Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: July 13, 2020
◄ beta 18.104.22.168
beta 22.214.171.124 ►
- Pressure plates have been fixed to have no collision again (MCPE-80276)
- Local split-screen players can once again see the ender dragon and ender crystal (MCPE-67596)
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins.
- The Angry system now checks if the mob with the angry component can attack before broadcasting anger to others, rather than after broadcasting anger to others. This avoids a never-ending loop when multiple mobs triggered each other’s anger indefinitely on peaceful.
- The Πρότυπο:Cd field on Πρότυπο:Cd is now used again.
- Behavior animation components will no longer try to reload after a suspend resume and a mob/player rides something.
- Drowned geometry is no longer broken in content packs.
- Zombies can spawn underground again (MCPE-52743).
- Making command selectors use the current position of an actor rather than the previous position of an actor.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Marketplace loading correctly.
- Meeting requirements for some achievements offline will now unlock it after reconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause command blocks to stop working unexpectedly.
- The bounding box of the player used for spawning is now the correct size, so we don't think a player is in a dangerous spot when they are actually safe.
- Parity: Fixed the issue with chests with loot tables not generating loot until opened or destroyed.
- Made using the
/fillcommand more efficient, improving performance.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pressing the Manage Account button in Profile settings.
- Fixed notifications not appearing on iOS.