Partial (cannot attach other blocks)
dec: 46 hex: 2E bin: 101110
TNT is an explosive block.
Obtaining[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
TNT can be broken instantly with any tool, or without a tool. However, primed TNT cannot be broken, as it is an entity. TNT will also drop when a minecart with TNT is broken.
Crafting[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Natural generation[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
hmyu6iuNine TNT blocks occur naturally in each desert temple trap.
Usage[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
TNT blocks can be activated by:
- being used with flint and steel or fire charge
- a powered redstone current
- being shot with a Flame-enchanted arrow
- being shot with an arrow shot through lava or fire
- being hit by a fire charge fired from a dispenser
- coming into contact with spreading fire or lava
- being in the blast radius of a nearby explosion, including that of another TNT block or a Creeper.
- being summoned by the use of a command block, doing so it will detonate immediately (this can be changed with the Fuse tag)
- being fired from a dispenser
- being lit by a flint and steel in a dispenser
- being broken when its explode property is set to true (this type of TNT cannot be crafted and is not generated naturally)
Behavior[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Once activated, TNT turns into an entity. It is spawned at the center (+0.5,+0.5,+0.5) of a powered TNT block, while itself is a cube with an edge length of 0.98. Its fuse lasts 40 redstone ticks (4 seconds/80 game ticks) if activated by redstone or fire, or a random number between 10 to 30 game ticks (0.5 to 1.5 seconds) if it's destroyed by an explosion.
Primed TNT's texture blinks, with its texture alternating between its standard texture and a pure white texture. The texture will blink at a rate of 2 times per second.
Once spawned, primed TNT is given a vertical velocity of 0.2 m/tick, and a horizontal velocity of 0.02 m/tick in a random direction. If it does not collide with another block, it will travel 0.166m horizontally on flat ground before it stops. When the countdown timer expires, the TNT explodes. When unsupported, it will fall 77 blocks before exploding. The explosion has an explosive force of 4.
Primed TNT will catch on fire if it is shot through lava. It can be pushed by water.
When the player primes TNT and the primed block falls into the end, the TNT block will detonate when the player enters the end. When primed TNT is directed towards a nether portal, it will only pass through said blocks and not travel into the Nether.
Primed TNT will explode immediately if summoned by a command without specifying the fuse time, because it defaults to zero.
If the TNT explodes in water, it will do no damage to blocks, but will still damage mobs. In the Console Edition, though, it does not damage mobs.
If the TNT is primed atop any sort of fence post that is two blocks high or larger, it will fall through the fence block it is activated on, and stop on the next one down. It will only damage the fence block it is 'stuck' in when it detonates.
To make TNT destroy Blocks in the water, e.g. to enter an ocean monument from the top, one can place sand on the TNT before primed. The sand will fall down one block when the TNT is primed, so it is not immersed in water anymore, and will destroy the surrounding blocks.
Redstone component[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
For redstone to activate TNT, it must lead directly to the TNT, or power an adjacent block.
Traps[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Tutorials/Traps
Cannons[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Tutorials/TNT cannons
TNT cannons are mechanisms that launch primed TNT into the air. Some cannons can also be used to launch other entities into the air or into other objects.
Mob farms[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Tutorials/Mob farm
Crafting ingredient[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Other uses[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Because they are destroyed in one hit, they can be used in spleef arenas. They work better than dirt or other materials and do not need a tool to be destroyed. This use depends on no player coming in with items that could be used to activate TNT.
Due to their destructive force, they are commonly used by griefers.
Data values[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
TNT uses one ID name:
minecraft:tnt. It uses block data to determine whether the TNT should activate when broken or not. It also uses block states, which will replace block data in the future.
Block data[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Data values
|0||Drops a TNT item when broken|
|1||Activates when broken|
Primed TNT entity[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Chunk format§ Dynamic_tiles
- Dynamic block entity data
- Tags common to all entities see Template:Nbt inherit/entity/template
- Fuse: Ticks until explosion. Default is 0. If activated from a TNT block, fuse value will be 80 (4 seconds).
