Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: February 20, 2020
◄ beta 18.104.22.168
beta 22.214.171.124 ►
- No longer emit a redstone signal when placed.
- Map-making and add-ons
- Item sprites are now data-driven.
- Drowned mobs are now data-driven.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Optimized keyframe animation playback.
- Optimized performance when breaking lots of kelp plants.
- The text-to-speech reader now reads URLs properly.
- Lingering and splash potion particles now stay within their boundaries when in a confined space.
- Fixed a bug that prevented repeating and chain command blocks from being opened. (MCPE-63089)
- Cakes now have the correct texture states when partially eaten. (MCPE-14757)
- Fixed an issue that would cause a 'phantom' water block to appear when placing water on a fire near a sponge block. (MCPE-57063)
- Fixed an issue where water from bubble columns could not be collected. (MCPE-37571)
- Stacked minecarts that occupy the same space will now load and unload as expected. (MCPE-54244)
- Walking on scaffolding now makes correct sounds. (MCPE-53279)
- Mobs now consistently take damage when spawning on magma blocks. (MCPE-47518)
- Fixed an issue that would cause armor to unexpectedly render on mobs when being held in its hand.
- Custom entities that use the runtime identifier field now use the custom entity's name rather than the vanilla entity's name. (MCPE-56229)
- Fixed the Πρότυπο:Cd behavior which could cause mobs to freeze when there were blocks nearby.
- Dispensed splash and lingering potions now have potion effects in their projectile component.
- Fixed collision box not updating from script.
- The Πρότυπο:Cd component will now work on non-mob actors (such as ender crystals).
- A mob spawned in the air will no longer think it's on the ground once its movement is ticked.
- Character creator
- Fixed an issue that meant some character creator selections would not be saved between sessions. (MCPE-32089)