Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: December 18, 2019
beta 18.104.22.168 ►
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Classic skins in skin packs are now saved when reloading the game. (MCPE-55278)
- Projectiles can now be shot through the gap between two honey blocks.
- Tridents no longer bounce continuously on the sides of honey blocks. (MCPE-53626)
- Players no longer bounce when being pushed and pulled by honey blocks and pistons. (MCPE-53815)
- Bees no longer fly in and out of a beehive or nest that is on fire. (MCPE-53872)
- Map makers and add-on creators
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from being teleported and rotated smoothly.
- The sensing component (used for ranged attacks) now calculates the view direction like it used to, making it so mobs can see their target on the y-axis.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent behavior pack animations from working on Android. (MCPE-56117)
- Fixed the command order for riding custom entities on a Marketplace map.