- No confundir con Tarta de calabaza.
|Resistencia a las explosiones|
Tarta con vela: Sí (3) estando encendida
|Se prende fuego por lava||
La tarta o pastel es un bloque de comida que puede ser consumido por el jugador.
- 1 Obtención
- 2 Uso
- 3 Sonidos
- 4 Valores de datos
- 5 Logros
- 6 Historia
- 7 Issues
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Obtención[editar | editar código]
Rotura[editar | editar código]
|Tiempo de rotura|
Botín de cofres[editar | editar código]
|Cake||Tesoro enterrado||Cofre||1||4,1 %|
Fabricación[editar | editar código]
|Ingredientes||Receta de Fabricación||Descripción|
|Cubo con leche +
|Después de fabricar la tarta, quedan cubos vacíos en las cuadrículas de fabricación.|
Comercio[editar | editar código]
Uso[editar | editar código]
Each cake has seven "slices"; each use consumes one slice progressing inward from the west. A single slice restores 2 () hunger and 0.4 hunger saturation. Eating all seven slices of a cake restores 14 () hunger and 2.8 hunger saturation.
Since eating a cake comes with no animation, the cake can be eaten at a rate of one slice per tick. Multiple players can eat from the same cake at the same time. En Edición Java, eating cake makes no sound, unlike other foods.
Pandas[editar | editar código]
Some pandas move toward a dropped cake to pick up and eat it. Some may not, depending on the cake's location.
Compostar[editar | editar código]
Placing a cake into a composter raises the compost level by 1.
Tartas con vela[editar | editar código]
Using a candle on an uneaten cake creates a candle cake of that color (including uncolored). Eating the cake causes the candle to drop. Clicking on a cake again while sneaking or with full hunger bar removes the candle from the cake.
Using flint and steel, fire charge, or any flaming projectile on an unlit candle cake lights its candle. Lit candle cakes emit light level of 3. Clicking on the lit candle (but not the cake) extinguishes it.
Sonidos[editar | editar código]
Genérico[editar | editar código]
Único[editar | editar código]
Las instrucciones específicas son: bedrock: Sound when eaten
|Sonido||Subtítulo||Fuente||Descripción||ID de objeto||Clave de traducción||Volumen||Tono||Distancia de|
|Cake squishes||Blocks||Colocar una vela en el bloque[próximamente: JE 1.17]||?||?||16|
Valores de datos[editar | editar código]
ID[editar | editar código]
Metadatos[editar | editar código]
- Véase también: Data values
En Edición Bedrock, cake uses the following data values:
Estados de bloque[editar | editar código]
- Véase también: Block states
Logros[editar | editar código]
Historia[editar | editar código]
|Edición Java Beta|
|November 23, 2010||Notch stated if Minecraft won the 2010 Indie of the Year Awards, he would add cake to Minecraft.|
Since Minecraft won the title, cake has been added.
|Cake heals 18 ( × 9).|
|Cakes with six and seven bites exist, but are not accessible.|
Cakes with eight through fifteen bites also exist. These have a glitched appearance, with misaligned cake textures as well as a purple missing texture on the bottom (as the texture next to the bottom of the cake on terrain.png, which it overflows to, is itself missing).
|1.5||Achievements have been added, including "The Lie", which is rewarded when the player crafts a cake.|
The cake side texture shown from underneath has flipped to the other side.
|1.8||Pre-release||Cake now restores 12 ().|
Cakes with data 8 through 15 now use the red mushroom block texture with the addition of the red mushroom block.
|Dropped cake itemsPlantilla:Info needed no longer appear larger than normal blocks.|
|1.2.1||?||When cake is crafted, the empty buckets are now moved to the player's inventory, rather than staying in the crafting grid.|
|1.5||13w02a||Cakes now use the inside texture for all of its sides.|
With the advent of major changes in texture storage and architecture, overeaten cakes now display other parts of cakes as well as part of a crop texture.
|13w03a||Cakes now use the outside side texture for the sides again.|
Overeaten cakes now display a different part of the cake texture than before.
|From this version up until 14w08a, overeaten cakes start to draw from the textures next to them on the texture atlas, in much the same way they previously did with terrain.png. However, as texture atlases are unstable and textures tend to change positions as new blocks and textures are added, overeaten cakes change the texture they draw from every time new textures are added, which includes when textures added by mods.|
Overeaten cakes now display a crop texture on the side.
Overeaten cakes now display a part of the powered redstone comparator texture.
Overeaten cakes now display the carrots texture. The inside underside also uses the feet of the cauldron.
Overeaten cakes now display a part of the block breaking texture, and the texture of the block of diamond inside.
|1.8||14w02a||Farmer villagers now sell 1 cake for 1 emerald.|
|14w10a||Cakes with data values 7 and above now display as full missing texture cubes.|
|14w28a||Cake slices available when eating cakes have been increased from 6 to 7, allowing the 6-bites cake to be obtained legitimately.|
|Cake now emits a comparator signal.|
|When cake is crafted, empty buckets now stay in the crafting table.|
|1.9||?||Cake can no longer be eaten in survival with the primary attack (left-click)|
|1.13||17w47a||Prior to The Flattening, this block's numeral ID was 92, and the item's 354.|
The texture of cake has been changed.
