Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 10, 2019
Fixes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Dinosaurs are now able to damage players in the Dinosaur Island marketplace map.
- Fixed texel anti-aliasing so that terrain blocks now have sharper textures.
- Archers now raise their arms correctly in the marketplace pack "A Nightmare in Candyworld".
- Fixed a bug that could result in lost items when crafting from the recipe book with a full inventory. (MCPE-39621)
- Marketplace content will now download correctly without getting stuck in the process. (MCPE-37467)
- Signs now show the correct text in the "Infinity Plumber" marketplace map.
- Animated textures now loop at the correct speed.
- Pandas now hold food correctly when eating. (MCPE-39061)
- Empty slots are no longer highlighted in the skin picker for packs with less than 6 skins.
- Players can now join games that have previously had multiplayer turned off.
- Fixed the rabbit model in various packs.
- Fixed pigman arm positioning in the Mutant Battle Arena pack.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when created a new world with the Halloween Town template.
- The game no longer crashes when hovering over the arrow in the fletching table recipe book. (MCPE-39355)
- Blocks and hotbar items no longer have black textures. (MCPE-39368)
- Taiga biomes now generate correctly with podzol and other associated blocks. (MCPE-39381)
- Fixed the position of riders on mounts that allow multiple passengers.
- Sheep and Cats no longer appear black after being spawned with a spawn egg.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after exiting the settings screen.
- Strays now have correct arm positioning in the "Relics of the Skies" pack.
- Shulkers no longer turn black when attacking a player.
- Strays now have the correct texture layers again. (MCPE-38155)
- Horses will spawn as different variants (rather than just one type) when unspecified in the behavior pack.
- Rideable entities that use the 'Πρότυπο:Cd' component longer crash the game.
- The vex mob now holds items correctly in the "Stranded in Space" marketplace pack.
- Skeleton jockeys now sit correctly on spiders and skeleton horses. (MCPE-40057)
- Fixed another instance where the player could spawn in mid-air in Old world types. (MCPE-38374)