Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10: August 27, 2019
◄ beta 184.108.40.206
beta 220.127.116.11 ►
- Dead coral
- A dead variant of coral that is made when coral is placed on the surface or does not have water.
- Can be placed on top of blocks.
- Added wither roses.
- Can be crafted into black dye.
- Inflict 1 second of the Wither effect to players and mobs around it, when in any difficulty besides Peaceful.
- Are dropped or planted from any non-undead mob killed by the wither.
- Light blocks
- Supports auxiliary data from 0 to 15 for light level.
- Are available only through
- The invisible end rod (variant 6) is now automatically upgraded to the new light block.
- Note blocks
- Added 11 new note block sounds:
- Bone block = Xylophone
- Block of gold = Bell
- Clay = Flute
- Packed ice = Chime
- Wool = Guitar
- Block of iron = Iron Xylophone
- Soul sand = Cow Bell
- Pumpkin = Didgeridoo
- Block of emerald = Bit
- Hay bale = Banjo
- Glowstone = Pling
- Suspicious stew
- Can be crafted with a red and brown mushroom, a bowl, and any flower.
- Brown mooshrooms
- Spawn when a red mooshroom is struck by a lightning bolt.
- Can be fed flowers then milked for a suspicious stew.
- Added abandoned villages.
- Re-added zombie villages but in use of the new village structures.
- Added game credits.
- These can be viewed after defeating the ender dragon, and also through a new button found in the Settings menu.
- Can now spawn in any biome except the Nether and mushroom fields.
- Delay is now 10-11 minutes, instead of 5-6 minutes.
- Now attack in swarms.
- Added villager celebration for a successful raid defense.
- Added illager celebration for an unsuccessful raid defense.
- Grass paths
- Can now be found in the Creative inventory.
- Item frames
- Can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
- Turtle eggs
- Now have 2D textures in the inventory.
- Now drop experience when killed.
- Are now 1.8 blocks tall. (MCPE-31710)
- Can now spawn in rivers.
- Can now heal if they have bread in their inventory.
- How to Play
- Added a section for structure blocks.
- Tweaked the "Host and Player Options" section. (MCPE-28976)
- Updated the section about taming cats. (MCPE-43490)
- Map-making and add-ons
- New data-driven items:
- Turtle lightning interactions are now data-driven.
- Pufferfish puffed states are now data-driven.
- Brewing stand potion recipes are now data-driven.
- Changed Breathable, RideTick, and Transformation systems to use ViewedEntityContext.
- Added precompiled header targeting for ScriptAPI.
- Significantly increased the maximum Πρότυπο:Cd distance.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- The game no longer appears frozen after starting a world.
- Fixed crash from mismatched components/definitions from legacy actor updating.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to brew certain potions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on low and mid-end Android devices.
- Fixed crash from missing component definition.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after a guest tries to join a game through an invite.
- The game no longer crashes when a split-screen player picks up log blocks.
- Fixed a crashing issue that affected certain worlds when approaching spawn. (MCPE-46686)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after changing the file storage location.
- Running commands from a minecart with command block no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when trying to double tap on an item in the beacon UI.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when dispensing bone meal onto a one-high flower. (MCPE-50760)
- Fixed a crash that was sometimes occurring on some Android and iOS devices with lower memory.
- Improved world loading times.
- Optimized terrain light calculation.
- Optimized FPS during gameplay on Xbox One.
- Optimized the time taken to load mobs into the world.
- The "We are being attacked!" and "I've got a bad feeling about this" achievements can now be unlocked. (MCPE-45060)
- Powered rails placed using
/fillshould now work correctly when powered by redstone.
- Fixed a download loop after purchasing certain content packs.
/setblockon a piston base no longer leaves an invisible piston arm.
- When the player deletes a global resource pack, it now removes itself from the active stack.
- The info at the top of the global resource pack screen now fits correctly when using various language settings.
- Cloned active mob spawners now have an animated mob when placed. (MCPE-23106)
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Restricted Skin!" error message that would pop up when trying to join a world before the skin had loaded in. (MCPE-48494)
- Fixed an issue that was causing many small and empty villages to be created when trying to expand an existing village.
- Fixed an infinite loading screen when opening the skin picker.
- Fixed a missing armor layer for the "Tiny Footprints" Marketplace pack.
- Fire Aspect swords no longer set Creative players on fire. (MCPE-14036)
- Players can now teleport on top of non-full or transparent blocks when eating a chorus fruit.
- Endermen holding red sand no longer drop regular sand when killed. (MCPE-25926)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from moving while sneaking on top of shulkers or boats. (MCPE-44644)
- Boat paddling animation now matches Java Edition and resynchronizes when paddling stops.
- Lightning now strikes less frequently. (MCPE-38768)
- The LT controller button can now be used to quickly equip or replace armor.
- Players are now able to use items like fishing rods while aiming at nearby mobs.
- Lightning from channeling trident now affects more than a single mob in a small area.
- The player no longer keeps on rowing when opening the inventory UI during boat rides. (MCPE-36522)
- Arrows now destroy armor stands properly. (MCPE-47785)
- Flowers no longer become invisible in flower pots. (MCPE-40806)
- Sneaking on redstone ore no longer triggers glow.
- Breaking an extended piston in Creative no longer drops an item. (MCPE-37492)
- Drinking sound for milk and potions now plays correctly. (MCPE-38340)
- Mobs now drop armor and tools correctly. (MCPE-48891)
- Nether wart now has a chance to drop more items when broken with Fortune tools. (MCPE-31107)
- Animal breeding cooldowns no longer reset after reloading the world.
