Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: April 15, 2020
◄ beta 18.104.22.168
beta 22.214.171.124 ►
- Naturally generates in basalt deltas and bastion remnants.
- Generates in all Nether biomes below lava level.
- Can be used to craft stone tools and furnaces.
- Blackstone Slab, Blackstone Stairs, Blackstone Wall
- Decorative blocks crafted from blackstone.
- Currently can't be crafted
- Generates in Bastion Remnants
- Has the appearance of top chain of lanterns, making them good for decorations.
- Chiseled Nether Bricks
- Crafted from 2 Nether brick slabs.
- Cracked Nether Bricks
- Obtained by smelting Nether bricks in a furnace.
- Crying Obsidian
- Generates in Ruined Portals.
- Can be crafted into respawn anchor.
- Obtainable through bartering.
- Can be found in ruined portals and bastion remnant chests.
- Gilded Blackstone
- Variant of blackstone that can drop gold nuggets.
- Variant of wood using the Nether types.
- Also has a stripped variant.
- Crafted with 1 netherite ingot and 8 chiseled stone bricks.
- Using a compass on it turns the compass into a lodestone compass which points to the connected lodestone.
- Works in all dimensions.
- Currently only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Nether Gold Ore
- Drops several gold nuggets.
- Polished Blackstone
- Crafted from 4 blackstone.
- Can be crafted into pressure plates, buttons, slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Polished Blackstone Bricks
- Crafted from 4 polished blackstone.
- Can be crafted into slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Polished Blackstone Brick Slab, Polished Blackstone Brick Stairs, Polished Blackstone Brick Wall
- Decorative blocks crafted from polished blackstone bricks.
- Polished Blackstone Button and Polished Blackstone Pressure Plate
- Redstone blocks crafted from polished blackstone.
- Works like their stone counterparts.
- Polished Blackstone Slab, Polished Blackstone Stairs, and Polished Blackstone Wall
- Decorative blocks crafted from polished blackstone.
- Quartz Bricks
- Variant of quartz blocks.
- Crafted from 4 blocks of quartz.
- Respawn Anchor
- Crafted with 6 crying obsidian and three glowstone.
- Requires a diamond pickaxe or higher to mine.
- Can be used to respawn in the Nether
- It is charged with glowstone and can be charged up to four levels. Whenever someone who charged the respawn anchor dies, they respawn near it and the level goes down by 1.
- Can be charged with dispensers.
- When it is not charged, it does not do anything.
- Similar to how a bed explodes in the Nether, attempting to use a respawn anchor in the Overworld or the End causes it to explode.
- Soul Campfire
- Acts the same as a normal campfire.
- Twisting Vines
- Another variant of vines found in warped forests.
- Grows upward, unlike weeping vines.
- Can be climbed.
- Piglin Banner Pattern
- Creates a "Hoglin Face" on the banner.
- Generates in mineshaft and bastion remnant chests.
- Pigstep Music Disc
- Plays Pigstep, by Lena Raine.
- Generates in bastion remnant chests.
- Spawn eggs
- Added strider and zoglin spawn egg.
- Warped fungus on a stick
- Crafted with a fishing rod and warped fungus.
- Can be used to control striders in the same way a carrot on a stick controls pigs.
- Soul Speed
- Used to travel more quickly on soul sand and soul soil.
- A new passive mob that spawns in the Nether on lava oceans.
- Can be saddled and controlled with warped fungus on a stick.
- Is damaged by water and rain.
- Can be bred with warped fungi.
- Can spawn with zombified piglins or baby striders riding them.
- If they spawn with a zombified piglin, they will also have a saddle equipped.
- Created when a hoglin is brought into the Overworld.
- Unlike hoglins, they cannot be bred or fed, and they do not flee from warped fungus.
- Attack most mobs on sight, except for creepers and other zoglins.
- Basalt deltas
- A volcanic biome in the Nether with fog effects of ash.
- Filled with pillars of basalt and large areas of blackstone.
- Ghasts, magma cubes, and striders spawn in this biome.
- Bastion Remnants
- Structures built from blackstone and filled with piglins.
- Contains chests, blocks of gold, and various forms of loot protected by piglins.
- Generate in every biome except Basalt deltas.
- Ruined Portal
- Structure found in the Overworld and the Nether
- May contain a Chest
- Can be found underground
- You can toggle the emote menu with B, or onedpad-left on Xbox one controllers, or by default
- Added "Wave" emote
- Added ambient cave sounds.
- Added ambient sounds for Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, and Soulsand Valley.
- Added Rubedo, Chrysopoeia, and So Below, by Lena Raine.
- Added Update Aquatic underwater music.
- Added the following splash text:
- "Honey, I grew the bees"
- "Find your claw!"
- "Everybody do the Leif!"
- "<3 Max & 99 & Ducky"
- "Bushy eyebrows"
- "Edit is a name"
- "From free range developers"
- Used to kick players from a world.
- Can now be fed with netherite ingots
- Smithing tables
- Now has functionality and used to upgrade diamond tools.
- Jigsaw Block
- Changed texture.
- Now has functionality and can be obtained by
- Can now be made if lava touches blue ice while flowing over soul soil.
- Honey Block, Honeycomb Block, Netherrack, Nether Brick, Nether Quartz Ore, Bone Block and Soul Sand.
- Added new sounds.
