Edition beta 18.104.22.168
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
◄ beta 22.214.171.124
- Smithing table
- Changed texture to match the texture Πρότυπο:In.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning near new villages on mobile devices.
- Mason villagers now have trades.
- Hills in tall birch forests now generate at the correct height again.
- Scoreboards now work correctly with custom named entities.
- Scripting documentation tweaks and fixes:
- Removed extra spaces from the Scripting documentation to allow scripts to be copied and pasted more easily.
- Adjusted scripting documentation to use lower case letters for position parameters in Πρότυπο:Cd.
- Updated the scripting documentation to show how to better use Πρότυπο:Cd function.
- Πρότυπο:Cd documentation calls out the created entity type and identifier.
- There is now documentation for the manifest file.
- Tabs are now converted into 2 spaces when printing examples as HTML.
- Πρότυπο:Cd documentation now mentions that the 3 optional parameters are all or nothing.
- Fixed a bug with scripting level component documentation not generating.
- Fixed a scripting crash that could occur when using Πρότυπο:Cd events.
- Scripting Πρότυπο:Cd now correctly checks for valid entities only.
- Fixed incorrect results for Πρότυπο:Cd on some entity components.
- Fixed an issue where terrain is often not adjusted to generated structures in villages, causing floating platforms.
- Fixed an issue where redundant dirt blocks could generate inside village structures.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game.
- Fixed a crash that was preventing iOS players from accepting game invitations.
- Ender dragon is no longer invisible when respawned. (MCPE-41377)
- Lectern models now support higher resolution textures.
- Custom entity spawn eggs now work correctly in dispensers. (MCPE-40408)
- Custom entities can now be used with the Πρότυπο:Cd command argument.
- Fixed the pillager spawn egg texture when it is placed in an item frame. (MCPE-39530)
- Players can no longer respawn with shields in their hands.
- Shields now appear correctly when being rapidly raised and lowered in third person view.
- Shields now always shake when blocking damage.
- Activated shield now animates properly when holding a crossbow. (MCPE-41255)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning in a custom entity.
- Fixed a z-fighting texture issue on the zombie horse mane.
- Endermen no longer look like they are always holding something when attacking.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a resource pack with a missing pack icon.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading in some resource packs.
- Baby mobs no longer briefly appear adult-sized when being leashed.
- Worlds now appear in the correct order on Xbox One after restarting the game.
- Breeding animals no longer spawns two baby mobs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox One when copying worlds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being crafted from the recipe book if the all items option was toggled.
- Fixed another issue that could cause the game to sometimes not load past the splash screen on some devices. (MCPE-35078).
- The wandering trader llama no longer renders with incorrect textures. (MCPE-41162)