Minecraft Beta 1.8 Pre-release 2 ;)
|Fecha de publicación||
13 de Septiembre de 2011
|Versión de protocolo||
- Now spread infinitely down, but do not spread if there are more than four other vine blocks nearby.
- Stone bricks
- Cracked and mossy stone bricks now drop themselves instead of regular stone bricks.
- Blocking now works in multiplayer.
- Can now be used on pumpkin seeds and melon seeds.
- Huge mushrooms can only be made if a mushroom is planted on grass or dirt.
- Now drop experience orbs when killed.
- Their density is now significantly decreased.
- To counter this change they generate about 2.5 times as often.
- Increased stronghold count to three per map instead of one.
- Creative inventory
- Some of the missing blocks are now on the creative selection screen.
- The player can no longer eat in creative.
- Chickens and cows killed by burning now drop their cooked meat.
- Holding shift while grabbing a crafting output now automatically takes the maximum amount of outputs from the ingredients it was given.
- "Generated Structures" is now on by default.
- Adjusted fog strength at low altitudes to be less extreme.
- F6 and F7 working as a result of left-in debug code being removed.
- Fog key mapped to F.
- 7 bugs fixed
- Fixed endermen having client-side problems in multiplayer.
- Sprinting with right-click or sneaking is now fixed.
- Fixed furnace tile entity crash.
- Fixed leaving the crafting table with items on the grid creating phantom blocks.
- Fixed singleplayer chunk memory leak.
- Fixed vines and leaves no crashing the game when placed in the Nether.
- Fixed farmlands rejecting melon and pumpkin seeds.