1.6.1, conocida como la Actualización de los caballos, agregó muchas nuevas caracteristicas como caballos, riendas, bloque de carbón, alfombras, paquete de recursos y un nuevo lanzador.
Pack de recursos sistema Reemplaza los
Paquetes de texturas sistema.
 Una herramienta de conversión la cual convierte el paquete de texturas en un paquete de recursos fue lazado por Dinnerbone y está disponible en: here.  Contiene:
Nueva Textura "missing texture"
Attribute system Cualidades de los artículos que usan la etiqueta NBT:
Entity speed, base health, base attack Other properties like weapon damage/bow draw speed/sword swing speed are yet to follow
4 ( "absorption" health that cannot be replenished by natural regeneration or other effects, but would return every 30 seconds, regardless of the state of the rest of the health bar; absorption health vanishes when the effect ends
Can be acquired ingame by the command /effect <playername> 22 <duration in seconds> <amplifier> or by eating either tier of Golden Apple
Saturation effect Causes food meter to be replenished by
1 ( per tick. ) Can be acquired ingame by the command /effect <playername> 23 <duration in seconds> <amplifier>
spreadplayers Spreads certain players from an origin point
Has a Max Spread and Minimum Distance from player to player
Can be used with the teams scoreboard functionality to spread team members to the same location
playsound Can use to play sound to player
Can change the pitch and/or volume
Can use sound from resource pack Added
Toggles natural health regeneration
Toggles the day-night cycle (the sun stops moving and stays where it is)
Armadura de caballo Existe en variantes de diamante, oro y hierro.
No puede ser fabricada. Solo puede ser encontrada en algunos tipos de cofres, incluyendo en Mazmorras, Fortalezas del Nether, Templos de desierto, y Templos de jungla.
Generador de caballo Funciona como cualquier otro tipo de huevo de generación
Solo como naturalmente genera caballos, estos Caballos uno de los siete colores base y una de las cinco variaciones de marcas.
A veces un burro se generará en vez de un caballo.
Bala de trigo Puede ser colocada en todas las orientaciones.
Fabricado con 3x3 de trigo.
Rienda Puede ser usada para atar mobs a vallas o moverlos.
Primero clic derecho para cogerlo, después clic derecho en una valla o clic derecho en el mob otra vez para soltarlo.
Fabricado con 2 cuerdas y una bola de limo, da 2 riendas.
Alfombras Fabricada con dos lanas de un color en una linea horizontal, da tres alfombras.
Puede ser colocado en bloques (hasta objetos translúcidos)
Etiqueta Se encuentra en cofres de mazmorras.
Nómbralo en un yunque, y clic derecho en un mob para nombrarlo.
Arcilla endurecida Obtenida quemando un bloque de arcilla en un horno.
Arcilla tintada Hay 16 colores, uno por cada tinte.
Similar a la lana.
Hecho rodeando un tinte con arcilla endurecida.
Bloque de carbón Fabricada con 3x3 de carbón.
Fabricado con solo carbón, no carbón vegetal.
Puede ser usado como combustible de horno y quema 80 objetos, más que 9 de carbón (72 objetos quemados).
Horses Creation assisted & inspired by DrZhark of Mo' Creatures
To tame, ride them and get thrown off a few times until hearts appear
Can be bred using Golden Apples & Golden Carrots
Drop Leather when killed
Health can be restored using Bread, Sugar, Hay Bales, Wheat, Apples, Golden Apples & Golden Carrots
Baby Horses can be grown the same way
Players riding saddled Horses are granted full control over the Horse's movement
Color, style, maximum health, jump height and speed vary between Horses
Open your inventory, right click a Horse or press the inventory key while holding LSHIFT and looking at a Horse to access their inventory to deal with their storage, armor and saddle
Rarely spawn in small groups
Like horses, but smaller and grey, and can carry chests with 15 slots on their saddles
Obtained by breeding a horse with a donkey
Can wear chests on their saddles, just like donkeys
Not breedable with horses, donkeys, or other mules Skeleton and Zombie Horses
Introduced as the code of the normal Horse, although require third-party modifications to be used in the game. There is no current use at this time.
