|Fecha de publicación||
12 de mayo de 2021
|Mapas de ofuscación|
|Versión de protocolo||
|Versión de datos||
21w19a es el vigesimoprimer snapshot de Java Edition 1.17, lanzada el 12 de mayo de 2021, y con el cual se aumenta la versión mínima de Java a 16, se eliminan opciones no acabadas del juego (sacos, velas y sensores de sculk) de los modos supervivencia y creativo, además de corregir otros errores.
- Blocks with these tags can be destroyed more quickly with the matching tool.
- If a block requires the correct tool to drop, these tags determine which tier of that tool is required.
- The maximum length a name of an item can have after being renamed has been increased from 35 characters to 50 characters.
- Candle Cakes
- Renamed from "[Color] Candle Cake" to "Cake with [Color] Candle".
- Now bees can pollinate cave vines.
- Squid and Glow Squid
- Now Leads work with them.
- Hanging Roots
- Changed the way the item model is displayed in the player's right hand.
- New syntax:
/item replace <target> with <item stack> [<count>]
- Same as old version of
- Same as old version of
/item replace <target> from <source> [<modifier>]
- Copies item for source to target(s), optionally applying modifier.
/item modify <target> <modifier>
- Modifies item (without copying).
- Removed sculk sensors, bundles, and candles from the creative inventory.
- These items can still be accessed through commands.
- These items are unfinished, and will be re-added in 1.18.
- Removed recipes for bundles and candles.
- These items are unfinished, and their recipes will be re-added in 1.18.
- Grouped the recipes for crafting copper ingots from a copper block with other recipes for copper ingots.
- Changed the splash "Now Java 8!" to "Now Java 16!"
- Added cave vines to the
- Removed moss blocks from the
- Added azaleas and flowering azaleas to the
saplingsblock and item tags.
- Java requirement changed from version 8 to version 16.
- Creative inventory
- Unhid the removed items above.
- Unhid the recipe to craft bundles and candles.
- 39 errores solucionados
- De versiones publicadas antes de 1.17
- MC-105080 – Ender Dragon is respawned if all Exit End Portal blocks are removed / legacy scanning is done for worlds with new dragon fight.
- MC-136647 – Leads don't work with Squids.
- MC-165924 – Snow particles render darker / almost transparent if the block light level is 7 or more.
- MC-200009 – Crash when using a non-mushroom block in a huge mushroom feature's cap.
- De las versiones de desarrollo de 1.17
- MC-203606 – "X Candle Cake" should be "Cake with X Candle".
- MC-203718 – Lightning rod stays activated when struck by lighting at the same time as being moved by a piston.
- MC-203757 – Anvil character limit is too low for items with long names.
- MC-204244 – Sheep are rendered like white sheared sheep through tinted glass blocks.
- MC-205626 – The command syntax order of
- MC-208663 – Pufferfish don't defend themselves from axolotls.
- MC-208740 – Withers attack axolotls that are playing dead.
- MC-209533 – Amethyst shard is not grouped with other gemstones in the Creative inventory.
- MC-212206 – Shulkers generating outside the world border bug out when trying to spawn.
- MC-213774 – Hanging roots float in your hand.
- MC-213922 – Shulkers are not spawned in the correct place.
- MC-213943 – Flying slightly above a big dripleaf can cause it to tilt without touching it.
- MC-214127 – Despite being a type of berry plant, bees don't pollinate cave vines.
- MC-214283 – Hanging roots break sound event uses
- MC-217626 – Spore blossom is positioned rather strangely among flowers in Creative.
- MC-219445 – Bonemealing big dripleaf in flowing water doesn't update the water.
- MC-219873 – Lightning Bolt detecting lightning rod incorrectly.
- MC-220106 – Lightning hitting an entity on copper slabs on top another copper block fully cleans the bottom block first.
- MC-220215 – Opening a shulker box while an entity is standing on top of it pushes it too high for a short amount of time.
- MC-221756 – Snow particles do not render at all when the block light level is 7 or more.
- MC-221844 – Powder snow doesn't produce particles when broken by burning mobs.
- MC-221957 – Pick Block used on a level 15 light block returns a different item from the default light block.
- MC-222738 – Leads don't work with Glow Squids.
- MC-222882 – Spyglass in Search tab of creative inventory is mixed with block types instead of tools where it belongs.
- MC-223132 – Powder snow doesn't produce a breaking sound or subtitle, when destroyed through extinguishing a burning player, mob, or flame arrow.
- MC-223171 – Budding Amethyst and Copper variants are far away in the creative inventory.
- MC-223446 – Shulkers appear in the wrong place when riding an entity.
- MC-223820 – Azalea & Flowering Azalea aren't part of the block or item tags for
- MC-223907 – Moss block appears in the
- MC-224325 –
minecraft.used:minecraft.COMPOSTABLE_ITEMdoesn't increase when placing an item into a composter.
- MC-224388 – Ores and raw materials in smelting preview are off center.
- MC-224389 – Copper Ingots are no longer grouped in the crafting table.
- De la versión de desarrollo anterior
- MC-224927 – Infested blocks take twice as long instead of half the time.
- MC-224972 – Infested blocks have no effective tool.
- MC-225025 – Server side performance drop with dragon's breath area effect clouds.
Videos made by slicedlime:
- CavesAndCliffsPreview.zip – Mojang, May 12, 2021
- "Minecraft Snapshot 21w19a" – Minecraft.net, May 12, 2021