dec: 131 hex: 83 bin: 10000011
A tripwire hook is a block that can be used to detect entities (players, mobs, items, etc.) when part of a tripwire circuit.
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Phases[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Tripwire hook has three phases. They are:
- Folded Phase: This phase is the initial phase of a Tripwire Hook when it is placed at the beginning.
- Straight Phase: This phase appears when two tripwires are connected in a horizontal line with a tripwire (placeable string).
- Downward Phase: This phase appears when an object (mobs like hostile mobs and non-hostile mobs) touch the tripwire that is connected between two tripwire hooks connected in a horizontal line with a tripwire (placeable string). A charged or '1' signal is generated when it is in this downward phase.
Breaking[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
To remove a tripwire hook, mine it. Tripwire hooks can be broken instantly using any tool, or without a tool.
A tripwire hook will also be removed and drop itself as an item if:
- its attachment block is moved, removed, or destroyed
- water flows into its space
- a piston tries to push it or moves a block into its space
A tripwire hook will be destroyed without dropping itself as an item if lava flows into its space.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Iron Ingot +
Any Wood Planks
Fishing[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Tripwire hooks can be obtained as a "junk" item from fishing.
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Four tripwire hooks are generated naturally in each jungle temple.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Tripwire hooks can be used as crafting ingredients or as redstone components.
Crafting ingredient[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Tripwire hooks can be used to craft trapped chests.
|Trapped Chest||Tripwire Hook +
Redstone component[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Redstone circuit
A tripwire hook can be used to detect mobs, items, and other entities over a large area.
- To place a tripwire hook, use the Place Block control.
- A tripwire hook can be attached to the side of any full solid opaque block.
- In order to function correctly, a tripwire hook must be part of a "tripwire circuit": a straight line of blocks consisting of a block with a tripwire hook attached to it, a "tripwire line" (1 to 40 blocks of tripwire), and a second tripwire hook attached to another block.
- To place tripwire, use the Place Block control with a string. Tripwire in a valid tripwire circuit has a short hitbox (0.09375 or 3/32 blocks high, with the bottom 0.0625 or 1/16 blocks above the block below), while tripwire not in a valid tripwire circuit has a taller hitbox (0.5 blocks high, bottom not raised).
- A tripwire circuit is placed correctly when the tripwire hooks are fully extended and the tripwire line runs continuously between the tripwire hooks. Tripwire lines from separate tripwire circuits can be placed next to each other (in parallel), above each other, and can even intersect each other.
- A tripwire hook in a valid tripwire circuit activates when certain entities (players, mobs, items, etc.) intersect the tripwire hook's tripwire line "hit box" (but not the tripwire hook itself), and deactivates when all entities leave or are removed from the tripwire line.
- Entities which will not activate a tripwire circuit include: thrown potions, some arrows, thrown ender pearls, and thrown eyes of ender.
- A tripwire hook also activates for 5 redstone ticks (0.5 seconds, barring lag) when any of its tripwires are destroyed, except when shears are used to destroy the tripwire.
- Breaking the tripwire hook, or the block it is attached to, does not generate a pulse.
- While active, a tripwire hook:
- powers any adjacent redstone dust to power level 15, including beneath the tripwire hook
- powers any adjacent redstone comparators or redstone repeaters facing away from the tripwire hook to power level 15
- strongly powers its attachment block to power level 15
- activates any adjacent mechanism components, including above or below, such as pistons, redstone lamps, etc.
- Tripwire produces no power itself.
- Although destroying tripwire with shears will not activate a tripwire hook, it will change the tripwire hook's block state (its "attached" state from
false) which can be detected with a block update detector (BUD).
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A tripwire hook has an ID name of
tripwire_hook and is further defined by its block data. A tripwire hook also has a block state which is expected to replace the functionality of block data in a future version.
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
A tripwire hook's block data stores its orientation, connection status, and activation status:
A two-bit field storing a value from 0 to 3:
|0x4||If set, the tripwire hook is connected and ready to trip ("middle" position).|
|0x8||If set, the tripwire hook is currently activated ("down" position)|
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|attached||True if the tripwire hook is connected to a valid tripwire circuit.|
The direction in which the tripwire hook juts out from the block it is attached to.For example, a tripwire hook facing north will be attached to a block to its south.
|powered||True if the tripwire hook is active.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|1.3.1||May 28, 2012||Dinnerbone released a series of cryptic tweets, starting with "I think I'm taking a big liking towards adventure maps. It's starting to show in my choice of new blocks." He hinted at shears being used to disable the tripwire, then posted a series of images before revealing the name. Afterwards, he posted a video to reveal the functionality of the tripwire and finally credited the idea to his fiancee MissMarzenia.|
|12w22a||Added tripwire hooks.|
|1.5||13w01a||Tripwire hooks are used to craft trapped chests.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||Tripwire hooks can be obtained as one of the "junk" items by fishing.|
|1.8||14w11a||The model was slightly changed.|
|14w17a||The model was changed: the stick is now affected by the Smooth Lighting option, the iron is bigger, and the top, side, and stick textures were slightly changed.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.13.0||build 1||Added tripwire hooks. They are used to craft trapped chests.|
|TU14||CU1||1.04||Patch 1||Added tripwire hooks.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “Tripwire“ are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The second image of tripwires released by Mojang.
The third image of tripwires released by Mojang.
A comparison between a tripwire hook and a lever released by Mojang.
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|