v0.8.0 alpha build 8
December 6, 2013
v0.8.0 alpha build 8 is the seventh and final build version released for 0.8.0, as well as the final build version released in 2013.
- Falling blocks
- Now drop their item form when falling onto blocks they cannot replace, such as torches.
- Creative inventory
- All wool and carpet variants are now sorted based on their color rather than their block data.
- 7 issues fixed
- From the 0.8.0 development versions
- MCPE-5987 – Light gray wool is not in correct place.
- MCPE-5994 – Minecart stuck after certain depth (underground level near bedrock).
- MCPE-6035 – What I expected to happen was for the light gray wool to be with the other wool in the creative inventory what actually happened was the light gray wool was separated from the other wool.
- MCPE-6194 – Birch and spruce textures.
- MCPE-6242 – Explosions are too powerful.
- MCPE-6312 – TNT blows me out of the world.
- MCPE-6337 – Tile Entities are not correctly sent in multiplayer.
- Fixed double chests becoming unpaired.
- Added back hurt and fire color overlay for mobs.
- The chest inventory now refreshes when two players change the content at the same time.