April 15, 2020
- Added a legal disclaimer before loading a world: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- The ability to transfer worlds from PlayStation 3 Edition and PlayStation Vita Edition has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Minecraft not to launch past the loading screen after updating (MCPE-58897).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a split-screen player left the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed an issue that showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space (MCPE-32501).
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not loading when not signed into a Microsoft account.
- Fixed issues with content not transferring to a Microsoft account if the content was purchased without being signed in.
- Fixed some special characters not appearing on signs or book & quill.
- Animation controllers in behavior packs can now run commands on Realms (MCPE-59881).