PS4: December 13, 2019
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. (MCPE-58594)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing into a Microsoft account.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the trial version when performing an action that would unlock a trophy.
- Having many Editions worlds no longer increases startup time.
- Fixed the error that would occur when pressing the 'Unlock Full Game' button in the trial version.
- Fixed the 'Error Number 0' account error that occurred on the main menu and store.
- View bobbing once again behaves correctly when facing north and south. (MCPE-56214)
- Shulker boxes with items are no longer missing from chests after converting a world from PlayStation 4 Edition. (MCPE-58465)
- Fixed world conversion enabling cheats on Survival worlds. (MCPE-58499)
- Fixed some trophies unlocking for all players during a multiplayer session.
- Bees will now die after attacking. (MCPE-53860)
- Fixed broken textures appearing after resource packs are deactivated.
- Fixed some character creator items appearing incorrectly.
- User interface
- Fixed an issue that caused some players not to be able to leave the inventory screen on the Marketplace.
- Fixes to character creator screens when scrolling with the right thumbstick.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing on the resource packs and behavior packs screens.