We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: June 14, 2018
beta 22.214.171.124 ►
- Invisible like invisible bedrock.
- Obtained only through the command
/give <player> barrier.
- Can be placed in Creative mode
- They are invisible in Survival mode and Adventure mode.
- Spawn Egg
- Spawns in the night skies if a player hasn't slept in over three in-game days.
- Πρότυπο:Version exclusive: Drops leather upon death.
- Πρότυπο:Version exclusive: Sounds are affected by water.
- Burns in sunlight.
- Pages can now be turned using the controller bumper buttons.
- Menu and inventory tabs can now be navigated using the [ and ] keys (can be remapped in Settings).
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using Pick Block in a spot where a mob just died.
- Increased performance for menu load times.
- Fixed water flowing incorrectly from stairs that contained water source blocks.
- Top snow will now break once it hits water.
- Fixed received items disappearing after trading a renamed item with a villager. (MCPE-33830)
- Maps once again update properly when held in the main hand. (MCPE-34169)
- Players are now able to return to the Overworld if an end portal is on their spawn point.
- Lowered the volume of the 'punching air' sound effect.
- Fixed guardians spawning even when mob spawning is disabled. (MCPE-34027)
- Fixed strays and skeletons having trouble leaving the water to attack players.
- Food particles no longer gradually change position after swimming and will always come out of the player's mouth area. (MCPE-33984)
- Observers will now detect changes with droppers, dispensers, brewing stands, farmland, saplings, sugar cane, fire, and grass blocks.
- Items can once again be crafted from the recipe book while the Craftable filter is disabled and the player only has enough materials to craft a single recipe.
- Fixed the speed boost given by dolphins being too slow when wearing armor with Depth Strider.
- Wolves no longer get stuck attacking skeletons that are underwater.
- Donkeys and mules can now only be ridden by players after being tamed. (MCPE-25737)
- Blazes now attack snow golems (MCPE-13191)
- Using the '
/setblock' command on redstone components will now properly update and power the mechanism. (MCPE-21218)
- Command blocks now correctly conduct redstone power. (MCPE-33021)
- Operator permissions are now granted to players when the host creates a world with Trust Player Permissions set to Operator.
- Buckets now stack properly when getting ejected from crafting output.
- Experience orbs spawned with the '
/summon' command will now grant experience to players.
- The gamepad cursor can now be used to navigate villager trades. (MCPE-33330)
- Fixed overlapping issues with the dragon head equipped on the inventory screen.
- The crafting table's output field hover state now matches the field's size.
- Selecting the output of an uncraftable recipe no longer causes the output item to disappear.