|출시일||February 26, 2020|
20w09a is the fourth snapshot for Java Edition 1.16, released on February 26, 2020, which adds crying obsidian and targets and renames zombie pigmen among other changes.
- "명중" 발전과제 추가
- 과녁을 쏴서 가장 많은 양의 레드스톤 신호를 발생시키면 달성된다.
- 진홍빛, 뒤틀린 표지판 제작법 책이 추가되었다.
climbable블록 태그 추가
impact_projectiles개체 태그 추가
- 우는 흑요석에 대한 입자 추가:
- 이제 제작할 수 있다.
- 진홍빛 버섯과 뒤틀린 버섯
- 이름이 "Crimson Fungus", "Warped Fungus"로 바뀌었다.
- 이제 화분에 놓을 수 있다.
- 이제 같은 종류의 흙에 있을 때에만 큰 버섯으로 자라난다.
- 이제 개체를 밀 수 있다.
- 네더 싹
- Now have the replaceable plant material.
- 상단 텍스처가 변경되었다.
- 이제 화분에 놓을 수 있다.
- Warped roots now have the replaceable plant material.
- Stripped crimson and warped stems
- Changed the top texture.
- Weeping vines
- Are now climbable.
- Now have the replaceable plant material.
- Diamond axe, diamond boots, diamond helmet, diamond hoe, diamond leggings, diamond pickaxe, diamond shovel, diamond sword, golden hoe, golden pickaxe, netherite pickaxe, wooden hoe, and wooden pickaxe
- Changed their textures slightly, fixing some texture inconsistencies.
- Can now break nether wart blocks and warped wart blocks quickly.
- Can now break soul soil quickly.
- Slightly tweaked the texture. Some colors were tweaked and transparent pixels were removed.
- Now have an
IsImmuneToZombificationdata value that prevents them from zombifying in the Overworld.
- Baby piglins now ride on the back of baby hoglins.
- Skeleton horses and zombie horses
- Can now be leashed.
- Has been renamed to "Zombified Piglin".
- Updated model and texture.
- The texture used is the same texture added in 20w07a.
- Now checks dismount position height against entity height.
- Bartering loot has been restructured to be more appealing to survival players.
- The new loot for bartering consists of:
- Common barters (20⁄226 chance or about 8.85%): 6–10 shroomlight, 1 fire charge, 8–16 gravel, 4–10 leather, 4–10 warped fungus, 4–16 nether brick, 1 obsidian, or 1–3 crying obsidian.
- Uncommon barters (10⁄226 chance or about 4.42%): 8–16 nether quartz, 5–12 glowstone dust, 2–6 magma cream, 4–8 ender pearl, or 8–24 string.
- Rare barters (5⁄226 chance or about 2.21%): 1 warped nylium, 1 화염 저항 potion or 1 화염 저항 splash potion.
- Very rare barter (1⁄226 chance or about 0.44%): 1 netherite hoe.
- In this snapshot, all item amounts are 1–5 due to a bug.
- Piglins will now inspect gold ingots first before throwing out the item they choose to barter for the player if they're still around.
- Recipe book
- Stained glass pane recipes now only unlock when the player has the same color of stained glass in their inventory.
block.portal.triggersounds are now part of the "ambient/environment" sound category adjustable in options.
- Shearing sound category was changed from "friendly creatures" to "players" for players using shears and "blocks" for dispenser using shears.
- Added potted crimson fungus, warped fungus, crimson roots, and warped roots to the
- Nether fog
- Color now transitions smoothly between biomes.
- The Nether
- Changed the ambient lighting in the Nether, it is now much darker.
- Removed duplicate and unused textures for stripped warped logs.
- 55개의 문제점이 고쳐짐
- 이전에 출시된 버전에서
- MC-7424 – Fall damage death messages do not show the block players fall from correctly (ladders, vines, water).
- MC-102319 – Nether portal trigger and travel sounds are not assigned to any sound category.
- MC-111726 – Minecart dismount position always above the minecart, even if there's space next to it.
- MC-137554 – Shearing sound is in the "friendly creatures" sound category.
- MC-146834 – Zombie pigman's head bottom texture is flipped.
