Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: January 23, 2020
◄ beta 18.104.22.168
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when searching the Marketplace.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning in an item.
- Transparent blocks will no longer prevent mob spawning on the same Y axes. (MCPE-59682)
- Tamed parrots will now sit on a player's shoulder correctly after the world save is converted to Bedrock.
- Split-screen players are no longer left in a limbo split-screen state when joining the game while the primary player quits at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tamed wolves from moving towards each other to breed. (MCPE-59570)
- The honey bottle item tooltip now says 'Items' instead 'Nature'. (MCPE-61195)
- Beehives and nests now have the correct front texture when placed by the
- Defining an execute location no longer breaks the use of the detect command.