Android - January 11, 2015
v0.10.5 alpha was released to fix some minor bugs in v0.10.4. For Fire OS, this version includes changes from 0.10.1, 0.10.2, 0.10.3 and v0.10.4. This version was not released for iOS or Windows Phone.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 0.10.0
- MCPE-6685 – Local multiplayer not working
- MCPE-6733 – Severe Crash Bug (Loses items in chest)
- MCPE-6743 – Hostile mobs spin around when standing above them
- MCPE-6800 – Multiplayer Minecart issue
- MCPE-7070 – Chat crash
- MCPE-7151 – Flying over the bed
- MCPE-7161 – Random blocks that happen after a crash.
- MCPE-7251 – Birch wood on iOS is different on the top of the wood than Android.
- MCPE-7268 – Inside of glass visible
- MCPE-7799 – A Moiré Pattern Render Error on Tegra Device
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MCPE-7981 – Wrong block selected when farming
- “Yeah, we have released a sneaky 0.10.5 version for Android that fixes some small stuff. Working on 0.11.0 now. :)” – @jbernhardsson, 12 Jan 2015