Version Bedrock bêta 188.8.131.52
|Date de sortie||
Xbox One, Windows 10: 27 juin 2019
Version Bedrock 184.108.40.206 ►►
Le reste de cette page est à traduire en Français.
- It is an intangible block used to indicate to the structure blocks that certain air blocks can be overridden by previously existing blocks in the destination.
- Intended to be a replacement for the function barrier blocks used to convey (during early development), so they can form part of the structure itself.
- They are invisible and have a small hitbox.
- They are visible only when they are inside a structure being saved by a save structure blocks and the toggle option "show invisible blocks" is true.
- Additionally, any placed structure void instantly becomes visible when the player holds the item in their hand, similar to the barrier.
- Allows for empty spaces in a structure.
- Unlike air, it does not overwrite blocks where it is loaded.
- Example: If the player loads a 2 block high structure with air at the top and a structure void at the bottom into a 2 block high area of stone, the top block becomes air but the bottom remains stone.
- Version exclusive: Has a different texture than Java Edition.
- Spawn eggs
- Ajout d'un œuf d'apparition de renard.
- Spawn as red foxes in snowless taiga biomes, and as snow foxes in snowy taiga biomes
- Trusted foxes defend trusted players.
- Can pick up and carry items in their mouths.
- May sometimes eat what they are carrying.
- Wolves and polar bears attack them.
- Added tab-complete for writing coordinate commands.
- Added new
PersistComponentcommand for mob persistence.
- Improved many map-making commands.
- Accessibility settings can now be accessed from the in-game chat and has been revamped.
- Menu screen
- Changed the font of the menus.
- Structure blocks
- Added Save and Load behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Added new textures and other functionalities.
- Can no longer be obtained with the
- Added functionality. Screenshots took by camera can now be saved into the
- Locked maps now have a unique inventory icon.
- Illager captains
- The player now correctly receives the Bad Omen effect whenever the illager captain dies in combat with the player.
- Villager trade levels now match Java Edition with 5 profession level badges, rather than 3 level badges. (MCPE-43206)
- Cartographer trades now require 11 glass panes instead of 10.
- Improved performance.
- Added a message that informs players whether a Marketplace pack is compatible with their version of Minecraft (specifically if it includes blocks from a newer version of the game).
- Minecraft on iOS no longer shows the "Do you want to Close Minecraft?" pop-up since iOS doesn't support that app behavior.
- Map-making and add-on improvements.
- How to Play
- Updated the information about repairing elytra, which now describes using phantom membranes to repair them instead of leather. (MCPE-41608)
- Tweaked the armor section so that it specifies that carved pumpkins should be used as protection from endermen.
- Tweaked the wording in the raids section.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed inconsistent crash while navigating the game's UI.
- Fixed a crash related to cached resources that could sometimes occur.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when launching the game on Oculus Rift.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exiting the game on Windows 10.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game on Oculus Rift.
- Fixed a freezing issue that could sometimes occur when resuming the game on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed a crashing issue on iOS when relaunching the game with a global resource pack applied.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exploring world templates.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when launching the game on Xbox.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on Xbox.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when typing some characters onto a sign.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Inspiration Hub world.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when trying to create a new world or when joining a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when signing into Microsoft account.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when choosing certain skins.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new world using some marketplace packs.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when typing certain characters into chat. (MCPE-44419)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching profiles on Xbox One.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when breaking a block underneath detector rail blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a split-screen player leaves the game while an execute command targets them in a function.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving and rejoining a world whilst an adult panda is eating bamboo.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a player leaves on 3-4 player split-screen on the "Wildlife: Jungle" map.
- Improved graphics rendering performance.
- Improved world launch time by optimizing network and resource tasks.
- Optimized grass growth block ticking.
- Beacons no longer play conduit ambient sound, but play the correct beacon ambient sound now. (MCPE-34413)
- Accessibility color and contrast fixes and tweaks for dropdowns, buttons and the Play screen.
- Players can now switch between user accounts on Xbox One without restarting the game.
- Fixed the messaging when trying to import a world template made in a newer version.
- Leads now connect to mobs at the correct position.
- The world loading screen now closes if the acceptable amount of chunks are loaded. (MCPE-44815)
- (Partial fix for MCPE-44815, the issue with chunks sometimes not loading in correctly is still being worked on.)
- Furnaces now play all applicable sounds, and at the correct pitch. (MCPE-43915)
- Recently viewed skins now appear in the correct order in the skin picker menu.
- Equipment on armor stands now render correctly if the armor stand is affected by the invisibility effect. (MCPE-39779)
- Splash water bottles now deal damage to blaze and enderman mobs again. (MCPE-42589)
- Split-screen players that join a world now spawn in the correct safe place and no longer spawn in the void.
- Arrows now cause sand and gravel to fall again. (MCPE-18257)
- Fixed pitch issue with the camera that caused the player to walk backwards when looking straight up.
- The camera now rotates correctly when in third-person view.
- Changed how the bell item is held in the player's hand, so that it is held with an item rather than a weapon. (MCPE-43638)
- Damage sound is no longer heard when a player falls or lands in Creative gamemode. (MCPE-515)
- The camera is no longer present in the Creative inventory without the "Education Edition" toggle being turned on.
- Players in water are now knocked back by TNT explosions.
- Fire charges launched from dispensers now ignite minecarts with TNT.
