Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: June 4, 2020
◄ beta 220.127.116.11
beta 18.104.22.168 ►
- UI has been updated.
- Galaxite has appeared as a featured server and was inaccessible, displaying the text "Coming Soon".
- Added "Over There!" and "Simple Clap" emotes.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to create world with the Tropical City Resort mash-up pack.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a hang on start up when trying to open certain worlds.
- Fixed an issue with projectiles being destroyed prematurely if they didn't deal damage. This is now optional with the addition of 2 new flags to the projectile.
- Fixed an issue that could cause chests to generate without loot (MCPE-69003).
- Fixed rendering issues while riding a mount
- Add-ons and scripting
- Fixed an issue that could occur when the movement component is removed, meaning that a mob's speed has to ramp up from 0 again.
- Changes to components: Πρότυπο:Cd and Πρότυπο:Cd. Each defaulting to true to respect old behavior, but can now be set to false if it is desired to have a projectile that is destroyed even when it doesn't deal damage.
- Added new overload for
/replaceitemwith an option for Πρότυπο:Cd (the old behavior) or Πρότυπο:Cd (the command will return an error if an item occupies that slot).
- Fixed a bug where a mob wouldn't delete its goal if all goals were trying to be removed.
- Fixed spamming of particles, sounds, and events for looped, non-zero-length animations with timelines.
- Fixed a syntax error issue when running the
/xpcommand with levels.
- Fixed an issue with “A Nightmare in Candyland” map which was no longer teleporting players correctly.