Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: September 12, 2019
◄ beta 22.214.171.124
beta 126.96.36.199 ►
- Screen size
- Added a new prompt to suggest that a player adjusts the screen safe zone, if necessary.
- Xbox One now uses the new rendering engine RenderDragon.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- The game no longer crashes while typing out the execute command.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when a player leaves a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player tried to open chat just as they were leaving a multiplayer game.
- Light blocks with invalid auxiliary values no longer cause the game to crash. (MCPE-51191)
- Improved performance with animation optimizations.
- Devices with lower available memory now support the new note block sounds.
- Improved chunk loading performance when flying.
- Fixed an issue where the main menu UI would not load in for some beta players on Xbox One. (MCPE-50344)
- Buried treasure chests can no longer spawn inside village structures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some worlds to become corrupted during gameplay. (MCPE-50496)
- Farmers now correctly harvest crops when their inventory is not full. (MCPE-47166)
- Turtles and tropical fish no longer drift downwards and swim at the bottom of the sea.
- Villagers now hide more consistently during a raid.
- User interface
- Fixed the spacing between "Feedback" and "Save & Quit" buttons in the pause menu.
- Fixed the position of parrots sitting on the player's shoulder.
- Using the command `@s[type=...]` now works correctly. (MCPE-49766)
- Obfuscated text now works with the smooth font chat setting.
- Add-ons and script engine
- Using "Πρότυπο:Cd" now works correctly on players.
- Using "Πρότυπο:Cd" calculation now works correctly.
- Custom entities now get proper death messages.
- What's New: Moar Beeeezzz! - Sept 12, 2019