iOS, Android, FireOS - July 28, 2016
- Animation for Signing in to Xbox Live accounts
- Version exclusive: Villains Skin Pack.
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Win 10 edition.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in your face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Win 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
- MCPE-57 – Multiplayer infinity bone meal
- MCPE-8718 – Fishing Rod Fish Button Translation Error in Korean
- MCPE-10760 – Furnace placed facing West or North emit fire particles from the back instead of the front
- MCPE-11408 – CPU usage goes through the roof
- MCPE-11587 – Mouse cursor displays in game when it shouldn't
- MCPE-12055 – 3-way multiplayer iPad mini crash on connect
- MCPE-13104 – Extinguish effect is missing for zombies and skeletons when its raining during day
- MCPE-13449 – Breeding ocelots
- MCPE-13508 – LAN player indications displays 1/5 regardless of the actual number of players
- MCPE-13720 – iPad Pro crash on turning (not on iPad Mini)
- MCPE-14226 – Failing Redstone
- MCPE-14448 – Minecraft: pocket edition is crashing after playing more than 2 minutes in windows insider preview builds
- MCPE-14727 – Some problem with Xbox live login (Crashes after a minute)
- MCPE-15085 – Horses cannot be fed to full health
- MCPE-15097 – You can lock sneaking when spamming 2 keys
- MCPE-15515 – Controller Doesn't Work Until You Restart World
- MCPE-15315 – Observers don't detect block updates in melon nor pumpkin stems
- MCPE-15449 – You can fall through bedrock in superflat
- MCPE-15496 – Endermen don't continue attacking after teleporting
- MCPE-15600 – Changing gamertag in options.txt file crashes the game on start up
- MCPE-15632 – Crash when opening Win 10 Edition
- MCPE-15760 – Game crash while riding minecart
- MCPE-15895 – Skeleton traps causing crash.
- MCPE-16197 – Slime blocks adjacent to an extended piston body can be pushed by a piston, but cannot be pulled
- MCPE-16313 – Game crashes a lot to add or remove blocks among others ....
- MCPE-16314 – Blocks are rarely deleted when pushed by a piston, and pushing something that was pulled.
- MCPE-16337 – Realms demands WLAN?