Java Edition 15w36a
|Fecha de publicación||
September 2, 2015
15w36a is the nineteenth snapshot released for 1.9.
Additions[editar | editar código]
collisionRuleadded as a team rule to the scoreboard.
- It determines whether or not entities can push each other, and whether or not it's team dependent.
Changes[editar | editar código]
- Most entities can now be pushed by other entities.
- The exceptions being: items, paintings, ender crystals, areaEffectCloud, item frames and xp orbs.
- These can be overridden for mobs and players through a team rule.
- The same class of entities are now "magnetic" to the fishing rod bobber, and in the case of mobs/players will no longer suffer from knockback or pseudo-damage.
- Armor protection calculations have been nerfed:
- Max (20) armor points damage reduction reduced from 80% to 66%. (Changed back again in 16w02a)
- Armor points count for less as the attack strength increases: Each Plantilla:Health done by the attack reduces the effective defense points by 1 ().
- Sharpness and Protection enchantments have been nerfed.
- All mobs
- No longer reset their AI when hit.
- Due to MC-87946, all hostile mobs can now draw line of sight through solid blocks in order to track the player.
- Detection range for players wearing their corresponding mob head adjusted to be 50% of the normal range again.
- Optimized memory usage when connected to servers.
Fixes[editar | editar código]
- 8 errores solucionados
- De versiones publicadas antes de 1.9
- MC-7980 – Enderman teleportation and behavior irregular.
- MC-59098 – Enderman only make the 'stare' noise as long as the player is close to the Enderman.
- MC-64591 – Wither Skeletons wield sword incorrectly.
- De las versiones de desarrollo de 1.9
- MC-82955 – Left hand items render incorrectly on Alex model skins.
- MC-86130 – Shields changes its color when damaged & repaired / Crafting different in colors results in damage
- MC-86840 – Armor durability affecting protection is not working right.
- MC-87611 – Chains of conditional Command Blocks don't work properly.
- De la versión de desarrollo anterior
- MC-87759 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Loading entity NBT.