- Explosions other than TNT now deal damage in water.
- Parrots can now be picked in Creative using pick block.
- Dispensers now place boats correctly.
- Anvils now take damage correctly after use.
- Mobs can now enter into boats and minecarts correctly. (MCPE-48596)
- Buttons are now craftable from the recipe book.
- Fixed the player's swimming state when exiting water.
- Area of effect clouds such as lingering potions now work correctly if the world is set to 'Always Day'. (MCPE-39595)
- Water dispensed from a dispenser no longer breaks end portals and gateways.
- The beacon block can now suffocate players and mobs like other opaque blocks (when being clipped into when using a minecart, for example).
- The player respawn location now favors shallow water rather than deep water.
- Multiple ender dragons no longer spawn in the End if the player dies or moves away. (MCPE-37590)
- Hoppers now pick up items from above correctly. (MCPE-31393)
- The "Renewable Energy" achievement now unlocks correctly. (MCPE-39661)
- Pillagers now spawn around pillager outposts more frequently. (MCPE-43396)
- Player movement speed is no longer slowed down after stepping onto a shulker box from certain blocks.
- The "Where have you been?" achievement now unlocks correctly on Android.
- Placing and breaking blocks from within a boat now works correctly.
- Mobs no longer drop fully repaired items. (MCPE-45953)
- End gateway portals can no longer generate on the main obsidian platform in the End.
- The locator map marker now points in the correct direction when riding a boat. (MCPE-50512)
- Falling snow layers no longer break blocks in redstone contraptions. (MCPE-49773)
- Players now receive stored XP from furnaces correctly. (MCPE-47324)
- Maps are now drawn more quickly when exploring, meaning the "Map Room" achievement now unlocks more consistently. (MCPE-27720)
- Entity hit and collision boxes no longer exist during mob death animations. (MCPE-9999)
- Wither skeletons are no longer affected by the Wither effect. (MCPE-46317)
- Foxes now sleep and find cover during thunderstorms.
- Mobs and entities are no longer slowed when walking one block above ice.
- Baby zombies are now able to ride zombie pigmen. (MCPE-20163)
- The wither no longer runs away from the player after being spawned.
- Fixed the held sword position for vex mobs.
- The phantom wing flapping animation is faster now. (MCPE-42935)
- Endermen are correctly affected by invisibility effect when applied. (MCPE-44492)
- Parrots can now fly over fences and walls.
- Drowned on land now attack based on brightness levels rather than the time of day.
- Mobs standing on slabs are no longer immune to sunlight damage after reloading the world. (MCPE-32822)
- Witches no longer spawn in 1.8 high gaps. (MCPE-45935)
- Cured zombie villagers now keep their trade level.
- Zombies no longer become stuck on doors when pathfinding.
- The parrot dancing animation is the correct speed now. (MCPE-48356)
- Jockeys no longer get stuck trying to move to unreachable mounts.
- Barrier blocks no longer stop grass growth.
- Farmland blocks now prevent grass growing underneath.
- Leaves collected with silk touch now stack correctly. (MCPE-32347)
- Trapdoor items now have the correct inventory icon textures. (MCPE-44214)
- Six-sided wood block variants can now be smelted or used as furnace fuel.
- Items dropped from breaking blocks underwater now show bubbles.
- Damaged elytra now have their own texture.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain items not being suggested in the recipe book correctly.
- Items cooked on the campfire now stack together correctly. (MCPE-47684)
- The paper doll model now properly reloads animations when the app suspends and resumes.
- The player model is now visible again while sleeping on a bed.
- Improved the texture for the stonecutter with non-fancy graphics. (MCPE-42487)
- Fixed the shield's blocking animation in third person view.
- Iron bars no longer lose some of their textures when surrounded by other bars. (MCPE-47324)
- Fixed the smooth player sneaking animation. (MCPE-49586)
- The screen now fades to black when sleeping in a bed.
- Leads rendered in the structure block UI no longer stretch really far away.
- Added correct hue to the ender dragon's death animation.
- User interface
- Fixed incorrect tooltip text showing for various potions.
- Keyboard inputs now work correctly when the game loads out of window focus.
- Fixed HUD positioning after sleeping on VR immersive mode.
- Fixed the "Open Chat" message for touch screen devices.
- Flight controls no longer show when sleeping in a bed in creative. (MCPE-44928)
- Pistons with data values 6 and 7 can no longer be placed using slash commands. (MCPE-21558)
- Using the
/clear @p itemnow clears correctly auxiliary values.
- Players can no longer use the
/spawnpointcommand in the Nether dimension.
- Using the
/replaceitemcommand now works correctly with barrels. (MCPE-48184)
/clearcommand now works correctly with damageable items.
- Running the "
/clear" command message now shows correct amount of items removed. (MCPE-34750)
- Carpet is now removed correctly when using the "
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed the death override event firing twice when leaving a world from the death screen.
- Fixed `Πρότυπο:Cd` component failing to scale certain Actor models.
- Running the "Πρότυπο:Cd" component now removes ticking areas correctly and consistently.
- Fixed double damage events being sent when mobs are hurt by non-magic.
- Behavior pack animations now run correctly when set.
- The Πρότυπο:Cd component now works on projectiles.
- "Πρότυπο:Cd" no longer trigger a second time incorrectly.
- Fixed player entity components that were not getting added.
- Added stone slab aliases to allow backwards compatibility on Marketplace maps.
- “The 18.104.22.168 Beta has finally become available on the Android store - thanks for your patience everyone!” – @mega_spud, September 2, 2019