Support for Java 5 and PowerPC users will be dropped
If you have a PowerPC based computer and/or Java 5 installed, a warning will be shown at the main menu.
Internal chat system
Lots of messages should be translated now that were not previously
Messages are now better modularized
Server messages can be sent by their code-defined name, allowing the client to utilize the correct translation according to their language settings
Color can be specifically designated, preventing leakage into further messages
Updated language files and fixed missing strings
Launcher Increases performance and stability
Minecraft game icon changed to a crafting table, presumably to differentiate between game and launcher
Allows LWJGL to be updated, fixing many launcher bugs
Supports multiple versions/installs
New password storing system
More user friendly.
A major step towards the
Plugin API. New authentication system - "Yggdrasil", which is more secure and has more features
If downloaded for free, it won't let you go ahead and do stuff on other worlds, it'll only let you play the demo world. :(
Accounts are mandatory. Minecraft Realms
Added handling of invitations
Added resetting realm with one of provided realm templates
Added viewing backups for a realm and the ability to restore them
Added setting the owner of a realm as game master operator
Added confirmation screens for various actions such as deleting a realm
Ability to leave someone else’s realm that previously accepted invitation for
Fixed game mode and game difficulty issue
Minor GUI fixes for better usability
When riding a mob, its health is on the
Heads-up display When riding on an entity, dismounting has changed from right-clicking the entity to using the
Sneak key ( ⇧ Left Shift by default) Boat controls have been changed from the A, S, and D keys to mouse control
Respiration enchantment Now also helps seeing underwater
Changed the idea of mob difficulty
Regional difficulty: The longer you spend in one area, the harder it gets
Scales with difficulty - items, enchants or AI improve with difficulty
Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the creative inventory, which shows what category a block/item is in
Tooltips for swords, pickaxes, shovels, axes, and potions show how much damage the sword/tool does and what effect a potion will give
Status effect Balanced to improve gameplay
Instant Health nerfed by 33% (heals only 4 health points/2 hearts at level I)
Regeneration nerfed by 50% (takes 50 ticks/2.5 seconds to restore 1 health point/.5 heart at level I)
Hunger Natural health regeneration now costs hunger points/saturation points
Creative mode It is no longer possible to break blocks with swords in Creative mode
Charcoal Retextured, with more brown shading to differentiate from coal
Lapis Lazuli Block Retextured subtly, it now has a border around it
Saddle You can now put a saddle on a horse
Redstone Comparator Now give out a signal for Cauldrons and End Portal frames depending on their state
Cauldrons give from zero signal (empty) to three signal strength (full) depending on water inside
End Portal frame varies between zero and fifteen signal strength, depending on if an Eye of Ender is present
Golden Apple Golden apples now require
gold ingots instead of gold nuggets to craft Golden apples now give Regeneration II for 10 seconds and both tiers give Absorption for 1 min 30 seconds
Glistering Melon Glistering melons now require 8 gold nuggets
Command Blocks Can no longer be mined or destroyed in Survival mode
Flint and Steel Now loses durability when igniting TNT
Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down
Now spawn in groups again
Zombies Now have a small chance to spawn additional
zombies when damaged or not being looked at Able to lock onto the player from 40 blocks away (formerly 16 blocks).