- Soul Fire Torch
- Renamed "Soul Fire Torch" to "Soul Torch".
- Can now also be crafted with soul sand.
- Soul Fire Lantern
- Renamed "Soul Fire Lantern" to "Soul Lantern".
- Block of Netherite
- Netherite blocks can now be used as the base of a beacon.
- Are no longer only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Are now the default tool for nether wart blocks, warped wart blocks, hay bales, sponges, wet sponges, leaves, dried kelp blocks, target blocks and shroomlight.
- Can be now enchanted with Efficiency, Fortune and Silk Touch.
- Fungi, Nether Sprouts, Roots, Nether Wart, Nether Wart Block, Warped Wart Block, Twisting Vines, and Weeping Vines
- Can now be composted.
- Mobs that panic now do so for all damage types
- Now deal damage when in a boat on water.
- Magma Cubes
- Spawn commonly in basalt deltas.
- Updated the bartering to match Java Editon.
- Piglins now "inspect" the gold ingot before giving the player an item, as opposed to giving the item instantly.
- The health has been reduced from 24 ( × 12) to 16 ().
- Now have their own new sounds.
- Changed hoglin model to match Java Edition.
- Now have new sounds.
- Now drop leather when killed.
- Soul Sand Valleys
- Soul sand generates below lava level.
- Now generates Nether Fossils.
- Bee Nests
- Now have a 3% chance to generate in flower forest.
- Now have a 5% chance to generate in plains and sunflower plains.
- Now have a 0.035% chance to generate in forest, wooded hills, birch forest, tall birch forest, birch forest hills, and tall birch hills biomes.
- Can now be used in the Nether.
- Villager trade values have been changed to closely match Java Edition (MCPE-47141).
- "New Server" window
- Created a new server tab play screen layout to provide more information about third-party servers.
- Added new information sections about third party servers: description, screenshots, available games, and news/updates.
- Removed colors from third party server messages for accessibility purposes.
- Added message which explain what adding a server does.
- Server moderation
- Players can be now be kicked or banned from worlds by pausing and going to the "Player Permissions" screen.
- Anyone with Operator permissions will be able to kick players.
- Kicked players will not be able to rejoin LAN games while the world is open.
- Realm owners can now change permissions of players in their Realm from the "Player Permissions" screen.
- Latency value is now provided separately from the user count when in a multiplayer world.
- Pause screen
- The name of the Realm is now shown on the pause screen when in a Realms world.
- Fixed a crash related to exploding beds in the nether.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when typing a character into chat that we don’t have a font sheet for.
- Using the
/fillcommand with Soul Fire no longer causes the game to crash (MCPE-65672).
- Light propagation now works correctly, fixing hostile mob spawning (MCPE-49616).
- Typing in the inventory Search field no longer creates lag (MCPE-64584).
- The smooth camera option (from full keyboard gameplay) is no longer jittery, and is smooth again (MCPE-54969).
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not always loading in correctly.
- Fixed an issue with notifications not showing in iOS.
- The hay blocks in the town center in the Abandoned Village seed are now generated correctly.
- The screen reader now only reads the generating world message once when converting worlds to Bedrock
- Ender Dragon’s fireball lingering particles are no longer invisible
- Activator rails now dismount players and other mobs at the correct position (MCPE-30744).
- The Wither’s spawning explosion no longer breaks obsidian (MCPE-59502).
- Obfuscated text color code works on signs placed in the world (MCPE-33780).
- Bamboo has been changed to be unpathable by mobs to prevent them getting stuck (MCPE-46805).
- Target block redstone signal duration is based on projectile type - Long for trident and arrows, short for other projectiles (MCPE-65413).
- Armor stands no longer shift and fall through blocks when a world is reloaded (MCPE-29170).
- Fixed ping latency clarity for users.
- Giant spruce trees once again generate podzol underneath (MCPE-65046).
- Fixed an issue with player experience being lost when reloading a world.
- Minecarts no longer collide with other minecarts on parallel tracks (MCPE-59302).
- Falling top snow can no longer break solid blocks (MCPE-63214).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed villagers and players to respawn inside blocks when getting out of bed (MCPE-46064).
- The XP cost is now readable in the anvil UI screen (MCPE-51908).
- Bamboo can now be placed on top of bamboo saplings without Experimental Gameplay being enabled (MCPE-50088).
- The Iron Golem's legs don't swing as far anymore.
- Reduced the melee attack range of mounted mobs (MCPE-48539).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented mobs from burning on bottom-half slabs (MCPE-32822).
- Turtles now lay eggs correctly (MCPE-59043).
- Guardians can now spawn in bubble columns (MCPE-37671).
- Fixed a bug that caused Vex mobs to move too slowly when moving on X and Z axes (MCPE-41879).
- Smooth quartz now uses the correct texture (MCPE-42276).
- Using Silk Touch on giant mushrooms now drops the correct blocks (MCPE-34114).
- Scripting and add-ons
- Implemented AvoidMobTypeDefinition and converted hardcoded properties to be data-driven.
- A content error will now show up if you provide an invalid item name to Πρότυπο:Cd in the Πρότυπο:Cd field.
- Add documentation for Πρότυπο:Cd (MCPE-61126).
- Adding a new subject to filters so damage sensors can filter on projectiles.
- Fixed an issue with custom brewing recipes.