Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: March 4, 2020
◄ beta 188.8.131.52
beta 184.108.40.206 ►
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to enchant fishing rods.
- Marketplace ratings now appear correctly when scrolling. (MCPE-60287)
- Blocks will now lose their waterlogged state when pushed by a piston.
- Kelp will now keep growing after being partially broken by a piston, and the piece below will have a maximum random age of 24. (MCPE-57330)
- Blue wither skulls will once again break obsidian. (MCPE-63223)
- Ender dragon fireball attacks no longer cause excessive damage. (MCPE-40344)
- Hopper minecarts will now drop hoppers and minecarts when broken with a ranged weapon. (MCPE-55859)
- Multiple honey blocks can be crafted in the 2x2 crafting grid. (MCPE-63081)
- Crafting multiple honey blocks returns the correct amount of items to the player. (MCPE-63461, MCPE-58579)
- Cured zombie villagers can now offer discounted trades. (MCPE-47040)
- Hostile mobs will now correctly seek out and jump on turtle eggs. (MCPE-36244)
- Cured zombie villagers no longer inherit XP unexpectedly, which would prevent them from acquiring a new profession. (MCPE-48712)
- Villagers will no longer become preoccupied with sharing carrots. (MCPE-32627)
- Vindicators that spawn in woodland mansions will now use the spawned event and become hostile before being attacked. (MCPE-43208)
- Villagers now have a chance to offer trident enchantment books as trades. (MCPE-35406)
- Creepers in boats now deal damage to players nearby.
- Wolves will once again heal when fed meat. (MCPE-63205)