||Ez a cikk tartalmaz nem magyar nyelvű szöveget.
1.9.1 is an update for Minecraft which is planned to be released two weeks from March 9, 2016. 1.9.1 will not be compatible with 1.9 servers.
- Új nyelvek hozzáadása
- Added elytra sound effects.
- Hang esemény
- Armor attribute
- Damage formula is now
damage = damage * ( 1 - max( defensePoints / 5, defensePoints - damage / ( 2 + toughness / 4 ) ) / 25 ), i.e. increased toughness means less armor defense point reduction from strong attacks.
- Diamond armor has toughness 2, all other armor has toughness 0. A full set of diamond armor therefore gives a toughness attribute of 8.
- New option
enableWeakAttacks in options.txt
- Setting to false will disable weapon cooldown.
- Session ID is now no longer printed by the game to the log files or to the launcher.
- Entity selector
c (count) now sorts on proximity using true coordinates, not coordinates snapped to the grid.
- You can no longer attack unless the weapon recharge bar is filled 70% or more.
- Loot tables now also work in dispensers and droppers
- Dispensers with arrows in jungle temples now use loot tables.
- Hoppers can now push and pull items to and from blocked chests.
- Increased limit per tick for scheduled tile ticks from 1,000 to 65,536.
- Fejlesztett MI
- Shields no longer take damage when blocking weak attacks (less than 3 () damage).
- The title of the inventory of Minecarts with Chests and Minecarts with Hoppers now match the item's name.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before
- MC-7961 – Hopper can't fill or empty a chest if the chest is blocked from opening.
- MC-56162 – Setting
/worldborder damage amount 0 doesn't work.
- MC-95352 – Spatial target arguments
dz behave unexpectedly and inconsistently.
- From release version 1.9
- MC-90257 – A chain of command blocks may takes more than 1 tick to traverse.
- MC-96219 – Block duplication bug with pistons (ghost blocks).
- MC-96927 – Selector
c Targeting Inaccurate Entity Position
- MC-98327 – Elytra texture transparency issues.
- MC-98461 – Several languages (at least Frisian, Talossan, Ripuarian, Lojban, and LOLCAT) are not selectable, "Eesti (Eesti)" is listed as "Inglise (US)"
- MC-98587 – Command block logic sometimes fails arbitrarily
- MC-99060 – Elytra glowing effect is always black.
- Egyéb javítások
- Fixed game engine adding non-existent entities (failed mob spawns, etc.) to its internal lists, increasing instability.
- PC Gamer Demo (Beta 1.3)
- Launcher updates
- Beta Sound Update
- 2013 Music Update
|April Fools updates