Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: October 2, 2019
◄ beta 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a crash that occurred when accepting the storage permission on Android.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when scrolling through languages in the Settings. (MCPE-52009)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the character creator on Android. (MCPE-52474)
- The "Beam Me Up" achievement can once again be unlocked.
- Fixed players falling from the sky after riding an entity in Creative mode. (MCPE-52957)
- Fixed players spawning in unexpected locations after roaming a world save to a different Xbox One.
- Zombies once again spawn in caves. (MCPE-52743)
- Carpets once again appear on the llama's inventory screen.
- Crossbows no longer fire immediately after loading. (MCPE-52179)
- Fixed the ability to discard damaged tools from the Creative inventory. (MCPE-52465)
- Compasses and clocks once again animate on the hotbar. (MCPE-52901)
- Armor can once again be equipped directly from the Creative inventory on touch screens. (MCPE-52413)
- Frost Walker boots once again freeze water.
- The breaking animation once again appears on chests.
- Fixed the player's head looking wrongly when sneaking. (MCPE-51181)
- Fixed the player's arms not animating when swimming. (MCPE-49749)
- Mob heads once again fit properly on players.
- Fixed the crafting table icon not showing its grid on top in certain GUI scales.
- Fixed several missing and broken textures in the inventory. (MCPE-52442)
- Fixed some skins appearing with a white cape. (MCPE-52005)
- Fixed armor not respecting extra layers on skins.
- Fixed destroyed blocks leaving shadows.
- User interface
- Various fixes and loading time improvements to the character creator interface.
- External servers once again appear on the Servers screen.
- Fixed the inventory screens of some blocks not appearing on the first attempt after the block's state has changed, like hoppers and dispensers.
- The Profile screen can now be accessed when playing split-screen.
- The "Read More" button once again appears next to packs on the Global Resource menu.
- The '
/summon' command once again properly names entities, if defined.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed spawn eggs not appearing in the Creative inventory for custom mobs.
- Item held by scaled mobs are once again sized appropriately.
- Using 'Πρότυπο:Cd' 1.2.0 no longer breaks the 'Πρότυπο:Cd' component.
- Triggering custom animations for entities is once again functional.
- Using the 'transformation' component on 'Πρότυπο:Cd' once again removes the source entity.
- The 'Πρότυπο:Cd' component is now executed when an entity is being ridden.
- Fixed the ender dragon not appearing correctly in some add-on packs.
- Errors are once again listed on the pack manifest validation screen.