Mobbing zombies can now move when further than 32 blocks from player
Villagers Now have sounds for trading, getting hurt and other things
Spiders Now have a chance to spawn with potion effects
No longer contain water lakes
The Nether Added chest generation in Nether Fortresses
78 bugs fixed
– Green arrow bug on maps in frames MC-73
– Ping packet doesn't include host information MC-137
– 'doFiretick' makes fire to not extinguish. Lighting makes fire all over the place! MC-188
– Keyboard Unresponsive on OS X MC-483
– Teleporting to Large Numbers Creates a Broken Error MC-507
– Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional MC-552
– Mobs not realizing they killed their attacker and trying to attack empty space MC-590
– Running at a high resolution causes large portions of the screen to be UNCLICKABLE MC-607
– Minecarts with Furnace consume coal in creative mode MC-671
– Death messages in english regardless of the selected language (Multiplayer) MC-820
– Beacon Block Incorrect Texture When Surrounded by Blocks MC-1038
– Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode. MC-1124
– Server command " MC-1126
/ doesn't display the full list of players
– Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect. MC-1202
– Dogs wont stop snarling after punched by someone else MC-1320
– Damaged Anvils do not show damage in inventory or item frame MC-1497
– Console command and set console for block in Command Block merges when in windowed mode MC-1903
– Zombie villagers are able to despawn during curing process MC-1980
– You can't get "The End?" achievement MC-2097
– Sleeping while in a minecart produces a graphical glitch MC-2200
PersistenceRequired tag freezes mobs
– Jack-o-lantern name is mis-punctuated MC-2453
– Squids taking damage while in water MC-2559
– Hard to spawn squids MC-2692
– Regular skeleton's melee damage is unaffected by the sword type MC-3008
– Unable to play game unless LWJGL is manually replaced MC-3090
– Boats/Minecarts and Ender Pearls don't mix MC-3695
– Placing water source into some blocks yields no drops MC-3737
– 3D Anaglyph biome color corruption MC-3798
– After the last use of a bow you get a glitch bow that when dropped and picked up again duplicates MC-3960
– Death counter does not update MC-4266
– Lava decay fails to schedule block update MC-4631
– Skeletons attacking like zombies when hit in creative MC-4822
– Ctrl + Alt + Esc crashes minecraft MC-6721
– Brewing stand feet's sides are transparent when placed against a wall MC-6828
– Silverfish breaking blocks when " MC-7134
mobGriefing" is set to false
– Switching from windowed to fullscreen and back moves the point of view MC-8073
– Water/Lava from bucket replacing ladder MC-8220
– Splash potions particles are incorrect MC-9026
– /scoreboard syntax missing (/help scoreboard) MC-9317
– Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players MC-9355
– Cactus texture error when near a wall MC-9584
– In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game MC-9917
– Cant use scroll wheel in crash reports MC-10601
– Single player: "java.io.IOException: Stream Closed" when quitting game MC-10976
– Item count / numbers randomly flickering in item bar, inventory, workbench MC-11033
– Eye of Ender does not always lead to the nearest Stronghold MC-11199
– Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles" MC-11385
– Memory leak switching texture packs MC-11439
– 1.5 HD Texture pack stitched images greater than 2048 resolution results in massive performance drops. MC-11595
– Certain death message will print "null" as the player/mob name that caused the death MC-11605
– Command Blocks breaking easily in survival MC-11765
– Can get permanently stuck in a minecart in a nether portal MC-12017
– Minecart collision boxes are briefly positioned wrong MC-12241
– Minecarts off track float MC-12526
– Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be MC-12569
– Minecart hit box too large MC-12733
– New Client and Server Outputs Increase Loading Time MC-13177
– Zombies with increased health don't deal damage MC-13276
– Pick block from inventory in creative doesn't preserve size of stacks MC-13559
– Minecraft can't handle 4096x4096 or larger cloud textures MC-14218
– Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities MC-14757
- Wither is still named "Withern" in German MC-14795
– Cannot use resolution clock and compass textures with resolutions higher than 16x16 MC-14926
– Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer MC-15145
– Achievement "We Need to Go Deeper" rewarded for going through an End Portal MC-15732
– Entities other than the player can't leave the end MC-16075
– When under resistance effects above 5, /kill command does not work. MC-16530
– lang files for en_US is gramaticly incorrect at death.fell.finish.item MC-16554
– No error report when minecraft crashes MC-17037
– Freezes When Moving MC-17280
– Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames. MC-17701
– Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict? MC-18088
– Text misplaced on Direct connect, Rename World screen MC-18324
– Shift clicking on the destroy item button in multiplayer doesn't work. MC-18483
– Crash when language file of currently selected language is missing MC-18640
– If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work MC-18713 – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message MC-19029