- MC-147601 – Purpur pillar block top texture has not changed to a new texture.
- MC-148869 – Player can clip through the ground when exiting a minecart or a boat.
- MC-149042 – Minecart dismount position is not consistent.
- MC-164435 – Stream sounds do not loop properly.
- MC-166246 – Skeleton horses cannot be leashed.
- MC-170273 – Diamond swords use the wrong pallet.
- MC-170274 – Pickaxe textures are inconsistent.
- MC-170556 – Hoe textures are inconsistent.
- 의 개발 버전에서
- MC-170815 – Soul sand valley fossils generate duplicated/stacked.
- MC-170823 – Crimson and Warped trees spawn on top of the Nether roof.
- MC-170833 – Crimson fungi and warped fungi cannot be placed in flower pots.
- MC-170834 – Cannot replace warped forest foliage with other blocks.
- MC-170835 – Nether large fungi do not kill nylium underneath them.
- MC-170842 – Potted plant models are still missing their bottom due to faulty UV.
- MC-170844 – Nether sprouts do not break when their supporting block is removed.
- MC-170879 – Nether fog abruptly changes color when moving across biomes.
- MC-170890 – Users can get normal fire on soul soil.
- MC-170904 – When viewed in 3rd person mode, the cape renders incorrectly when sneaking while wearing a chest plate.
- MC-170915 – Hoglins have inconsistent texture.
- MC-170932 – Cave generator will not cut through
warped_nylium, leading to lots of floating nylium.
- MC-170954 – Lava spreads blue fire at invalid locations.
- MC-170961 – Mining speeds for breaking crimson and warped doors, trapdoors, fences, signs, stairs, and slabs are not faster with an axe.
- MC-170968 – Crimson and warped fungi replace certain blocks when growing.
- MC-170986 – Lava fire spread creates normal fire on soul soil.
- MC-171025 – Netherite items are not pushed in flowing lava.
- MC-171048 –
HugeFungiConfigurationhas an unused
- MC-171077 – Soul fire can be
/setblockon air, while normal fire cannot.
- MC-171130 – Hoglin spawn egg is not sorted alphabetically in the Creative menu.
- MC-171245 – Warped and crimson signs cannot be crafted.
- MC-171448 – The top textures of stripped stems do not match the normal stem top textures.
- MC-171457 – New fungi wrongly named.
- MC-171491 – Fossils generate floating in the sky in buffet worlds.
- MC-171502 – In the texture files there is 2 sets of textures for the stripped warped stem.
- MC-171517 – Nylium, wart bushes, soul soil, or soul sand generate slightly below the Nether ceiling.
- MC-171548 – Soul soil is not mined quicker with a shovel.
- MC-171640 – Villagers, vindicators, and zombies do not properly interact with the new crimson/warped doors
- MC-171731 – Huge fungi generate on the lowest nylium block.
- MC-171961 – Nether wart block and warped wart block do not have a tool assigned.
- MC-172084 – Soul sand and soul soil have no sounds.
- MC-172090 – Piglins would rather hold a golden item than a crossbow.
- MC-172096 – Baby hoglins and baby piglins do not seem to play with each other.
- MC-172112 – Hoglin walking sound is subtitled as "Hoglin dies" instead of "Footsteps".
- MC-172151 – Dark oak saplings are called "Jukebox/Note Blocks" in English (United Kingdom).
- MC-172203 – Soul sand and soul soil have no subtitles for breaking, placing and when being walked on.
- MC-172356 – Piglin admiring held gold ingot drops it when killed.
- MC-172363 – Piglins are not attracted to certain golden items.
- MC-172434 – Baby piglins do not sound high-pitched when zombified.
- MC-172486 – Piglins drop two shields when killed while holding one in their offhand.
- MC-172516 – Piglins/hoglins become persistent when within 16 blocks of a player, causing massive lag due to piling up entities.
- MC-172580 – Piglin can no longer pick up items when equipped with a shield.
Video made by Slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 20w09a" – Minecraft.net, February 26, 2020
- “It's decorative for now, but will have uses later ;)” – @kingbdogz, February 26, 2020