Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android - April 2, 2020
◄ beta 22.214.171.124
beta 126.96.36.199 ►
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a new world on iOS.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world with particles present.
- Fixed several crash issues related to the player entering water.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a mob's state changed.
- Light propagation now works correctly, fixing hostile mob spawning. (MCPE-49616)
- Chunks should no longer fail to load properly in +250MB worlds. (MCPE-58514)
- Fixed a bug with light persisting after a block change.
- Ticking areas can no longer be removed on the same tick they are created (MCPE-36769).
- Lighting now propagates correctly through chunk/subchunk borders (MCPE-58182).
- Fixed an issue that could cause areas to show lighting errors on servers.
- Added new overload for
/replaceitemwith an option for destroy (the old behavior) or keep (the command will return an error if an item occupies that slot).
- The smooth camera option (from full keyboard gameplay) is no longer jittery and is smooth again (MCPE-54969).
- The screen no longer twitches when the player dies in the Nether or End.
- Water can now be collected from bubble columns (MCPE-37571)
- Casting a fishing rod will no longer attach itself to a parrot mounted on the player’s shoulder (MCPE-60361).
- Fully grown sweet berry bushes can now be harvested when holding bone meal (MCPE-54206).
- Parity: Carrot on a stick, shield, and shovel now lose durability consistently in Bedrock.
- Fire charges are now consumed after lighting a tnt block (MCPE-42938).
- Player icons no longer appear as a white square on locator maps.
- Wall signs attached to doors are no longer left floating after the bottom half of the door is broken (MCPE-43748).
- Creepers no longer lose aggro immediately after losing sight of its target (MCPE-32815).
- Ghast hitbox now matches its rendering (MCPE-44326).
- Fixed the "MeleeAttackGoal" to allow entities to hit target entities beneath them.
- The iron golem's legs don't swing as far anymore.
- Graphics and rendering
- Experience orbs have been data-driven.
- Fireballs have been data-driven.
- NPC geometry and animations have been data-driven.
- Items no longer flash green when being removed from a furnace.
- Fixed a bug where glass and water could be drawn incorrectly when close to each other.
- Fixed the custom glint texture issue when added to compasses.
- Scripting and components
- Removed type property from Πρότυπο:Cd as it was never used.
- Updated Πρότυπο:Cd to have an internal entities object or array.
- Updated the Πρότυπο:Cd behavior.
- Added Πρότυπο:Cd to the Πρότυπο:Cd goal.
- Fixed removed or destroyed entities querying as valid in script.
- Invalid items in the Πρότυπο:Cd field of a Πρότυπο:Cd now display an error.
- Πρότυπο:Cd no longer uses Πρότυπο:Cd as it now searches all blocks in the specified area.
- Fixed Πρότυπο:Cd to handle the case where it is used on a flying entity, so that the flying entity will not cause lag while it is touching the ground.
- The Πρότυπο:Cd component is now documented in the Spawn Rules documentation section (MCPE-61126).
- A content error will now show up if you provide an invalid item name to Πρότυπο:Cd in the Πρότυπο:Cd field.