Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 28, 2018
◄ beta 188.8.131.52
beta 184.108.40.206 ►
- Barrel, bell, blast furnace, cartography table, fletching table, grindstone, smithing table, and smoker
- Currently have no functionality.
- Only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Act as a new light source.
- Emit a light level of 15.
- Can only be obtained in the Creative inventory with Experimental Gameplay enabled.
- Can now be run every tick creating an update loop.
- The number of commands run through functions can now be limited with a new gamerule (defaults to 10,000) to limit performance issues.
- Custom tags can be applied to entities and players to create more flexible selector groupings.
- Added Πρότυπο:Cd filter in components to allow checks to see if an entity has a specified tag.
- Autocomplete can be used for tags.
- Pause menu
- Added a new "feedback" button.
- Shows links to the Minecraft feedback site, Mojira bug tracker, and Mojang support.
- "How to Play" button is now visible from the in-game settings menu.
- Added unused textures for "fish barrel" blocks.
- Can now be used to hold lava.
- Changed the default sign text color back to black.
- Sign variants are now grouped in their own inventory category.
- Now have the crossbow animations and sounds.
- Passive mobs
- Now randomly enter love mode.
- Players can now join and play games with a minor version mismatch. (MCPE-38945)
- Shulker boxes in item frames no longer cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue with wrong items showing in partnered server stores.
- Corrected the head size of baby zombies.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pistons pushed blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when suspending and resuming the game.
- Improved the error messages that previously stated the player didn't have a license for the game.
- Fixed the positioning of the snow golem's arms.
- Pandas now stop eating when set on fire.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when resuming the game on Android.
- Fixed mouse selection issues when clicking items or text boxes. (MCPE-39283)
- Fixed an issue with end gateway portals which could generate too closely, preventing travel back to the main island.
- Slimes will once again spawn in slime chunks as expected. (MCPE-38388)
- Endermen now make the scream sound when angered. (MCPE-26719)
- Phantoms now drop membranes correctly if killed with a Fire Aspect sword. (MCPE-38493)
- Auto-jump now works when trying to walk through scaffolding. (MCPE-38342)
- Scaffolding can now be placed on glass.
- More blocks can be placed on scaffolding including mob heads and flower pots. (MCPE-38942)
- Horizontal flowing water will no longer turn into bubble columns over soul sand.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when removing Gear VR headset during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occasionally happens when resuming the game.
- Fixed leg geometry for one-legged characters in various skin packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quickly signing in and out of Xbox Live.
- Dragon's breath can now be quickly collected reliably in multiplayer games. (MCPE-37815)
- Pandas now panic when set on fire.
- Animations and sounds can now be heard and seen when pillagers charge their crossbows. (MCPE-39095)
- Cobblestone stairs are generated in jungle temples and villages instead of stone. (MCPE-39102)
- Lit furnaces now show correctly when copied using Ctrl + Pickblock.
- Custom modal forms now support two lines again. (MCPE-38705)
- Special characters now display correctly when using the "
- Touch controls now work correctly with scaffolding when using the 'swap jump and sneak' setting. (MCPE-38063)
- Particles produced by witches are now purple rather than black. (MCPE-30234)
- Slabs are no longer labeled "half slabs" in the creative inventory. (MCPE-32542)
- Scaffolding textures no longer z-fight with leaves. (MCPE-38375)
- Mobs in boats no longer shake when trying to turn to look at the player.
- Bubble columns no longer extend up above the surface of the water. (MCPE-39085)
- Fixed an issue with items being repeatedly dropped from the hotbar on touchscreen devices. (MCPE-15010)
- Breaking smooth stone no longer drops cobblestone. (MCPE-39164)
- Doors no longer drop as two items when broken. (MCPE-39165)
- Fixed the scaling of the Mojang splash screen when resuming a split screen game.
- Fixed ghast projectile firing animation.
- Commands from command blocks no longer extend to other dimensions (This fix won't affect existing command blocks). (MCPE-33892)
- Fixed a bug where the game could become unresponsive after being disconnected from a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash issue on Xbox One.
- Worlds no longer become stuck in offline mode after toggling the multiplayer option. (MCPE-39194)
- Slabs can be correctly placed on top of each other again after reloading the world. (MCPE-39067)
- Changing game mode and reloading a world no longer removes resource packs.
- Fixed the arm position for mobs in the Mutant Battle Arena marketplace pack.