|Fecha planeada de publicación||
|Versiones de desarrollo||
1.16.200 is an upcoming minor update to Bedrock Edition with no set release date, which will add some of the first features from the Caves & Cliffs update behind experiments toggle, new audio settings, ray-tracing features, changes to death messages and fix bugs.
- Powder Snow
- Entities, including mobs and players, can enter powder snow blocks.
- Their movement is slowed down while inside, and fall damage is ignored.
- Powder snow can be climbed similar to ladders or scaffolding. Downward movement cannot be accelerated.
- Wearing leather boots prevents you from falling into Powder Snow
- Have a slightly different texture than regular snow blocks.
- When the player is inside the block, a powder snow block fog is rendered around them and an overlay texture is rendered on the HUD.
- Currently behind Experimental Gameplay toggle (Caves and Cliffs sub-toggle)
- Goat Horn
- Dropped by a goat if it rams into a block.
- When used, makes a sound identical to the horn heard during raids.
- Currently only available through experimental gameplay.
- Spawn Eggs
- Spawn in the Extreme Hills biome.
- Take reduced fall damage.
- Will sometimes attempt to ram other mobs, including players.
- The ram target can be up to 16 blocks away, but the ram itself only goes 9 blocks. Goats will attempt to get closer to targets that are too far to be reached.
- Will not attack goats and shulkers.
- Drops a horn when they ram into a tree.
- Can be bred with wheat.
- Breeding results in 3 to 8 baby goats.
- On death, they do not drop items, but adults will drop experience.
- Can be milked with a bucket, similar to cows.
- Can be attached to a lead.
- Currently behind Experimental Gameplay toggle (Caves and Cliffs sub-toggle).
- Death messages
- Added the following new death messages:
- Added more settings to the Audio settings to match Java Edition:
- Master Volume
- Hostile Creatures
- Friendly Creatures
- Jukeboxes/Note Blocks
- Added "Upscaling", "Ray Tracing" and "Ray Tracing Render Distance" to the Video settings, ported from the RTX Beta. These options can only be toggled if the user has the required min-spec hardware.
- Upscaling used to boost frame rates on GeForce RTX graphics cards with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0.
- Ray Tracing used to toggle the Ray Tracing on or off.
- Ray Tracing Render Distance used to control the chunk render distance ray tracing are visible at once.
- Grass Path
- Netherite leggings
- Changed the texture of the worn netherite leggings model.
- Death messages
- Changed the following new death messages to match Java Edition:
- "[player] was shot by skeleton" (Replaces "...shot by arrow" for skeletons)
- "[player] was impaled to death by [player/mob]" (Replaces "...slain by Trident")
- "[player] was fireballed by [player/mob]" (Replaces "...slain by Blaze/Ghast")
- Added various UI elements to communicate ray tracing capabilities in the Marketplace (Windows 10 Only)
- Resource packs in the Marketplace are now aware of ray tracing capabilities and will display a label indicating support in the UI
- Attempting to purchase and/or download a resource pack that requires ray tracing will notify the user of a purchasing error when that user does not have the required min-spec hardware.
- Renamed "Master Volume" to "Main" in the Audio settings.
- Scripting, Add-Ons, and Technical
- Items with the item lock component no longer cause the recipe book to show invalid recipe results
query.cardinal_facing_2dto get a ground plane direction that doesn't return up or down
- Added the ability to put block models into the models/blocks folder
- Added the ability for item triggers to send events to the block they are interacting with (when there is one such as
- Added the ability to query the interacted face for both interactions with blocks and using
minecraft:on_use_onin an item. Face can be queried with
- Event Responses
remove_mob_effectno longer throw content errors when valid effect names are passed in
- Added documentation for
remove_mob_effectto make creators aware they can use the value "all" in effect to remove all mob effects from a target
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader did not read the screen title in-game
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the shortcut button on the Pause Screen
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the title on the Profile and Edit Character screens
- Fixed an issue where the numbering of buttons in the Pause screen was wrong when using text-to-speech
- Fixed several issues regarding text contrast
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader did not read the screen title and shortcut buttons on the Invite to game Screen
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader was not reading updates often enough on some devices
- Fixed the screen reader so messages with controller icons in the Chat Screen are read correctly
- UI Screen Reader now reads the Open Chat Message while Text To Speech For Chat is turned off
- Fixed an issue where the Servers tab would not correctly read text-to-speech prompts when not signed into a Microsoft account
- Fixed various issues where text-to-speech indices on the start screen were not correct
- Fixed issues where user interface controls would be improperly indexed in text-to-speech for popup modals
- Reduced transparency on top row of buttons in Touch UI to improve readability
- Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Large numbers of scheduled instant updates should no longer crash the game (MCPE-94942)
- Fixed occasional crash when going through a portal or flying around
