September 30, 2015
15w40b is the thirtieth snapshot for Java Edition 1.9, which was released to fix a bug that made it impossible to connect to servers, amongst other bugs.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-16487 – Player-placed falling sand vs. spawned falling sand discrepancies.
- MC-48023 – Can't trade with villagers that have a custom name after dying.
- MC-53912 – stacked minecarts with TNT not exploding properly.
- MC-56648 –
/executein a command block fails.
- MC-58910 – Bowsound loops, when Skeleton is not shooting.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-89263 – Blocks will not visually update unless looking downwards.
- From the previous development version
- MC-89642 – Server failure login.
- MC-89643 – Cant connect to myserver.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w40b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
|April Fools updates|