Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo.
El texto presente se encuentra en otro idioma y dificulta la comprensión de los lectores. Puede colaborar traduciéndolo
1.4.6 introduced fireworks, enchanted books and the Thorns enchantment. It also added a warning for users playing on soon unsupported systems (PowerPC and Java 5).
- Thorns enchantment
- Armor enchantment
- Deals damage depending on tier to attackers
- Wears armor out more quickly.
Blocks & Items
- Nether Brick Slabs
- Crafted much like other slabs, using Netherbrick
- Enchanted books
- Enchant books to receive a single enchant on them
- Can be applied to items using anvils, consuming the book - Enchants can be applied to any item in Creative
- Sold by villagers and found in dungeon and village chests
- Can now be found in loot chests and by trading with villagers
- Unbreaking can be applied to anything with durability
- Efficiency and Silk Touch can be applied to shears, allowing the harvesting of cobwebs
- Sharpness, Smite and Bane of Arthropods can be applied to axes
- Firework Star
- Used to create Firework Rockets
- Combine gunpowder with dyes to get a Firework Star with those colors used for the sparkles
- Also add glowstone, a fire charge, a diamond, a gold nugget, feather or a mob head to make the firework twinkling, big, trailing, star-shaped, bursting or creeper-shaped
- Craft a Firework Star with dye to change the color the sparkles fade to
- Firework Rocket
- Non-destructive, rise up in the air and create colorful patterns when shot by dispensers or placed by players
- Combine paper with gunpowder to get a Firework Rocket
- Also add a Firework Star to add effects or gunpowder to increase the flight duration
- Added a default resolution setting -
options.txt: overrideWidth:0 &
- You can drag and drop items - Press long to halve the stack before dragging
- Fire Protection now extinguishes fire more quickly
- Blast Protection now reduces explosion recoil
- Protection isn't as protective as it used to be in order to make specific enchantments more worthwhile
- Minor improvements
- Renderizado en 3D items dropeados.
- Renderiza solo en Gráficos: Detallado.
- Items now show their name when switching in the hotbar
- Can be disabled by changing heldItemTooltips to false in options.txt
- Right-clicking while sneaking now uses the held item instead of the selected block
- Dropping items while holding ctrl now drops the whole stack
- Death messages now appear in server log files
- Dungeons & Villages
- Now have a random chance to have enchanted books in their chests.
Blocks & Items
- Monster Spawners
- Can now spawn differently configured mobs with different spawn chances
- A sound indicates when you hit a player with an arrow
- Arrows now render from farther away
- El radio de explosión de una bola de fuego de un Ghast es ahora personalizable.
- Skeletons, Zombies & Zombie Pigmen
- The armor and enchants they spawn with now are even harder on harder difficulties
65 bugs fixed
- MC-96 – [1-9] clicking an item out of a furnace does not give XP
- MC-133 – Mobs walking slow when you hit them
- MC-255 – Graphical Issue with trading
- MC-256 – Mobs can still revert farmlands to dirt even if mobGriefing gamerule is set on false
- MC-312 – Item textures of Spawn Eggs and Firework Stars not aligned properly when stacked
- MC-429 – when a bat fly throw the water its get stuck and it will stay stuck
- MC-498 – Setting an Enderman on fire with flint and steel, or lava, will not make it teleport away
- MC-674 – Items different only in damage cannot be swapped
- MC-679 – Water splash sound gets overridden by other sounds
- MC-721 – Animals on fire do not flee
- MC-756 – Player not shown in actual location after breaking boat
- MC-833 – Lost Inventory Items
- MC-971 – Mis-identified server version
- MC-1005 – Fresh install of 1.4.2 on fresh install of OSX 10.6.8 hangs
- MC-1140 – Boats always get placed in the ame direction and not based on how they get placed
- MC-1240 – Endermen cannot dodge flame arrow. When the arrow is shot the Enderman moves out of the way but is still set on fire
- MC-1311 – When you enter the Nether, the game auto-selects the first item on the toolbar
- MC-1347 – Items do not "update looks" when stacked on ground
- MC-1348 – Dropped items only auto-stack when moving, not when going through portals
- MC-1599 – File Handle leak in RegionFileCache (MCP)
- MC-1626 – Z-Fighting in Beacon Block bottom.
- MC-1734 – Duplicating Sand/Gravel/Dragon Egg still works with tweaks to an existing design
- MC-1847 – Leaves have the Incorrect Tool Tip
- MC-1883 – Destroying a Jukebox NPE&Kick
- MC-1957 – Minecraft graphics messed up
- MC-1959 – Placing double slabs ignore damage values
- MC-1969 – minecarts cant travel through nether portals
- MC-2145 – "Drowning" in creative
- MC-2442 – Redstone Directional Bug
- MC-2504 – Enchant cannot enchant with ID 0 (Protection)
- MC-2568 – Ghost block bug
- MC-2610 – Game Freezes At The Start Of A Previously Saved Game
- MC-2622 – Cannot modify the Render Distance setting - Stays at "Far" regardless of changes.
- MC-2673 – Shfit-Clicking smelted ores out of furnace cause minor visual bug
- MC-2712 – I cannot look around while walking or running unless I jump first. It happens on whatever gamemode I play.
- MC-2747 – Minecraft client crashs when connection times out
- MC-2873 – Minecarts disappearing
- MC-2879 – Error 50% of the time I try to join my server.
Failed to login: Error
- MC-2904 – Zombie Pig Knockback Stunlocks Iron Golem's Defeating their intended purpose
- MC-3122 – Cannot Change Texture Packs!
- MC-3255 – blaze fire ball crash
- MC-3280 – Some textures appear as dark terrain.png images
- MC-3332 – You don't hear the xp sound you get every 5 levels
- MC-3346 – Minecraft crashing every time I get on for a little while
- MC-3490 – Minecarts and falling entities flickering / jittering (updated 1.4.5)
- MC-3501 – Passsive mob spawn eggs don't consume
- MC-3565 – Endermen don't open their mouth when attacked by other mobs
- MC-3584 – Freezes in Nether since 1.4.4
- MC-3593 – Lightning doesn't flash
- MC-3632 – Game only loads the chunk I'm currently standing on when I log in. Then freezes and crashes. I have attached the bug report.
- MC-3860 – Client Crashes when underground near piston and redstone machine
- MC-3899 – Skeletons will come close to attacker
- MC-3934 – Particle overload when returning from AFK
- MC-3988 – Slime Audio BUg
- MC-4024 – Chest glitch - Server/Client desync
- MC-4069 – Pressing F3+B displays hitboxes.. rendering invisibility potions useless
- MC-4117 – wither can sometimes destroy its own star due to the posthumous detonation of wither skulls.
- MC-4432 – Mine Cart Off track and into Walls
- MC-4499 – Beacon tiers don't work at y=0
- MC-4510 – Enchantment Not Showing in Item Frame
- MC-4528 – Flaming Arrows Take a Bit to "Flame"
- MC-4634 – Can't remove xp bars from the "xp-1L" command when you're between level 0 and 1
- MC-4784 – Skeletons not retaliating to Iron Golems/Wolves
- MC-4792 – minecraft crashed, exception world
- MC-4829 – Game client gets stuck on 'building terrain' screen