Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One and Windows 10: September 26, 2019
◄ beta 220.127.116.11
beta 18.104.22.168 ►
- Fixed a crash that occurred after attacking a pufferfish.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the character creator.
- Improved performance when opening the inventory.
- Several performance improvements regarding block rendering.
- Partially fixed an issue that caused global resources not to be applied after relaunching the game.
- Equipped skins are once again retained after closing and relaunching the application.
- Fixed an issue with block updates on a waterlogged block triggering a redstone update in the same chunk.
- Trying to ride a mob or mount no longer uses the item that is currently equipped. (MCPE-51196)
- End crystals are once again visible in the world. (MCPE-52261)
- Items in foxes' mouths no longer appear invisible. (MCPE-51993)
- Decreased the fox's jump attack from 11 blocks to 5 blocks to match Java Edition.
- Fixed an issue that reverted horses to their old models and textures.
- Items held in hand once again have the correct offset in third-person view.
- Character creator
- Several fixes and improvements to navigating the character creator when using a controller.
- Fixed body features becoming misaligned in the character creator.
- Fixed the "Delete Character" screen so it no longer has a transparent background.
- The '
/particle' command once again functions properly.
- Fixed an error message that occurred when using the '
- Add-ons and script engine
- The boss health bar once again appears when creating a custom wither using add-ons.