Block state[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- See also: Block states
|explode||If true, the TNT will drop primed TNT rather than a TNT item when broken. Defaults to false.|
Video[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
History[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|0.26 SURVIVAL TEST 9||TNT was added.|
|When TNT was added in Survival Test, it acted similar to how it did in beta 1.6. Players would have to hit it to prime the block, but the difference was players could hit it again to cancel the detonation.|
|0.27 SURVIVAL TEST 10||The player started with 10 blocks of TNT in the inventory.|
|0.29||TNT now works in creative mode.|
|You can no longer pick up an already lit TNT block.|
|0.30||Hitting an already active TNT block now defuses it and allows you to pick it up.|
|0.31||January 29, 2010||TNT is now craftable.|
|1.6||TNT's texture was rotated.|
|1.7||TNT can no longer be directly primed by the user, but only by Redstone or any other mechanism that powers the TNT block, as well as by left clicking with Flint and Steel. Hitting the block will simply and safely destroy the block so it can be picked up. However, TNT can now be created (using map editors) with a data value of 1 to make it retain the old behavior of being primed when punched.|
|Monster traps can no longer be created by putting a Pressure Plate directly on top of the block of TNT.|
|TNT can no longer have torches placed on it. Any torches that were placed previously will disappear.|
|1.8||The smoke textures from TNT explosion have been replaced by shockwaves.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9-pre5||TNT's texture was slightly changed.|
|Beta Sound Update||TNT was given a new explosion sound.|
|1.3.1||12w21a||TNT can be naturally found (with structure generation turned on) in Desert Temples as a trap in the treasure room. It's a 3x3 square of 9 TNT under a sandstone floor with a stone Pressure Plate on the center sandstone block.|
|1.3-pre||TNT no longer damages the player in Peaceful difficulty.|
|1.4.2||12w34b||TNT can now be ignited when hit with an item that has the Fire Aspect enchantment or the Flame enchantment.|
|1.5||13w04a||TNT is now primed when released from a dispenser.|
|1.8||14w27b||TNT's top texture is now rotated randomly, as part of the addition of arrays to block models.|
|14w31a||Changed explosion physics, greatly reducing the range of TNT cannons|
|1.8.2||1.8.2-pre1||Reverted explosion physics to those before the 14w31a snapshot|
|Explosion force is no longer directionally biased|
|1.9||15w32c||TNT's maximum fuse time is increased from 127 ticks into 32767 ticks.|
|15w47a||Removed random rotation of TNT's top texture due to bug fix for Issue MC-12959.|
|1.11||16w32a||The entity ID is changed from |
|16w39a||TNT now generates in woodland mansions.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.1.0||TNT could not be obtained except for via a hex editor. When edited in, the primed TNT would simply emit smoke particles, then disappear.|
|0.2.0||Edited-in TNT can be successfully primed and detonated.|
|0.4.0||TNT is now able to be obtained without a hex editor in both survival and creative.|
|0.9.0||build 1||Improved the performance of TNT.|
|0.12.1||build 10||Changed sound to the PC edition.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Added TNT.|
|TU3||TNT can no longer be directly primed by the user, but only by redstone or any other mechanism that powers the TNT block, as well as by using flint and steel. Hitting the block will simply and safely destroy the block so it can be picked up.|
|TU5||Changed the explosion sound of TNT.|
|TU14||1.04||TNT now makes a sound before exploding.|
|TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.|
Issues[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Issues relating to “TNT” are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
Trivia[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "TNT" stands for Trinitrotoluene.
- However, the use of sand in the crafting recipe references dynamite, a different high explosive consisting of nitroglycerine mixed with diatomaceous earth (which is mostly silica, the same chemical compound as yellow sand).
- If TNT is blown up just as an arrow passes by, then the arrow is redirected opposite of the blast.
- Although flint and steel cannot light fires in Adventure Mode, it can still ignite TNT.
- While under the effects of a Potion of Night Vision, TNT will appear full bright as usual, but will ignore the potion's effect and take on the light around it when primed, because it's an entity when it's primed.
- If TNT, when primed, hops up and just barely lands on a block directly below and next to it, and then slides off, the TNT will fall, but the explosion will appear where the TNT almost landed before sliding off.
- It takes 19.75 blocks to fall for it to reduce the timer for one second.
- Although primed TNT will get caught in cobwebs, TNT propelled fast enough will fly through them without slowing down at all.
- It is slightly smaller than a full block when activated, as with all entity versions of blocks.
- Using flint and steel to ignite it will set it off at once, but fire must burn it for many seconds before triggering
- In the Pi Edition, TNT by default won't do anything, but when set to data value 1, it will ignite when broken.
- The longest fuse time of TNT is now 27 minutes and 18.35 seconds.
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
See also[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Redstone κύκλωμα||Κύκλωμα ρολογιού|
|Προτεινόμενα μαθήματα||Σύνθετη κυκλώματα Redstone|