Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 16, 2020
◄ beta 18.104.22.168
beta 22.214.171.124 ►
- Recipe selected items put in the crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names.
- Hovering over recipes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is selected.
- Can now deselect the selected recipe when hovering above in the recipe book with the controller.
- Can now clear the crafting grid by clicking the right stick on the controller.
- User Interface and Input
- Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller (MCPE-79725).
- Recipe selected items put in crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names.
- On controller, hovering over recipes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is selected.
- On controller, you can deselect a selected recipe when hovering above that selection in the recipe book. You can also clear the crafting grid by clicking the right stick.
- Performance and Stability
- Loom blocks will no longer cause an out of memory crash when using high resolution resource packs (MCPE-69848)
- Legacy chunk upgrades will no longer cause the chunk to become 100% air (MCPE-58514).
- Players can once again host 8 max player worlds on PlayStation 4 (MCPE-85009).
/clearnow correctly removes all blocks with the same block name when no data argument is passed in.
- Piglins and Brutes can now spawn with enchanted weapons (MCPE-83536).
- Fixed an issue where the Hot Tourist Destination trophy would not unlock when visiting the last required Nether biome on PlayStation 4. (MCPE-85496)
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to place beehives or bee nests from their inventory after an update. (MCPE-62067)
- Fixed broken trading screen slots on iOS.