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur while flying or moving around the game world
- Fixed a bug where Minecraft would occasionally crash when loading a local world
- Only preview items will be shown in crafting screen when auto crafting an item on controller. This prevents rapid updates of the recipe book
- Fixed a bug where End Portal blocks were not removed after an End Portal Frame block is destroyed. Filled blocks other than end portal blocks will remain in place
- Fixed paperdoll such that it can now always be rotated with the mouse when in the dressing room (MCPE-101210)
- 'Strawberry Blonde' color now has correct name in the character creator (MCPE-102674)
- Fixed a bug where if the view bobbing setting was disabled the player's hand would still bob (MCPE-79380)
- Fixed an issue where loot tables with a
set_datafunction produced incorrect loot items
- Death message bugfixes (MCPE-30360, MC-116558)
- Death message for being shot by Shulker is now "sniped by shulker" instead of "slain by shulkerBullet"
- Death message for being fireballed by Blaze or Ghast is now "fireballed by <Blaze | Ghast>" instead of "slain by <Blaze | Ghast>"
- Death message for being shot by Skeleton is now "shot by skeleton" instead of "shot by arrow"
- Death message for being spit at by Llama is now "spitballed by Llama" instead of "slain by Llama spit"
- Death message for being killed with a trident is now "was impaled to death by " instead of "slain by Trident"
- Nether Brick Blocks are once again craftable (MCPE-101736)
- Fixed the number of Nether Bricks in the Crafting Table (MCPE-101818)
- Double chests no longer lose contents when reloading the world (MCPE-102970)
- Compass is no longer consumed when used on a Lodestone in creative mode (MCPE-96258)
- Cocoa Pods generated in jungle now generate in the proper direction (MCPE-102399)
- Signs no longer replace decorations when attempting to place in the same space as the decoration
- Right-clicking a snow block with a shovel no longer breaks the snow block
- Dirt paths (formerly grass path) can now be made by using a shovel on dirt, podzol, mycelium or course dirt (as well as grass)
- Updated the Netherite leggings texture (MCPE-103016)
- Twisting Vines can no longer be placed on Composter blocks while sneaking (MCPE-78973)
- Netherite Armor now gives a ninety percent reduction in Knockback (MCPE-77430)
- Increased allowed spawn distance for raid mobs as well as improved the ability to find a valid raid spawn position
- Villagers will no longer steal workstations from each other (MCPE-43071)
- Mobs no longer randomly stop attacking and following their targets (MCPE-48144)
- Piglins that are close together can no longer pick up the same item if it's dropped between them
- Mobs no longer spawn in Wither Roses (MCPE-97331)
- Bees now only exit at the front of Bee Hives and Bee Nests
- Bees will no longer stray more than 22 blocks from their home Beehive (MCPE-60252)
/playsoundcommands now play the sound correctly for all players in range
/effectcommand duration is now capped at 1,000,000 seconds (MCPE-92916)
- Add ticking area commands performed in the same tick now disallow adding areas with the same name twice
- Placeholder text message for the
/titlerawcommand success no longer returns to player (MCPE-63618)
FadeOutargument is no longer ignored in
/title's times command
- Graphics, Textures, and User Interface
- Update Zombified Piglin texture to remove flickering of loincloth (MCPE-96793)
- "Classic Controls - Intense" font color now matches the surrounding text in VR Controls menu
- [X] button in Chat Settings is no longer present when using a controller
- Profile screen has been improved, now characters will be visible and can be selected or modified as soon as they load
- Fixed a bug where the visual focus indicator was lost when hovering on tabs
- Glowsticks no longer use placeholder textures (Education Feature) (MCPE-45686, MCPE-68417)
- Loading screen tips won't display the key "tips.game.62"
- Avoid purchasing Realm if player cancels out of "Purchase History Needed" dialog
- Ghost items in the crafting grid now have a different colored background depending on item availability in the inventory
- The Player Permissions menu can now be navigated using a controller regardless of the players permission level
- Fixed face occlusion with data driven blocks to properly account for unit cube transparent vs unit cube opaque
- Fixed a crash caused by heap corruption with
- Data-driven blocks no longer have their top faces rotated 180 degrees when carried or in inventory (MCPE-63134)
- Mobs are no longer teleported back and forth outside solid objects if there is not enough space for multiple entities (MCPE-101202)
- Fixed items not being placeable in additional horse equipment slots. Does not fix all equippable behaviors
- Inventory size on the
minecraft:inventorycomponent has to be increased to match the equippable slots in order for the server to accept the item placement
- The tooltip for item with item lock component will no longer show when game rule showtags is disabled
- Armor with the lock in inventory component can now be placed in the armor slots (MCPE-102244)
- Fixed an issue of anyone using 'query.get_equipped_item_name' with an item that was renamed wouldn't get the right result.
- Owned packs are now refreshed correctly after restarting the game
- 1.16.200 has the highest minor version number across all editions, at "200".
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, October 22, 2020.
- “100 and 200 are both separate updates that are continuations of 1.16. The numbering doesn't look slick but don't get caught up on the version numbers. The gameplay is what's important.” – @mattgartzke