- Using bone meal on a flower now generates more flowers of that type around it, rather than just dandelions and poppies. (MCPE-7979)
- Shulker boxes can no longer be placed in the same space as the player. (MCPE-39674)
- Standing in a cauldron of lava now deals the correct amount of damage to players. (MCPE-39356)
- Using 'Place All' (Y) on the cartography table output slot only crafts as many of the shown result possible.
- The player now correctly receives the bad omen effect whenever the illager captain dies in combat with the player.
- Mobs can no longer break turtle eggs when mob griefing is disabled. (MCPE-36245)
- Falling snow no longer replaces other blocks. (MCPE-44613)
- Loyalty tridents now return to the correct player after bouncing off a shield. (MCPE-44225)
- Nether portals now spawn zombie pigmen in easy difficulty. (MCPE-45934)
- Fixed issue of Riptide tridents not propelling players forward correctly.
- Balanced enchants on books - those with 3 or more enchantments no longer always have Feather Falling IV and/or Blast Protection IV. (MCPE-41944)
- Campfires can now be doused with splash water potions only, to match the Java Edition.
- Explosions no longer destroy and drop end gateway blocks. (MCPE-47174)
- Fixed creeper farms by adjusting mob height spawning logic. (MCPE-45935)
- Lava now correctly affects mobs that come into contact with it. (MCPE-45531)
- World generation
- Chests that generate in desert temples now face the correct way. (MCPE-37393)
- Iron golems are no longer pushed back by explosions. (MCPE-43662)
- Ravagers now pathfind through water.
- Fixed sitting position for baby zombie jockey.
- Fixed the death animation for spiders. (MCPE-41417)
- Lazy pandas no longer float above the ground when lying on their backs. (MCPE-43164)
- Baby pigs turn into baby pigmen when struck by lightning. (MCPE-38134)
- Fixed player alignment to bed when sleeping.
- Zombies can no longer break iron doors. (MCPE-43725)
- Village mobs (such as iron golems and cats) no longer spawn inside of blocks (such as grass path and farmland blocks). (MCPE-44442, MCPE-41886)
- Mobs can now path find correctly through waterlogged blocks. (MCPE-37005)
- Mobs can now path find correctly on unlit campfire blocks.
- Mobs no longer attempt to path find over 1.5 block high obstacles. (MCPE-45256)
- Villagers now all go to sleep correctly when the night comes.
- Strays and skeletons now show enchanted bows when held.
- Villagers now show angry particles when hit by a player, even if they haven't been traded with yet. (MCPE-29700)
- Mobs now attack the player correctly while standing on soul sand.
- Villagers now close doors that have been opened by a player or redstone. (MCPE-21946)
- Fixed the "Toast" rabbit easter egg. (MCPE-44510)
- TNT no longer falls through blocks when ignited. (MCPE-41313)
- Using pick block on lit redstone now gives the player the correct block. (MCPE-43450)
- Frosted ice no longer causes lag when it is waiting to melt underground. (MCPE-39698)
- Wood blocks now have directional placement. (MCPE-43367)
- Granite, diorite, and andesite can no longer be smelted into smooth stone. (MCPE-45914)
- Coarse dirt is no longer replaced with dirt when a tree is grown on top. (MCPE-26215)
- Buttons no longer appear rotated in the player hotbar. (MCPE-11365, MCPE-42584)
- The durability bar for shields now update correctly when sustaining damage. (MCPE-44788)
- Pistons now have the correct textures when placed in any direction. (MCPE-38053)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the home screen to show black corrupted textures after resuming the game on Android. (MCPE-39031)
- Tweaked the position of the shield when held in the off-hand to fix a minor texture clipping issue.
- Invisible bedrock no longer emits stone particles when fallen on.
- Tweaked first-person hand attack animations.
- Fixed hand animation when switching to empty hand from held item.
- Fix an issue that caused block entities (such as beds) to not render after suspending and resuming the game.
- Fixed some graphical errors when launching the game on Oculus Rift.
- Fixed trident position issues when being held and thrown.
- User interface
- The background tint of the player coordinates is now consistent with the chat background. (MCPE-43791)
- Tweaked the controller cursor position when auto crafting with a full inventory.
- Players using touch screen can no longer break blocks when using touch-and-hold to use a fishing rod.
- Execute detect command now uses local coordinates correctly. (MCPE-29942)
CommandPositionso that an optional offset can be specified to move the rotation point in case of a local coordinate.
- Fixed the
ExecuteCommanddetect option to correctly use an entity rather than a position so that it can use the entity orientation to calculate camera relative offsets.
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Fixed MoLang scripting errors that were being logged for older content.
- Endermen with modified behavior can now be shot and damaged with projectiles.
- Entities crossing chunk boundaries can no longer get corrupted due to the move.
- Fixed humanoid eating animation.
- Fix issue of the mini bows rendering on all mobs other than players in scripting packs.
- The "
has_equipment" filter work correctly with damageable items.
- Loading packs with lots of custom items now works correctly.
- Creating a new End gateway portal in the "Abstraction Cubes" Marketplace map now works correctly.
- Particle UVs no longer include lines of textures next to the selected UV.
- Custom entities using the "
nearest_attackable_target" now re-evaluate current target validity.
- JDavidFries sur Twitter : « We are looking into the recent delays with the Android betas. Sorry to keep you waiting. _orz » (June 29, 2019)
- Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android) – Minecraft Feedback, June 27, 2019
Cycle de développement
Mises à jour des assets