Xbox One, Windows 10: July 26, 2019
◄ beta 184.108.40.206
beta 220.127.116.11 ►
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that happened when quick moving a structure void block. (MCPE-47903)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when blocking projectiles with a shield. (MCPE-48070)
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when approaching world spawn. (MCPE-46686)
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox when changing internet connection.
- Improved performance and stability when playing on split-screen on Xbox.
- Fixed the minecart rider rotation not being updated correctly on some packs.
- Fixed the third-person camera view shaking issue. (MCPE-48987)
- Adjusted the player's sneak animation position. (MCPE-47883)
- Players can now join a world correctly after accepting an invite.
- Nether portals now connect properly after being cloned.
- Fixed the animation of nausea (including using nether portals). (MCPE-47960)
- Added the mirror back to the left arm in humanoid geometry. (MCPE-47944)
- Split-screen players can now only join if they have an adequate controller available.
- The correct Marketplace inventory items are now shown when switching users.
- Fixed broken rotations in player animation for attacking.
- Players now face the specified direction when added to teleport commands.
- Fixed issue of damaged elytra texture never getting used. (MCPE-47758)
/clearnow works correctly with damageable items.
- Global resource packs in Settings now update to the new chosen language.
- The throwing animation now plays when charging a trident with Riptide.
- Corrected the player's sprint/swim state when exiting water.
- Fixed an issue with making purchases on Oculus Rift.
- Fixed a controller issue when docking the Nintendo Switch.
- Left and right brackets on the world/friend/server tabs now function correctly with full keyboard controls toggled on.
- The text to speech narrator now works correctly with punctuation in text boxes.
- Fixed an issue with in-game patch notes not always showing up correctly.
- Fixed an issue with some damageable items (such as armor, tools) not being suggested in the recipe book.
- Armor stands and players can again wear helmets with secondary layers.
- Items no longer appear as mobs when held by armor stands. (MCPE-48629)
- Arrows now render correctly when held by armor stands.
- Removed the “Create Realm” button from beta versions of the game.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing mobs to despawn randomly. (MCPE-47922)
- Players no longer fall through opening shulker boxes and pistons. (MCPE-47882)
- Items that have been smelted can now be crafted and stacked correctly. (MCPE-47907, MCPE-48421, MCPE-47684)
- Buttons are now craftable from the recipe book again. (MCPE-48584)
- Adult villagers can now get into beds with low ceilings.
- Creepers no longer lose aggro when the line of sight is broken briefly.
- Removed the fox “moveToVillage” behavior to match Java Edition.
- Mobs can now enter minecarts and boats again. (MCPE-48596)
- Dolphins now jump properly again.
- Zombies no longer become stuck on doors.
- The parrot dancing animation is now at the correct speed. (MCPE-48356)
- Parrots can now fly correctly again. (MCPE-47954)
- Dolphins now follow players in boats again.
- Fixed cloud shading. (MCPE-47814)
- Fixed an issue with water not rendering correctly on some servers. (MCPE-46813)
- Fixed the flame height issue when player in on fire. (MCPE-48175)
- Multiple blocks no longer change color to black when moved by pistons.
/clonecommands with glass structures now render correctly.
- User interface
- Fixed the directional arrow controls when using the full keyboard gameplay setting. (MCPE-47853)
- Removed the accessibility tab from the "Create World" screen.
- Add-ons and scripting engine
- Ducks can once again be hit by the player in the MINECON 2018 pack.
- Fixed the positioning of particles that were only showing correctly when centered on screen.
- Adding back-compatibility for old player animation flags.
- Experimental UI is now registered as a trusted pack. (MCPE-47818)
- Fixed the horse rein positioning and rotation in certain packs.
- Fixed an issue with nested behavior pack definitions not running correctly.
- Fixed an issue with minimum compatible versions of certain packs not working correctly.
- The Timer component now works on vanilla projectiles.
- Πρότυπο:Code no longer trigger a second timer.
- Fixed an issue with the Πρότυπο:Cd component not working.
- Fixed an entity collision issue that was affecting some marketplace maps.
- Invisible end rods (variant 6) used in various Marketplace maps are now invisible again.