone (6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE (2세대)|
iPod touch (7th Gen)
iPad (5세대 이후)
iPad Air (3세대)
iPad Mini (5세대)
iPad Pro (모든 기기)
|0.1.0||2019년 7월 31일|
|0.2.0||2019년 8월 27일|
|0.3.0||2019년 9월 20일|
|0.4.0||2019년 10월 2일|
|0.4.2||2019년 10월 7일|
|0.5.0||2019년 10월 17일|
|0.6.0||2019년 10월 29일|
|0.6.1||2019년 11월 1일|
|0.7.0||2019년 11월 11일|
|0.7.1||2019년 11월 18일|
|0.8.0||2019년 12월 11일|
|0.9.0||2019년 12월 18일|
|0.10.0||2020년 1월 15일|
|0.11.0||2020년 1월 28월|
|0.12.0||2020년 2월 11일|
|0.13.0||2020년 2월 27일|
|0.14.0||2020년 3월 12일|
|0.15.0||2020년 3월 25일|
|0.16.0||2020년 4월 14일|
|0.17.0||2020년 4월 28일|
|0.17.1||2020년 5월 6일|
|0.17.2||2020년 5월 11일|
|0.18.0||2020년 5월 20일|
|0.19.0||2020년 6월 1일|
The official poster of Minecraft Earth.
The official poster about the collaboration of Minecraft Earth.
The official poster about the collection of Minecraft Earth.
The official poster about creative of Minecraft Earth.
The official poster about the exploration of Minecraft Earth.
- Minecraft Earth Pig.jpg
A muddy pig viewed both on a mobile device and in the world.
Chicken variant of mooshroom (called a Cluckshroom) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Horned Sheep.png
Sheep with large horns resembling a ram (called a Horned Sheep) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Jumbo Rabbit.png
Large rabbit (called a Jumbo Rabbit) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Mob of Me.png
Entity used for placing human characters into the world (called a Mob of Me) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
Buttercup-covered variant of mooshroom (called a Moobloom) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Muddy Pig.png
Pig covered in mud (called a Muddy Pig) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Purple Cat.png
Dyed Cat shown to be (but not confirmed to be) in Minecraft Earth.
Currency that can be used to purchase buildplates (called rubies) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
Small yellow flower (called a Buttercup) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Wooly Cow.png
Cow resembling a yak (called a Wooly Cow) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Glow Squid.png
Variant of a squid, but with a glowing, luminescent texture (called a Glow Squid) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Melon Golem.png
Variant of a snow golem with a melon as the head as opposed to a carved pumpkin (called a Melon Golem) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Furnace Golem.png
Variant of an iron golem with blast furnace as its body (called a Furnace Golem) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Spotted Pig.png
Variant of the average pig with spots (called a Spotted Pig) confirmed for Minecraft Earth.
- Minecraft Earth Wiki project
- “LONDON and SEATTLE, you're up! As the first two cities to go live in the Minecraft Earth closed beta, all eyes are on you and your life-sized minetacular (specblockular?) creations!” – @minecraftearth, July 16, 2019
- “Minecraft Earth is here! Starting today, we will begin to roll out early access from country to country, starting with: 🇳🇿 New Zealand 🇮🇸 Iceland Not a citizen of either land? Stay tuned as we announce the next countries soon!” – @minecraftearth, October 17, 2019
- “We've saved up all our wool to roll out the red carpet. Over the next 24 hours, Minecraft Earth early access will become available in countries all across the world! Navigate over to your app store of choice to start crafting in real life.” – @minecraftearth, December 11, 2019
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Store
- "Earth FAQ" – Minecraft.net, 2019년 5월 17일.
- Minecraft Earth의 개발자 Pyroclasm이 Minecraft Earth 디스코드 서버에서 언급함.
- "Hey, we absolutely will keep them! We added them because they're a great experience and we know players are really enjoying them!" - SevralTimez
- "HoloLens games are too good for HoloLens" – The Verge, June 17, 2015.
- "What's Minecraft up to?" – via YouTube
- “Seattle and London are already live, and now it's time to welcome STOCKHOLM to the block party! Södermalm or Kungsholmen, which part of the city will prove to be the most creative?” – @minecraftearth, July 17, 2019
- “TOKYO! Home of the historical and the hyper-modern, cat cafés and muddy pigs. Wait, what? Yes! Tokyo is the fourth city to join the Minecraft Earth closed beta.” – @minecraftearth, July 17, 2019
- “The Minecraft Earth closed beta is now live in MEXICO CITY! Five cities are up and running – we can't wait to see what you create!” – @minecraftearth, July 18, 2019
- "Minecraft Earth closed beta now on Android" – Minecraft.net, August 30, 2019
- "Minecraft Earth Early Access" – Minecraft.net, October 17, 2019
- “Early access is in full swing and rolling out around the world! We're working around the block to bring everyone into Minecraft Earth. Here are today's countries:
More info on our early access plans 👇 ...” – @minecraftearth, October 29, 2019
- “Queued up and ready to go! Today, three additional countries join the Minecraft Earth early access. Say hi to:
🇰🇷 South Korea
🇵🇭 Philippines” – @minecraftearth, October 31, 2019
- “Tea, crumpets – and now also Minecraft Earth! Early access has arrived in the 🇬🇧 United Kingdom. Jolly good! Read more at: ↣ https://redsto.ne/minecraftearth ↢” – @minecraftearth, November 5, 2019
- “Hey 🇺🇸 United States, we found your Minecraft Earth invite, it was behind the couch this whole time! Welcome to early access! More information at: ↣ http://redsto.ne/minecraftearth ↢” – @minecraftearth, November 12, 2019
- “More countries need to join the early access? Well, alright then! Now LIVE in:
Learn more: ↣ http://redsto.ne/minecraftearth ↢” – @minecraftearth, November 19, 2019
- “Time to get to tappin', players of 🇮🇳India! Minecraft Earth early access has arrived and is going live across the country. Enjoy!
↣ http://redsto.ne/minecraftearth ↢” – @minecraftearth, November 21, 2019