Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 27, 2020
◄ beta 188.8.131.52
beta 184.108.40.206 ►
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when traveling towards -z coordinates.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adjusting certain JSON strings in behavior packs.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after resuming the game on Xbox One.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the character creator.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if a slime targeted something and lost sight of it.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being teleported to a nearby chunk that the game thought was too far away.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing chunks from loading in correctly when traveling between dimensions. (MCPE-63268)
- Fixed an issue that prevented strongholds from generating with libraries and portal rooms. (MCPE-63713)
- Ocean monuments once again generate with the correct interior structures. (MCPE-63523)
- Players will no longer be teleported underneath the main island when using an end gateway. (MCPE-63284)
- Fixed an issue that meant pillager patrols could spawn in unexpected places. (MCPE-58285)
- Fixed an issue that prevented inventories from being opened after riding a mount. (MCPE-63196)
- Tweaked the iron golem strolling animation. (MCPE-63151)
- Fixed an issue that prevented polar bears, parrots, ocelots, and dolphins from being leashed. (MCPE-63095)
- User interface
- The "Require players to accept resource packs to join" checkbox is now visible again.
- Fixed the 'Take a tour' navigation arrows in the Marketplace.
- Add-ons and scripting
- Entities no longer freeze when a component group containing a navigation component is removed.