v0.11.0 alpha build 1
April 9, 2015
v0.11.0 alpha build 1 is the first build version released for v0.11.0, and the first build version released in 2015.
- Death messages.
- Text formatting codes.
- Show server status and message of the day on server entries screen.
- New World edit screen.
- Added mob effects:
- Can be obtained by eating rotten flesh and pufferfish, or being attacked by a cave spider on normal and hard difficulty.
- Can only be obtained by eating Pufferfish.
- Can only be obtained by eating Raw Chicken
- Does not affect the player yet.
- Change gamemode.
- Lock/unlock day cycle.
- Rename worlds.
- Πρότυπο:Version exclusive: Make old worlds infinite.
- Redstone Block.
- Only purpose is to store redstone dust.
- Grass Path block.
- Grass path blocks that are lower than normal grass blocks (15/16th of a block).
- To create, tap a grass block with a shovel.
- Replaces the gravel paths in villages.
- Version exclusive: Emits smoke when destroyed.
- Version exclusive: Crafting recipe is 5 wood planks and a wooden shovel.
- Larger in size.
- Color is dependent on the planks used.
- Sprite color is always the same; it doesn't change based on actual boat color.
- When in a boat, two buttons for steering appear. The right button steers to the left, the left button steers to the right. Pressing both buttons moves the boat forward.
- Are more resistant to damage - when colliding with another block, the boat will not break.
- Can support two riders, including passive and hostile mobs.
- Passive and hostile mobs can ride in a boat without the player.
- Fishing Rod.
- Rotten Flesh.
- Raw Cod
- Cooked Cod
- Raw Salmon
- Cooked Salmon
- Tropical Fish.
- Version exclusive: Baby squid
- Version exclusive: Produces a black cloud of "ink" when attacked.
- Version exclusive: Spawn only in ocean biomes.
- Spider jockeys.
- Cave spiders
- Version exclusive: Cave spider jockeys.
- Baby Zombies
- Baby zombies have a 5% chance of spawning as a chicken jockey. (In turn, zombies have a 0.2 percent chance of being a chicken jockey)
- Magma Cubes.
- Drop magma cream
- Only spawn from spawn eggs.
- Only available through spawn eggs.
- Spawn egg can only be received through inventory editing.
- Only available through spawn eggs.
- Added a 'hide' button to the chat screen
- Improved multiplayer bandwidth usage
- Improved client/server communication
- Improved disconnection messages
- Now includes the reason of the kick/ban.
- Improved text rendering
- Improved world loading
- Faster torch placing (less lag)
- Added shovels in creative mode
- Added server-side checks on games
- Non-fancy render mode now works properly
- Updated inventory icon from a Brick block to a chest
- Limited player names to PC allowed names
- Changed texture for mob spawners
- Fixed the block break feedback circle disappearing on suspend
- Fixed crashes while saving the world
- Fixed crashes on armor screen
- Fixed crashes on furnace screen
- Fixed world not being saved
- Fixed zombie pigman catching fire
- Fixed being unable to create a new world
- Fixed players getting stuck in the void after dying
- Fixed a hotbar duplication glitch
- Fixed the action button not being disabled after moving away
- Fixed grass/mycelium not growing below fences but underwater
- Fixed stone walls connecting to water
- Fixed cocoa tile not updating neighbor blocks when dropped
- Fixed breakable bedrock in survival.
- Fixed placing water replacing non-solid blocks
- Fixed wooden axe not burning on furnaces
- Fixed different planks no longer stacking
- Fixed updating neighbors and rendering on random change
- Fixed gravel falling near fences
- Fixed destroying Reactor-core not allowing the night to end
- Fixes disallowing changing name while playing
- Fixed quartz stairs not in stonecutter
- Fixed a duplicated player kick
- Fixed door duplication when placed near a cactus
- Fixed water not functioning properly on transparent blocks
- Fixed double plant blocks deleting existing blocks
- Fixed entities getting ticked twice when riding
- Fixed duplication of items while feeding wolves
- Fixed iron bars not connecting to glass panes
- Fixed fences connecting to fence gates sideways
- Fixed acacia and dark wood stairs not burning
- Fixed grass becoming dirt even if sapling can't grow
- Fixed carpets not dropping more than one when stacked.
- Fixed sand/gravel falling when placed on top of torches
- Fixed the topmost block having full bright lighting
- Fixed world crash when unknown blocks are present
- Fixed trees growing on the client
- Fixed desert wells and special biomes not generating
- Fixed issue with connecting to local games
- MCPE-8118 - Unequipped armor causes a crash when dying with the armor tab open
- “New additions are always nice!” – @shoghicp, 27 Jan 2015