|Cakes can now be eaten by pandas when they are thrown to them.|
|19w03a||Placing a cake into the new composter now raises the compost level by 1.|
|19w08a||The texture of cake items have been changed, this time to have a large cherry in the middle to match its block counterpart.|
|May 17–20, 2019||Cakes now display a "10" above them, textured with white concrete, to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the first public version of Minecraft (0.0.11a) being released.|
|Próxima Edición Java|
|1.17||20w45a||Added candle cakes.|
|Edición Pocket Alpha|
|Cake restores 18 ( × 9).|
|v0.12.1||build 1||Cake now restore 12 ().|
|v0.14.0||build 1||Cake can now be used to emit a comparator signal.|
|v0.15.0||?||Cake currently does not show its inside texture on two or more bites.|
|1.0.4||alpha 220.127.116.11||Farmer villagers now sell cake for one emerald.|
|?||Cake is now stackable.|
|1.4.0||beta 18.104.22.168||Cake can now be found inside buried treasure chests.|
|1.8.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Cake, as a dropped item, can now be eaten by pandas.|
|1.10.0||beta 126.96.36.199|| |
The texture of cake has been changed.
|1.11.0||beta 188.8.131.52||Cake can now be used to fill up composters.|
|beta 184.108.40.206||Cake sold by farmers now has a 50% chance to cost 8 emeralds.|
|beta 220.127.116.11||The texture of cake items has been changed, once again.|
|beta 18.104.22.168||Cake trades from farmer villagers have been reverted.|
|1.16.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Cake now shows its inside texture on two or more bites.|
|Edición de Consolas Legacy|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||1.0.1|| |
|TU6||Cake has been made stackable, as a then-version exclusive.|
The texture of cake has been changed.
|Edición New Nintendo 3DS|
Cake "item"[editar | editar código]
- Artículo principal: Direct item forms of blocks
- Bedrock Edition history (addition, changes made)
- Any potential item form changes as this block was 3D rendered, and was allegedly bigger
- Was this not the Creative-obtainable version of cake in Console Edition for a while?
- In fact, wasn't this the Survival-obtainable cake for a while as well?.
|Edición Java Beta|
|1.2||Cake has an extra, unobtainable item form corresponding to its block ID, which uses a 3D-rendered appearance rather than the dedicated item texture. It can be obtained via inventory editors with numeric item ID 92.|
|?||This item is called "Cake" in the inventory.|
|1.6||Test Build 3||Cake items can be obtained from the newly added debug chests, mainly from the 7th slot of the 4th chest from the left, and the 18th slot of the 7th chest from the left.|
|release||Debug chests no longer spawn, preventing cake items from being obtained this way.|
|1.8||Pre-release||Cake blocks are now available in the Creative inventory.|
|Pre-release 2 ;)||Added pick block functionality. This will change the currently selected slot to any containing this otherwise-unobtainable cake item, but will not allow it to be obtained if not already in the hotbar.|
|?||Cake blocks no longer are available in the creative inventory.|
|1.2.5||pre||Cake items can now be obtained via Pick Block in creative.|
|1.3.1||12w16a||Cake items can now be obtained in singleplayer worlds via the |
|?||Cake items can no longer be obtained with pick block in Creative - the proper intended item for cake is returned instead.|
|1.7.2||13w37a||The direct item form of cake has been removed from the game. It can no longer exist as an item in any way, only as a placed block.|
Issues[editar | editar código]
Los problemas relacionados con "tarta" se mantienen en el rastreador de problemas. Informar (en inglés) en esta página sobre los errores que encuentres.
Trivia[editar | editar código]
Interaction[editar | editar código]
- Because cake is only 7⁄8 blocks wide, it is possible to stand on the edge of a block beneath a cake.
- Cake destroys falling blocks if placed under them, similar to a torch.
- It is possible to place cake on top of another cake by placing a cake on the ground, then placing another cake on the side of a block above and to the side of the first cake, similar to placing torches on a chest. Eating the lower cake causes the upper cake to disappear, the same as mining out the block of cake it is sitting on.
- It is also possible to place cakes (or any other block) on top of cakes by sneaking and placing a cake on top of another cake.
- Mobs on top rotate while attempting to move, a pathfinding oversight shared with fences.
- If cake is placed in a hole one block deep, players can get across the hole without jumping, although a player standing on the cake must jump to get out of the hole.
- Cake can be used to create a functioning staircase, by placing a cake on each level of a 1 block by 1 block incline. This would be one of the most labor-intensive staircases available, given the requirements to craft a cake, compared to any other method of creating a staircase. This staircase is also extremely overpowered when combined with a horse being one of the fastest forms of travel.
Miscellaneous[editar | editar código]
- Cake was added to Minecraft following the ModDB 2010 Indie of the Year Awards. Notch agreed to add cake to Minecraft if it won, which led to a campaign called "The Quest For Cake". Minecraft won 3 of the 7 awards, including the "Indie of the Year" award.
- Placing a cake makes the same sound as placing wool.
- The player can place cake on top of a bed, and while sleeping, the cake shows on the player's screen as if it were on top of their head.
- The name of the achievement is a reference to the internet meme "The Cake is a Lie", which originated from Valve's game, Portal.
- On May 17, 2019, for the 10th anniversary of Minecraft, the cake model was changed to display a "10" above it, made of white concrete.
Gallery[editar | editar código]
The 10-years cake model placed in the world.
References[editar | editar código]